Selena Gomez has a Mustache and all cats
are very very very very very

AKWARD DURPLES

Demonic Shapeshifter

14,725 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I believe in Fairies. And I find it arrogant to say we're the only life in the entire Universe.

Shameless Shapeshifter

LaddieSapphire
I believe in Fairies. And I find it arrogant to say we're the only life in the entire Universe.

Are you trying to posit that fairies are extraterrestrial aliens?

Because other than that, what you said makes no sense. Fairies are a biological impossibility in Earth's zoology. Also, while there might be some kind of life-form out there that superficially resembles fairies, they almost certainly wouldn't look like pretty miniature humans with gossamer wings.

Familiar Prophet

I believe in fairies. <3

Magnetic Duck

15,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
i dun hav a clue
never saw one
maybe they dont like my hair >.<
xXluvable-toothbrushXx
Are Fairy's Real???

Are fairy's real? Some people think yes and others think No.... I have become very confused I no in my head they aren't but what if they were? People don't even think about it... They say Oh no you are such a baby because I do believe but, I don't.. If you know what I mean..
Tell me what you think... Yes or No? I need to know...

Keep in mind that an entire religion was based around fairy's ( not the correct spelling, or term. The Gaelic term faire literally means The Fair Folk) being a sort of God. God isn't the right word but I am trying to explain it as easily as possible.

Demonic Shapeshifter

14,725 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yanueh
LaddieSapphire

Are you trying to posit that fairies are extraterrestrial aliens?

Because other than that, what you said makes no sense. Fairies are a biological impossibility in Earth's zoology. Also, while there might be some kind of life-form out there that superficially resembles fairies, they almost certainly wouldn't look like pretty miniature humans with gossamer wings.

I'm saying I believe in both; I mean over all I don't believe we are the only thing living in the Universe this for me includes not only thing of the mythological creatures (such as fairies), the supernaturals, & aliens as well.

Cottontail

ChaseTheBreeze
Fae are real. I've seen them.

TRUE. FACTS.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
u3u
o.O
;_;
nin, nin
Fairies are evil.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pfff. Didn't you know? What the public believes to be aliens is in fact fairies. So yes, they're real. emotion_dowant

Rainbow Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
xXluvable-toothbrushXx
Are Fairy's Real???

Are fairy's real? Some people think yes and others think No.... I have become very confused I no in my head they aren't but what if they were? People don't even think about it... They say Oh no you are such a baby because I do believe but, I don't.. If you know what I mean..
Tell me what you think... Yes or No? I need to know...

according to folklore (and being from Ireland, they are featured a lot in our folklore) they're real
A lot of easily explainable circumstances could be explained by the apparent behavior of fairies (e.g. missing keys, a fairy hid them, frightened horses, a fairies near them)

I find this interesting to contemplate, but it even says in legend once you grow older you will never see a fairy, so judging by that we should not believe in them; but kids can smile

In my head, I think maybe they do, that's pretty cool, but I doubt i'll ever see one
If fairies do exist then they don't exist in a way that is really tangible to us but I would like to believe they do exist fairy lore is some of the most interesting stuff you will EVER read at least to me that is

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
There real to some and not to other. I don't believe there real
LaddieSapphire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff