Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Enchantress

xxVinyl
peep

You missed easter for like, at least a couple of weeks, Vinny.

Anjoulie

Poor tadpoles. Maybe their carcases will feed some plants or trees.

Magnetic Phantom

xxVinyl
peep

MsDark_Heart

Aldfridus
Poor tadpoles. Maybe their carcases will feed some plants or trees.

*group hugs!*

Yeah, poor them. sad
I made a detour today to pass by the other two puddles.
The one closest to the buzzards is mostly dry as well.
The third one might have a chance if it can hold out until Saturday.
At least the forecast says rain for both Saturday and Sunday. - Isn't it odd how the weather is fine all week but not on the weekend?

Trash

Anjoulie

MsDark_Heart

Aldfridus

I'm sure there are still squishy marshmallow peeps still around somewhere. :<

Also I gained weight while you lost some Dark, so I'm probably more comfortable to lay on now than before. D:

Anj is still heeeeeere! ; u;

Magnetic Phantom

xxVinyl
I'm sure there are still squishy marshmallow peeps still around somewhere. :<

Also I gained weight while you lost some Dark, so I'm probably more comfortable to lay on now than before. D:

Anj is still heeeeeere! ; u;
I'm afraid I'm the one most often "here" among us. :<

Marshmallows are bleh though.
Recently, I saw "these cupcakes make their own topping!" somewhere and got all interested - only to then find out some lazy person with no taste had topped them with a marshmallow.
Such a disappointment. gonk

Trash

Anjoulie
I'm afraid I'm the one most often "here" among us. :<

Marshmallows are bleh though.
Recently, I saw "these cupcakes make their own topping!" somewhere and got all interested - only to then find out some lazy person with no taste had topped them with a marshmallow.
Such a disappointment. gonk

I'm really curious as to how you can stay on Gaia for this long, especially when friends leave and stuff. My friendslist now never has more than like 3 people online at once. Not to mention I just learned zOMG is down now too. ; 3;

I looooove marshmallow fluff. Idk why. I'm 1000% sure it's incredibly bad for you. 8c

I tried to write a response as to how dumb that was but ended up just erasing the sentence a few times. e 3e;;

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Isn't it odd how the weather is fine all week but not on the weekend?

I would. If that happened here. Because it never happens. And then it happens and it's all chaos and stuff.

xxVinyl

O babby.

wink

Magnetic Phantom

xxVinyl
I'm really curious as to how you can stay on Gaia for this long, especially when friends leave and stuff. My friendslist now never has more than like 3 people online at once. Not to mention I just learned zOMG is down now too. ; 3;

I looooove marshmallow fluff. Idk why. I'm 1000% sure it's incredibly bad for you. 8c

I tried to write a response as to how dumb that was but ended up just erasing the sentence a few times. e 3e;;

I just log on to feed the fish, check what friends have been up to, sometimes leave a few replies, take a look at SF and GCD to have a laugh at whatever new idiocy they came up with - and then I log off again.
My friendslist has less than 3 people online. ._. I miss everyone.

Oh yeah, zOMG was "beyond repair" apparently.

Well, I'm still eating some things that aren't totally healthy either. Nobody's perfect. :3
Why what was dumb? O.o

Also: haa, you inadvertently catered to Al's needs. XD

Aldfridus
Anjoulie
Isn't it odd how the weather is fine all week but not on the weekend?

I would. If that happened here. Because it never happens. And then it happens and it's all chaos and stuff.
Huh? Somehow I got lost in translation now.

Unrelated: one of my local news places has a fascinating picture of that Chilean volcano.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie

I would find it odd*

I was eating sugar coated peanuts at that moment. I still am. I got diabetes now.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie

I would find it odd*

I was eating sugar coated peanuts at that moment. I still am. I got diabetes now.

Oh, now I get it!

I don't really like peanuts. But sugar-coated almonds, cashews and macadamias are all amazing.
It's something you mostly get towards Christmas here. At those markets.
I'm always more worried about my teeth than about diabetes though.

Trash

Anjoulie
I just log on to feed the fish, check what friends have been up to, sometimes leave a few replies, take a look at SF and GCD to have a laugh at whatever new idiocy they came up with - and then I log off again.
My friendslist has less than 3 people online. ._. I miss everyone.

Oh yeah, zOMG was "beyond repair" apparently.

Well, I'm still eating some things that aren't totally healthy either. Nobody's perfect. :3
Why what was dumb? O.o

Also: haa, you inadvertently catered to Al's needs. XD

Oooooh. I totally forgot about fish tanks. I think I stopped after the whole Dolphin Mania thing went down. 8c

Ugh. I went through my invo the other day and still have a Fortune's Favour ring that I should have sold a while ago. Also a bunch of summon companion fluffs. > 3>

Oh, just the marshmallow as a topping. I wasn't able to come up with a suitable response. :<

Aldfridus

/waddles over

sup fam? lol

Also I got a toy poople late last year. ; u;

Feline Enchantress

xxVinyl
Also I got a toy poople late last year. ; u;

Hooooooly moley, it's so cute that it burns my eyes.

I must pet him. I'll send you my severed hand by mail.

Magnetic Phantom

xxVinyl
Oooooh. I totally forgot about fish tanks. I think I stopped after the whole Dolphin Mania thing went down. 8c

Ugh. I went through my invo the other day and still have a Fortune's Favour ring that I should have sold a while ago. Also a bunch of summon companion fluffs. > 3>

Oh, just the marshmallow as a topping. I wasn't able to come up with a suitable response. :<

I haven't played BG in forever either. It kind of wrecks my comp.
But somehow, it's become a habit of mine to log on and feed those fish. It's ridiculous because they're digital fish and who cares if they die and the reward is laughable - but somehow I do it anyway.

Oh, I still have all the zOMG stuff too. Ironically, I never even pulled the Sugar Rush ring out of its ... egg? bundle? whatever it came in.
Hm, if this wasn't Gaia, I might say "maybe they'll turn the summons into pets whenever they revive the pet system" - but this is Gaia, so it's more likely they'd release pets that look exactly like them but you'll have to buy them anew for GC. XD

Ah I see. Well, it was a dumb and lazy topping so it would be hard to say anything good about it. XD

Awh, cute dog!

Magnetic Phantom

Today in the woods:
The promised rain didn't really come. sad
(There were just about three drops, which was only enough to make my windows look dirtier, even though I cleaned them two weekends ago. <.<
I'm looking at you, pollen-spewing trees. ._.)
So puddle #2 is pretty much dry
but #3 is still there and has tadpoles.
Couldn't see very well but I think they grew in size and the fattest may be starting to grow limbs.

Did I mention that I still suck at running?

Monday Edit:
It has finally started to rain and has been for most of the day.
Remaining tadpoles rejoice!

Romantic Bookworm

Anjoulie

Soup! I made Italian sausage and lentil soup with veggies. I foolishly bought premade beef stock instead of vegetable stock like I normally do. Made the kitchen stinky while cooking in the crockpot. But the soup tastes alright. =3

Magnetic Phantom

yuki_lily
Soup! I made Italian sausage and lentil soup with veggies. I foolishly bought premade beef stock instead of vegetable stock like I normally do. Made the kitchen stinky while cooking in the crockpot. But the soup tastes alright. =3
Ah, not really my kind of soup then.
But yay for soup in general!
And yay for yours being tasty!

I've never cooked anything with lentils. They're one of my blind spots. XD
I keep wanting to look for recipes and then promptly forget about it.

I'm using vegetable stock too. One of these days, I'll finally make my own broth.
Whenever I figure out a recipe that doesn't involve too many things I don't like.
(I'm looking at you, celery!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces