Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doug Rattmann
mosspath
Doug Rattmann
Splintercat

cat_stare Splintercat? Is that a cat made of wood (splinter-cat) or something? cat_question

splintercat

This is funny because I live in an area that would probably have these things. XD
When I saw this all I could think of was a local mountain, Hurricane Mountain, NH where a huge ice storm hit in 08'... every tree near the summit was completely crushed and struck just like the picture in the link you provided.
mosspath
Sallien
haha my dog is a kelpie. yes thats a breed... But i'd have to say my favorite is the leeds devil. Look it up. all the lore about it is insane. and theres a lot of proof for it too!! Super creepy! or when i was little the slender man scared the s**t out of.. me does LOL!
burning_eyes
The slender man? sad What's that? (Iol about the dog)
The slender man is someguy who takes children. they have legit pictures of him taken around places where children ahve gone missing. there are tons of pictures.... Hes creepy as hell. here are a couple links to him.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

http://ufosearchonline.com/ufo/2010/09/slender-man-sightings/

http://kelleyharmon.hubpages.com/hub/slenderman

have fun not sleeping tonight! wink

Dapper Pup

8,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
Doug Rattmann
mosspath
Doug Rattmann
Splintercat

cat_stare Splintercat? Is that a cat made of wood (splinter-cat) or something? cat_question

splintercat

oh, thank you. biggrin I now know what it is. biggrin

Dapper Pup

8,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sallien
mosspath
Sallien
haha my dog is a kelpie. yes thats a breed... But i'd have to say my favorite is the leeds devil. Look it up. all the lore about it is insane. and theres a lot of proof for it too!! Super creepy! or when i was little the slender man scared the s**t out of.. me does LOL!
burning_eyes
The slender man? sad What's that? (Iol about the dog)
The slender man is someguy who takes children. they have legit pictures of him taken around places where children ahve gone missing. there are tons of pictures.... Hes creepy as hell. here are a couple links to him.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

http://ufosearchonline.com/ufo/2010/09/slender-man-sightings/

http://kelleyharmon.hubpages.com/hub/slenderman

have fun not sleeping tonight! wink

Will do. XD lol. Man, I love this thread!

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He's not really mythical, but Slender Man 3nodding

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rei Akira-Chan
Dalgonlily9
I love all myths, but my favorite is Cerberus! biggrin

User Image My master is everything to me...

I like Cerberus(VERY MUCH)...I think he's a cute Rottweiler with three heads. xd

...I hope I am everything for him too.

I know! finally someone agrees! biggrin

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

If urban legends count...I like jigoku shoujo. xd

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dalgonlily9

He's a type of hell hound...that's very cute. I don't know why in the Percy Jackson movie, when they moved to the underworld, they didn't feature him! scream Those hell hounds they featured were decomposing and creepy. Which is cool too, but why? gonk

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rei Akira-Chan
Dalgonlily9

He's a type of hell hound...that's very cute. I don't know why in the Percy Jackson movie, when they moved to the underworld, they didn't feature him! scream Those hell hounds they featured were decomposing and creepy. Which is cool too, but why? gonk

I know!!! sad those hellhounds didn't even look like dogs! and Cerberus is the main creature of the underworld!

Distinct Sophomore

FallenSin
Darkfirefairy37
dramallama
FallenSin
I'm more partial to Greek mythology myself. =) I think the gorgons are especially frightening, not to mention the Ferryman. =/

Charon, the Ferryman of the River Styx. He is a frightening mythological figure/creature.
I love Charon! biggrin I drew him for my World Civilazations teacher while we were on greece <3

I like him because Death (Charon) is depicted in every single culture. =)

wo wo wo! i am a total nerd about this greek stuff and i know that there is a difference between Charon and Death. Charon is simply the transporter while Death is the collector.(omg i totally luv the story graphics in harry potter deathly hallows part 1!)
(Any who,) there is only 1 creature that totally scares the sh!t out of me.[and i think its because i was in like 3rd grade when i read the picture book about it (hey even then i had good imagination!)] That creature is Bloody Mary! she lives in the mirrors and if u call her name three times, she apears. if u are lucky enough to escape her grip ur left with scratches up and down your arms, but anyway, she tries to drag u into the mirror realm with her so she can feed on you!
Iswear to god i never went near mirrors for 3 MONTHS!!!!! still scares the sh!t out of me!!! < sad

Distinct Sophomore

Darkfirefairy37
A kelpie is a water horse from Scottish folklore. Legend has it that this creature could shape shift into either a handsome young man or a beautiful horses, it is said that it would lure its prey to it and as the person touched it, it's adhesive skin would prevent its victim from escaping then dragging it down into the water and drowning them. After the person had drowned the kelpie would then eat its victim only leaving it's liver and heart.

There is only 1 creature that totally scares the sh!t out of me.[and i think its because i was in like 3rd grade when i read the picture book about it (hey even then i had good imagination!)] That creature is Bloody Mary! she lives in the mirrors and if u call her name three times, she apears. if u are lucky enough to escape her grip ur left with scratches up and down your arms, but anyway, she tries to drag u into the mirror realm with her so she can feed on you!
Iswear to god i never went near mirrors for 3 MONTHS!!!!! still scares the sh!t out of me!!! <

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dangerous Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50
Slenderman.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
FallenSin
I like him because Death (Charon) is depicted in every single culture. =)
Wait, I got kinda confused here sweatdrop

I thought Thanatos was death? sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Darkfirefairy37
A kelpie is a water horse from Scottish folklore. Legend has it that this creature could shape shift into either a handsome young man or a beautiful horses, it is said that it would lure its prey to it and as the person touched it, it's adhesive skin would prevent its victim from escaping then dragging it down into the water and drowning them. After the person had drowned the kelpie would then eat its victim only leaving it's liver and heart.

That is creepy as f**k!

My favorite is the werewolf. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas