• Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
thestalkerofthestars
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Rako the Dark One
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Rako the Dark One

Yeah its super virus thats going to kill me unless I post this message to 10 other profiles. ~giggles~
Nah I should be okay. I think its some hot dogs I ate. They werent bad, I just... Idk.

You must be in America. I haven't had a hotdog in forever. I have cravings for chocolate brownies and black bean stirfry.

I actually dont like hot dogs. Theyre just cheap.

Ehhhh? How much are hotdogs there? They can be up to two dollars for one if you make it at home here xD

Ha. For two dollars you can get a pack of 6-8... Dude, let me ship you a huge pack of like 16+ that will only cost me like $6 max.... xd

Yay! Free parasites! heart

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
thestalkerofthestars
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Rako the Dark One
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Rako the Dark One

Yeah its super virus thats going to kill me unless I post this message to 10 other profiles. ~giggles~
Nah I should be okay. I think its some hot dogs I ate. They werent bad, I just... Idk.

You must be in America. I haven't had a hotdog in forever. I have cravings for chocolate brownies and black bean stirfry.

I actually dont like hot dogs. Theyre just cheap.

Ehhhh? How much are hotdogs there? They can be up to two dollars for one if you make it at home here xD

Ha. For two dollars you can get a pack of 6-8... Dude, let me ship you a huge pack of like 16+ that will only cost me like $6 max.... xd

Yay! Free parasites! heart

Parasites... Okay, so hot dogs don't always make you sick... Just saying.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey all. Sorry I've been gone. Away from home right now and I haven't been able to get to a computer until now. Watching H.O.T.D on my sisters lap top and thought I'd drop you all a line while I was on. 3nodding

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SelfMadeOrphan
Hey all. Sorry I've been gone. Away from home right now and I haven't been able to get to a computer until now. Watching H.O.T.D on my sisters lap top and thought I'd drop you all a line while I was on. 3nodding

You're a girl again! I do really like this one. 3nodding

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
SelfMadeOrphan

Whoot! Jacky-boy's back! We all missed you razz
emotion_brofist H.O.T.D. = much appreciated perviness.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Anyone in here. I'm bored watching Dr. Who finally.

Scurvy Swapper

Hello world. smile )

1: a/s/l: 21/M/Okinawa Japan
2: I would like to be... adopted (xPP because I'm new)
3: Which relation are you?
4: Favourite thing to do? I would have to say.......drink. I do that alot.
5: Least favourite thing to do? Sit around and do busy work.
6: Favourite thing to eat? Yakiniku
7: Least favourite thing to eat? Mushrooms
8: What are your future ambitions? Well already achieved my childhood dream, so I guess now I'd just to be come successful enough to support grandkids if i were to get that lucky.
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia? Random curiosity, I like the randomness of the site the most. By that I mean, what people do and say.
10: List three personality traits which describe you (funny, shy, eccentric, etc...): Open-minded, odd, spontaneous.
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member:Eccentric, random, talkative?
12: List three personality traits you don't get along well with: Complaining, one upping, alpha malism?
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here (where ever that is...): 1. I came on here out of a curiousness to see how this works exactly, plus sounded fun. 2. I have a fairly busy job so my schedule for me getting on is kinda unpredictable (I have it super east for the next 25 days), not to mention my time zone too. 3.I'm able to get along with just about anyone as long as that person isn't close minded. 4. I love Jack Daniels. I love awamori and water. I love.....alcohol. 5. I've traveled all over the world and plan to continue doing so until my dying breath.
14: List five fictional stories/TV shows/manga/anime you like and why:(not in order)
1. One Piece- I like it because, it can be both funny and serious and it's about a group of pirates who will stop at nothing until they achieve the goals they have set for themselves. Not mention it's wildly popular here in Okinawa so it's always good for a conversation starter.
2. Ergo Proxy-
3. Blue Gender- Because it's about the survival of humanity, but it almost cost the protagonist his humanity in order to save his race. Reminded me to never lose sight of myself when going for my own goals
4. Soul Eater- It's a pretty funny anime with the character Black Star reminding me of myself in some ways and it stresses the values of friendship, though the ending.......meh
5. Samurai Champloo- Who doesn't like this?

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Catabolic-Protein
Hello world. smile )

8: What are your future ambitions? Well already achieved my childhood dream, so I guess now I'd just to be come successful enough to support grandkids if i were to get that lucky.
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia? Random curiosity, I like the randomness of the site the most. By that I mean, what people do and say.
10: List three personality traits which describe you (funny, shy, eccentric, etc...): Open-minded, odd, spontaneous.
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member:Eccentric, random, talkative?
12: List three personality traits you don't get along well with: Complaining, one upping, alpha malism?
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here (where ever that is...): 1. I came on here out of a curiousness to see how this works exactly, plus sounded fun. 2. I have a fairly busy job so my schedule for me getting on is kinda unpredictable (I have it super east for the next 25 days), not to mention my time zone too. 3.I'm able to get along with just about anyone as long as that person isn't close minded. 4. I love Jack Daniels. I love awamori and water. I love.....alcohol. 5. I've traveled all over the world and plan to continue doing so until my dying breath.
14: List five fictional stories/TV shows/manga/anime you like and why:(not in order)
1. One Piece- I like it because, it can be both funny and serious and it's about a group of pirates who will stop at nothing until they achieve the goals they have set for themselves. Not mention it's wildly popular here in Okinawa so it's always good for a conversation starter.
2. Ergo Proxy-
3. Blue Gender- Because it's about the survival of humanity, but it almost cost the protagonist his humanity in order to save his race. Reminded me to never lose sight of myself when going for my own goals
4. Soul Eater- It's a pretty funny anime with the character Black Star reminding me of myself in some ways and it stresses the values of friendship, though the ending.......meh

Welcome to the family! heart
I LOVE yakiniku and I'm going to be traveling to Japan in the next few weeks to work n_n I can't wait to be able to eat mitarashi dango everyday xD Have you been in Japan long?
Soul Eater is one of my favourite anime. It has that sense of humour which gets me every time.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
SelfMadeOrphan

I've been told to watch Dr. Who. Is it worth it?

Scurvy Swapper

Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Catabolic-Protein
Hello world. smile )

2. Ergo Proxy-

Welcome to the family! heart
I LOVE yakiniku and I'm going to be traveling to Japan in the next few weeks to work n_n I can't wait to be able to eat mitarashi dango everyday xD Have you been in Japan long?
Soul Eater is one of my favourite anime. It has that sense of humour which gets me every time.
Thanks (:
Ah thats good, I think.....everyone should eat some at least once in their life.
I'm going to mainland Japan in a few weeks too, just have to have time off work though. XDD But I've here in Okinawa for roughly two years now.
Well I don't about you but I'm going to be the one to surpass God.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Catabolic-Protein
Thanks (:
Ah thats good, I think.....everyone should eat some at least once in their life.
I'm going to mainland Japan in a few weeks too, just have to have time off work though. XDD But I've here in Okinawa for roughly two years now.

Hahahaha. I would become a shinigami just to kick Black Star's arse.
I haven't been to Okinawa, but I've heard to seafood is delicious. I love the different types of raw fish you can eat. Though, I'm not too keen on trying fugu.
I could ask you questions about Japan if I get stuck razz
First question: What's the cheapest food to eat when you run out of money?
Second question: How much does rent cost for the month?
Third question: Where are the best places to hang out?

Scurvy Swapper

Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Catabolic-Protein
Thanks (:

I haven't been to Okinawa, but I've heard to seafood is delicious. I love the different types of raw fish you can eat. Though, I'm not too keen on trying fugu.
Nooooo way!! Why would you do that?!
Haha, seafood isn't really my thing, but I'll try to help you out.
Though, Okinawa is very different from mainland so my answers can be a little different.
1. Cheapest food for when I run of money, hmmmm. I'd say Soba is a good one because it fills me up. But yakitori is cheap too, but only for like a snack.
2. I don't pay any rent, my room is paid for by the U.S. government. (;
3. I can only tell you for Okinawa x3 I like to go down to Naha on the weekends just to look around since it' the biggest city on Oki. American Village is a good place too, there are always event going on down there and it's amusing to look at how Okinawans view American culture. Sunabe Seawall is a pretty sick spot, with alot of bars and resturants situated right next to the water. Good place for a chill atmosphere. Uh, Gate 2 street is where alot of parties and clubs are if your looking for that as well.

Timid Phantom

-comes in nervously- hey everyone

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
SelfMadeOrphan

I've been told to watch Dr. Who. Is it worth it?

It's pretty cool.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Catabolic-Protein
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Catabolic-Protein
Thanks (:

Nooooo way!! Why would you do that?!
Haha, seafood isn't really my thing, but I'll try to help you out.
Though, Okinawa is very different from mainland so my answers can be a little different.
1. Cheapest food for when I run of money, hmmmm. I'd say Soba is a good one because it fills me up. But yakitori is cheap too, but only for like a snack.
2. I don't pay any rent, my room is paid for by the U.S. government. (;
3. I can only tell you for Okinawa x3 I like to go down to Naha on the weekends just to look around since it' the biggest city on Oki. American Village is a good place too, there are always event going on down there and it's amusing to look at how Okinawans view American culture. Sunabe Seawall is a pretty sick spot, with alot of bars and resturants situated right next to the water. Good place for a chill atmosphere. Uh, Gate 2 street is where alot of parties and clubs are if your looking for that as well.

I enjoy noodle-dishes like soba, udon, and ramen. Tastes way better than what you can get here.
I was really interested in how Japanese people view Australian culture. What they described was very much like American culture with koalas and kangaroos.
What has been a massive highlight of your stay so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff