Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

That moment when you win an auction in Flynn's Plunder while bidding via your cell phone's web browser. While at work. lol

In other news, I managed to finish my serendipity set! emotion_yatta

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Bluh. I'm bored. :c

Edit: Also, it's funny how during the nearly three weeks that I spent looking for Ramona Flowers, only one was ever listed on the MP. Then, only a day or two after I get it from Flynn's Plunder, suddenly a whole bunch of them are listed. lol

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

honey` mustard
Bluh. I'm bored. :c

Edit: Also, it's funny how during the nearly three weeks that I spent looking for Ramona Flowers, only one was ever listed on the MP. Then, only a day or two after I get it from Flynn's Plunder, suddenly a whole bunch of them are listed. lol
When items get sold by her people tend to sell theres because they can see how much gold they could make off it.

Cat

It kind of pisses me off when people seek out breeders over rescue animals.

They're not accessories.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I agree wholeheartedly, Kitt. :c
Even worse are the people who buy kittens or puppies without realizing either the commitment that they require and/or that the animals don't stay small forever then end up abandoning them or giving them away.

Aekea Scarface

I'm at the point where I know I should go to sleep, but I don't want to. And then I keep going to all my usual sites, but no updates are happening.
Oh well.

Also, I doubt it'll be ready by Monday, but I'm a little nervous about the essay I wrote for one of my classes. I have to take a few prereqs to get into grad school for linguistics. {The program is attached to an English MA, and I have no upper level literature hours...so I have to prove myself.}
Also, I have to make all A's.
Something I've never done in college.
D is for degree! emotion_awesome
{just kidding; I've never made a D or F in college either.}

Also, I'm teaching myself German. I can say things like, "Hallo. Ich esse Brot." or "Die Frau trinkt Wasser."
I think it's safe to claim fluency. emotion_dealwithit

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

I'm feeling really shitty tonight. I'm really tired and kind of mentally strained. I'm dreading Monday and going back to my apt and things there and i can't stop thinking about it no matter how I try to distract myself and I just feel really uncomfortable

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I'm sorry to hear that, Es. I've been feeling pretty bleh today as well. :c

I hope you feel better! emotion_hug

Versatile Shapeshifter

Ugh wasting a day on negotiating with idiots for my item to deflate and them to ask for more and never ever make counte offers

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Which item, Es?

Versatile Shapeshifter

honey` mustard
Which item, Es?
star fighter
was 330 now 285

Aekea Scarface

just saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time

Dailanie 's Waifu