• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah.. Hm.. I'm not even sure where it should be put these days. It could be put in the Gaian Neighborhood, since it would be a family and somewhat a roleplay, right? Or would it just be in Chatterbox? Hm.. Would it even be a roleplay or just random chatting... Jeez I don't know how they used to be. I know if it was a rp then it was like below semi-lit with like a paragraph tops or something...

-shrugs- I was part of a Family Guild. So I don't know.

Hm... Well I found one. It was in the Gaian Neighborhood. So I guess I can make it formally but make it semi-lit or something because all the real family RPs I've seen on there were like Lit to Adv. Lit. I mean I can be Lit and write like 5-8 paragraphs but it takes me like an hour to do and I rather have something that's more fast paced, you know? Hm... I don't know. I'll look around and see where I can put it/what I can come up with...
That sound good. I've gotten real lazy with RPing. I don't spell things out anymore. I just get to the point.

Yeah.. I know right. I have a lot of onexones going on but I miss actual group ones and I would really like a family one.. Though, like I said most of them I see are Lit and I am lazy. So... Maybe if I can come up with an interesting aspect/theme to go along with the family, like how I see a lot of Yours, Mine, and Ours, type of ones going on where it's like two families merging and what not I'll make it. I just have to find those cool graphics and layouts like everyone is doing lately. Or I could just keep it simple since it's supposed to be old school and all. ^^
Hmm I would keep it real simple. Old school.

Yeah, with just a simple bio/idea and a skeleton to be filled out. And in honor of old school, it will be with anime pictures. I might just do this. Oh and to keep my mailbox less cluttered, though it already is almost at full capacity (91% full), I'll just have them post it on an Profile thread or something. So much easier that way...

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Hm... Well I found one. It was in the Gaian Neighborhood. So I guess I can make it formally but make it semi-lit or something because all the real family RPs I've seen on there were like Lit to Adv. Lit. I mean I can be Lit and write like 5-8 paragraphs but it takes me like an hour to do and I rather have something that's more fast paced, you know? Hm... I don't know. I'll look around and see where I can put it/what I can come up with...
That sound good. I've gotten real lazy with RPing. I don't spell things out anymore. I just get to the point.

Yeah.. I know right. I have a lot of onexones going on but I miss actual group ones and I would really like a family one.. Though, like I said most of them I see are Lit and I am lazy. So... Maybe if I can come up with an interesting aspect/theme to go along with the family, like how I see a lot of Yours, Mine, and Ours, type of ones going on where it's like two families merging and what not I'll make it. I just have to find those cool graphics and layouts like everyone is doing lately. Or I could just keep it simple since it's supposed to be old school and all. ^^

Yeah, with just a simple bio/idea and a skeleton to be filled out. And in honor of old school, it will be with anime pictures. I might just do this. Oh and to keep my mailbox less cluttered, though it already is almost at full capacity (91% full), I'll just have them post it on an Profile thread or something. So much easier that way...
[nods] Are you getting excited?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I don't know... Excited about what?

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I don't know you just seem excited about the idea of making a Family thread.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Oh... Yeah I am. Though, right now my high/excitment is dwindling as my stomach is growling and I'm thinking about my busy weekend. -_- So much to do...

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Oh... Yeah I am. Though, right now my high/excitment is dwindling as my stomach is growling and I'm thinking about my busy weekend. -_- So much to do...
Go eat something. Why is your weekend busy?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I wil, once I get up. Lol. Well, Friday I have a review session for my Anatomy class for two hours. I have to study like crazy for our first Lab test that's Monday. I have a Lab write up for Physics due Tuesday. I have two Humanities Journals due Next Thursday, plus I need to start on my Presentation for that class that I have in a couple of weeks. Oh and Sunday I have a family dinner, in which my brother and his wife are coming over. So that means I have to clean up a bit. Plus I'm making cupcakes. So... Yeah... Though I really just need to focus on my Anatomy and Physics stuff first.

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I wil, once I get up. Lol. Well, Friday I have a review session for my Anatomy class for two hours. I have to study like crazy for our first Lab test that's Monday. I have a Lab write up for Physics due Tuesday. I have two Humanities Journals due Next Thursday, plus I need to start on my Presentation for that class that I have in a couple of weeks. Oh and Sunday I have a family dinner, in which my brother and his wife are coming over. So that means I have to clean up a bit. Plus I'm making cupcakes. So... Yeah... Though I really just need to focus on my Anatomy and Physics stuff first.
mmm I rule cupcakes and cakes. My secret is Sour Cream and Pudding. I put a dollip of sour cream and a packet of pudding mix It makes the softest fluffyist cupcakes/ cake. But thats a lot of assignments to complete. Are you in College or Highschool?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

mmm I rule cupcakes and cakes. My secret is Sour Cream and Pudding. I put a dollip of sour cream and a packet of pudding mix It makes the softest fluffyist cupcakes/ cake. But thats a lot of assignments to complete. Are you in College or Highschool?

Mm.. That sounds so good. ^^ Yeah, I have been procastinating a bit. But the Physics stuff I just got so yeah.. I still should have done the Humanities work before hand. I'm in College and those are my only classes. Thank goodness. ^^

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I'm starting college in March. I'm kind of nervous.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Ah.. I was too before I started. It wasn't as bad as I thought though...

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I'm more nervous because I took 4 years off from high school. I don't want to forget anything.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

I'm more nervous because I took 4 years off from high school. I don't want to forget anything.

Ah.. I get you. Well, some of the classes I took in high school when I was like a sophmore and whatnot, I'm sort of taking them in college or well already took them. I was suprised that stuff actually started to come back in my head. It was like "wow I remember this stuff." ^^

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Ah.. I get you. Well, some of the classes I took in high school when I was like a sophmore and whatnot, I'm sort of taking them in college or well already took them. I was suprised that stuff actually started to come back in my head. It was like "wow I remember this stuff." ^^
Understandable. I'm going for child pshychology.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness

Understandable. I'm going for child pshychology.

Really? I took Psychology last semester. My professor was ex military. She was so funny! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff