Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanna go to bamboozle whee heart
Why is Download so frigging expensive!?
Should have started saving sooner...
gonk
no matter what music u like evryone should go to Warped tour ppl already playing this year r bad rilligion,
katie perrie, jeffry star,anti flag, flogging molly, less than jake, NOFX its gonna be sick
Got my tickets to see Andrew Bird today! Yay! I can't wait till the 18 of June!
Twiztid is on tour now.
Cant wait for that Offspring tour
or the Juggalo Gathering
and the upcoming Rise Against tour

Dapper Phantom

Ahh AC/DC's touring the U.S. again starting in July. Tickets just came in the mail yesterday, I can't wait!

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm going to an awesome concert in May called Rock on the Range. It's a two day event with amazing bands. It's held every year in Columbus, Ohio and this will be the second year I've gotten to go, and this year, I've got field tickets! Woot!
Sorry Warped Tour haters... but that's were I'll be at! Plus, my favorite band in the planet, SAOSIN, is going to be there so... WOOT WOOT! heart
*wishing i could go to warped tour*
it's actually at one of the few venues my mom'll let me go to. but lucky me has my bff's sweet sixteen that night. oh the fates! why on the same day!?!?!
Demi Lovato is touring with David Archuleta starting at the end of June! biggrin
I'm soooo ecstatic! i'm a huge David Archuleta fan, and I love Demi's music as well.

I might also go to the American Idols Live Tour. XD
im going to vans warped tour this summer mrgreen

User Image
super excited 4 no doubt and paramore....and i also got tickets to vans warped....CANT WAITTT!
I've gone to bamboozle the past couple of years and it was the best concert experience each time I went. I'm positively dying to go this year, but I dunno if I can, and that just sucks scream
Jonas Brothers? Seriously? What are you like, 11? I'd go to that concert, only to sneak backstage and cut all their balls off...

Dude, Aerosmith (and ZZ Top rolleyes ) are touring in the summer!! Best of all, they're coming to California!! If I had money, I'd so buy the all-access pass from AeroForceOne and meet Steven Tyler, awesome... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff