• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Yeah I watched a movie about him. And he he buried the bodies under his house and the only reason he got caught was because of the smell.

Yeah.. Though, I didn't know there was a movie. I just found it in a book I found to use for my research.
Yea I found it on Netflix. Its called Dacy. It was filmed in the 80s I think.
If you like John Dacy you will probably like the movie. It has the sidekick killer from Scream in it.

Hm.. Cool.. Lol. You're baking cupcakes?
Well really I'm making potato cup cakes... They are good too.

Potato cupcakes? I've never heard of that. What are they like?

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
If you like John Dacy you will probably like the movie. It has the sidekick killer from Scream in it.

Have you ever had a potato pancake?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness

Hm.. I heard of it. I'm not sure if I had it though... Then again, I probably have just haven't realized it.

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Hm.. I heard of it. I'm not sure if I had it though... Then again, I probably have just haven't realized it.
Its basically mashed potatoes turned into a pancake. Which i took mashed potatoes and i put a small amount in the cupcake batter. its like salty sweet. You can taste a hint of potato but the sweetness overpowers it a little. Very good. I also made beer cake.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Its basically mashed potatoes turned into a pancake. Which i took mashed potatoes and i put a small amount in the cupcake batter. its like salty sweet. You can taste a hint of potato but the sweetness overpowers it a little. Very good. I also made beer cake.

Lol. That oddly sounds very good. Then again I love mashed potatos and fries. I might look up a recipe for that. Though, I was planning on making confetti cupcakes Saturday. ^^

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
emotion_bigheart So... the interviewer said he's pretty sure I've got the job in Japan~~ emotion_bigheart

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Lol. That oddly sounds very good. Then again I love mashed potatos and fries. I might look up a recipe for that. Though, I was planning on making confetti cupcakes Saturday. ^^
Confetti cupcakes are good too.With sprinkles!!

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

confused
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
emotion_bigheart So... the interviewer said he's pretty sure I've got the job in Japan~~ emotion_bigheart
I'm so proud of you sis. -pets your head-

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Jella The Greatness
confused
Drinking_Pancake_Mix

*glomps* I'm so excited! I'm gonna be living in the heart of Japanese culture and begging people for food when I spend all my money on anime and manga...

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Yes, they are. Though, I'm not sure what type of icing yet...

Pancake: Yay!!! And in Japan? Double Yay!! I think it's time for another parade. -throws streamers-

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jella The Greatness
confused
Drinking_Pancake_Mix

*glomps* I'm so excited! I'm gonna be living in the heart of Japanese culture and begging people for food when I spend all my money on anime and manga...
Lol, I wanna come... I'm stuck in Texas! -sticks out tongue-

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Pancake: Yay!!! And in Japan? Double Yay!! I think it's time for another parade. -throws streamers-
Hmmm Cheam cheese?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Hmmm Cheam cheese?

Mm.. That sounds yummy. I might do that. Though, I feeling I'm going to be lazy and use whatever icing is in the cabinet. XD

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Hmmm Cheam cheese?

Mm.. That sounds yummy. I might do that. Though, I feeling I'm going to be lazy and use whatever icing is in the cabinet. XD
That sounds like a good plan. I have s'more Icing here.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Hmmm Cheam cheese?

That sounds like a good plan. I have s'more Icing here.

Seriously? That sounds so good! ^^ Jeez that would be so great right now. A late night S'more. Sadly I have chocolate and marshmellows but no graham crackers. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff