Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
well, my older brother almost got hit by a truck on friday the 13th, but nothing that bad happened to him any other day. Something else happened to him on a friday the 13th, but i cant think of it right now. But, nothing that bad happened to him on any other day!

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
well i think they are just saing that to scare us
I just dont get friday the 13th

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Miss Pancake1
Hajima Hotaru
First off, the Mayans did NOT predict the future to stir up noise. It's gonna happen. Be prepared.

Second, there are many historic occasions of bad luck or great misfortune occurring on Friday the 13th. Friday is considered an unlucky day. 13 is considered an unlucky number. If you paint a red car red, what color is it?

first of all the reason why we people say the human race is going to end is because the Mayan Calender ends at Dec 23rd or 21st I forgot which one, because a new era is gonna begin. Second, the Mayans are just too lazy to make another calender. They never said the world was gonna end. Unless they did, I'd like to see some evidence.

actually, the mayan calendar held that the world came in cycles (kinda like norse ragnarok) and sometime in 2012, the current world would end in earthquakes. then a new cycle would start, as long as the previous others were.

as for the 13th...hmmm...
i dunno why it's a bad number. i do know in japan 4 is unlucky, because it has the same pronounciation as death

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
First off, the Mayans did NOT predict the future to stir up noise. It's gonna happen. Be prepared.

Second, there are many historic occasions of bad luck or great misfortune occurring on Friday the 13th. Friday is considered

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
watv ever i am just here to getv gold

5,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Hajima Hotaru

Second, there are many historic occasions of bad luck or great misfortune occurring on Friday the 13th. Friday is considered an unlucky day. 13 is considered an unlucky number. If you paint a red car red, what color is it?

holy s**t im scarred!im too young too die gonk so many things i havent done!

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
THTS MY MOMS BDAY!!!!!!!!

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i dont believe it cuz a person at my school continuosly has his bday on the thirteen and nothing bad happens shame on u superstitious people talk2hand

5,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xXAngellove1Xx

Second, there are many historic occasions of bad luck or great misfortune occurring on Friday the 13th. Friday is considered

Pure bullshit.
And nothings gonna happen. People are straight up fools to let some crappy superstitions rule over how they think and live their lives. neutral

6,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Miss Pancake1
[S a L L y]
Miss Pancake1
Hajima Hotaru

first of all the reason why we people say the human race is going to end is because the Mayan Calender ends at Dec 23rd or 21st I forgot which one, because a new era is gonna begin. Second, the Mayans are just too lazy to make another calender. They never said the world was gonna end. Unless they did, I'd like to see some evidence.

actually, the mayan descendants said that the world was NOT going to end on 2012

I NEVER said that they did.

i know, sorry,
i meant to say it to hajima hotaru

Liberal Fatcat

Im pagan, but I dont seriously believe the superstitions to an extreme. I just like to have a rabbit's foot around on that day, just in case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff