sorry I've been mia

been sick in bed for most of the week

and man, I'm missing out on this zOMG tribute event T^T

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
405 battles later and I have all 9 achievements for teh event!

And now my mini vacation is over. crying I'm working everyday this week, including an insane 7am-4pm shift on Saturday. I said those were my available hours, not that I wanted to work them as a full shift. sweatdrop

Next time I think I may have a long break - next month. Literally, in a month...if I'm lucky. eek

Happy page 700!

Invisible Pawn

Sailor Seren
405 battles later and I have all 9 achievements for teh event!

And now my mini vacation is over. crying I'm working everyday this week, including an insane 7am-4pm shift on Saturday. I said those were my available hours, not that I wanted to work them as a full shift. sweatdrop

Next time I think I may have a long break - next month. Literally, in a month...if I'm lucky. eek

Happy page 700!

oh wow so totes didn't realize its page 700 xD

oh wow, really o.o *pats* sounds like they're putting you on an anti-vacation :c

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd
sorry I've been mia

You poor dear, I hope you're feeling better :3noid:
Better late than never though 4laugh You can still enjoy it for a while, I think it ends on September 3rd if I remember right.

And kudos to Seren for getting all the Achievements for the event XD I'm still struggling to get the 25 Ghost Lantern,10 Somber Kokeshi and Level 10 achievement sweatdrop

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd
sorry I've been mia

You poor dear, I hope you're feeling better :3noid:
Better late than never though 4laugh You can still enjoy it for a while, I think it ends on September 3rd if I remember right.

And kudos to Seren for getting all the Achievements for the event XD I'm still struggling to get the 25 Ghost Lantern,10 Somber Kokeshi and Level 10 achievement sweatdrop

thanks, I am. Maybe not 100% yet xD

yah. That seems so close though!

how do you know what achievements you've gotten?

I've got a Nyaruma kin. Not what I was shooting for but man does it have awesome hp!

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

I've got a Nyaruma kin. Not what I was shooting for but man does it have awesome hp!

They show them on the event page and they should show up on your achievements list. Some granted automatically while others took a while to grant. I think the number of points achievements granted automatically while the "Defeat X number of these kins" took a while to grant. Same with the Zomg kin achievement too

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

They show them on the event page and they should show up on your achievements list. Some granted automatically while others took a while to grant. I think the number of points achievements granted automatically while the "Defeat X number of these kins" took a while to grant. Same with the Zomg kin achievement too

Um...isn't that just a list of achievements? Cause I'm pretty sure my Kitsuko isn't lv 10 and only just reached lv 2 recently and I must have defeated a Nyaruma since I have its egg but it isn't in my achievements

ah, I see...so I'll just have to keep playing and wait to see if any achievements pop up ^^;;;

thanks for the info!

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

Um...isn't that just a list of achievements? Cause I'm pretty sure my Kitsuko isn't lv 10 and only just reached lv 2 recently and I must have defeated a Nyaruma since I have its egg but it isn't in my achievements

ah, I see...so I'll just have to keep playing and wait to see if any achievements pop up ^^;;;

thanks for the info!

Yeah don't mind me I have no clue what I'm talking about emotion_facepalm

How long ago did you defeat it?

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

thanks for the info!

Yeah don't mind me I have no clue what I'm talking about emotion_facepalm

How long ago did you defeat it?

um...long enough for it to reach lv 2 or so? not sure. I have a horrible sense of time xD

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

um...long enough for it to reach lv 2 or so? not sure. I have a horrible sense of time xD

You could ask in the even forum if anyone knows. I would have thought that Nyarumas count as Zomg kin.
Also you're so lucky you caught one emotion_jawdrop

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

You could ask in the even forum if anyone knows. I would have thought that Nyarumas count as Zomg kin.
Also you're so lucky you caught one emotion_jawdrop

I suppose, but I dun feel like it xD I don't know if they count. Never saw them outside of Lake Kindred. Then again, I never beat zOMG, but it looks like the kin seen there come from the Zen Gardens and I definitely cleared that area, unless they're filling in for the Taiko Drum Animated monsters

I suppose so ^^;; they aren't very easy to defeat (easier than Stagony though) and I didn't have to face a whole lot of them, so maybe (IF ONLY STAGONY HAD BEEN SO EASY TO GET AN EGG FROM I'D HAVE ONE Q^Q)

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

I suppose, but I dun feel like it xD I don't know if they count. Never saw them outside of Lake Kindred. Then again, I never beat zOMG, but it looks like the kin seen there come from the Zen Gardens and I definitely cleared that area, unless they're filling in for the Taiko Drum Animated monsters

I suppose so ^^;; they aren't very easy to defeat (easier than Stagony though) and I didn't have to face a whole lot of them, so maybe (IF ONLY STAGONY HAD BEEN SO EASY TO GET AN EGG FROM I'D HAVE ONE Q^Q)

I wasn't really into Zomg so I couldn't say xd

;A; My Kitsuko just got to level ten and I haven't even caught a Nyaruma yet

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

I wasn't really into Zomg so I couldn't say xd

;A; My Kitsuko just got to level ten and I haven't even caught a Nyaruma yet

tis okay

*pats*

I'm sure you'll catch one soon!

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

tis okay

*pats*

Hopefully, I would want it even more if istead of a Daruma kin if it has been a Maneki Neko kin....I love Maneki Nekos. owo
I also wanna get my hands on the Spring and Somber Kokeshi.

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

tis okay

*pats*

Hopefully, I would want it even more if istead of a Daruma kin if it has been a Maneki Neko kin....I love Maneki Nekos. owo
I also wanna get my hands on the Spring and Somber Kokeshi.

oh man I'd love a Maneki Neko kin!

same here. I wanna get em all xD

oh...um...I have something for you...do you want it now...or later?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff