Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
MyStylisTastesLikeSalt
Quincy456
idk y, last friday 13th was actually a pretty good day, in fact i was luckier then than any other day of the year
ya ppl now days r so effing supersticious

its pure bull

Feral Genius

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Miss Pancake1
Hajima Hotaru
First off, the Mayans did NOT predict the future to stir up noise. It's gonna happen. Be prepared.

Second, there are many historic occasions of bad luck or great misfortune occurring on Friday the 13th. Friday is considered an unlucky day. 13 is considered an unlucky number. If you paint a red car red, what color is it?

first of all the reason why we people say the human race is going to end is because the Mayan Calender ends at Dec 23rd or 21st I forgot which one, because a new era is gonna begin. Second, the Mayans are just too lazy to make another calender. They never said the world was gonna end. Unless they did, I'd like to see some evidence.
Ancient mayan texts translate:

The Thirteenth [b'ak'tun] will end
on 4 Ajaw, the 3rd of Uniiw [3 K'ank'in].
Black ...[illegible]...will occur.
It will be the descent of Bolon Yokte' K'uh to the great ...[illegible]...

B'ak'tun and Uniiw/K'ank'in are both Mayan names for dates.
Bolon Yokte' K'uh is a god.

Unless the first illegible is "awesomeness," or something like that, I don't see something labeled "black" as a good thing.
And if it's a bad thing, I'm hoping the second illegible refers to some inconsequential place, like Jupiter or something. But it's probably happening on Earth.

So, we have "Black (connoted as bad) something happening on Earth (or more specific location) occurring on the 13th B'ak'tun (which translates in the Gregorian calendar to 12/21/2012)"

:3

Of course, I know it's a long shot, but it's more fun to believe.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
ba things happen

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
many accidents happen

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
or its just a supersticion

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Ancient mayan texts translate:

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
its made to scare us

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
The Thirteenth [b'ak'tun] will end
on 4 Ajaw, the 3rd of Uniiw [3 K'ank'in].
Black ...[illegible]...will occur.
It will be the descent of Bolon Yokte' K'uh to the great ...[illegible]...

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
B'ak'tun and Uniiw/K'ank'in are both Mayan names for dates.
Bolon Yokte' K'uh is a god.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Unless the first illegible is "awesomeness," or something like that, I don't see something labeled "black" as a good thing.
And if it's a bad thing, I'm hoping the second illegible refers to some inconsequential place, like Jupiter or something. But it's probably happening on Earth.

So, we have "Black (connoted as bad) something happening on Earth (or more specific location) occurring on the 13th B'ak'tun (which translates in the Gregorian calendar to 12/21/2012)"

:3

Of course, I know it's a long shot, but it's more fun to believe.

Timid Gawker

Team Amigos
I dont get it. Its just a regular day like everyday else. Bad things happen to everyone everyday. EVERYONE EVERYDAY. But when something bad happens on friday the thirteenth its always "Omg! Bad luck! Curse of friday 13th!" Like..seriously wtf? neutral *sigh* People act so retarded sometimes I swear. This is just like that 2012 fad. People intentionally create these superstitions just to stir up some noise. talk2hand Shame on you all.

Well,idk bout the Friday part, in the Bible,there were 12 deciples plus Jesus, making 13. They were killed. Thats why people think 13 is unlucky. And I apoligize, Im not trying to shove religion down your throat. Im not even sure myself how much I should belive in that stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff