Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Regular

Warp Tour ALL THE WAAAYYY.
Depending on the lineup I go.
The one I just went to had Pierce the Veil, The Used, Vampires Everywhere, Falling In Reverse, Taking Back Sunday, Newfound Glory, I Fight Dragons, Yellow Card, and more.
Not my favorite groups but they perform very well live.
NOT TO MENTION THE CRAZY a** MOSH PITS AND CROWD SURFING. <3
CRAZYPURPLECOWS
The one I just went to had Pierce the Veil, The Used, Vampires Everywhere, Falling In Reverse, Taking Back Sunday, Newfound Glory, I Fight Dragons, Yellow Card, and more.

People mosh to that stuff?

Shirtless Regular

oumsboss
CRAZYPURPLECOWS

People mosh to that stuff?

Of course! Some people were hurt badly dude. Piercings were ripped out and such. And bones were broken,
Also depends who you're seeing. Mosh pits happen a lot for like Falling In Reverse or Motinless In White.
Hard to imagine with a lot of those bands... Oh well, most music is harder sounding live anyways.

Distinct Member

i like japenese and K-pop songs it so awesome whee

Shady Zapper

these guys are coming around soon.
                    not 18, though. :'D

Gaian

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
Der Lebende Geist
Quixotic Faye
I'm seeing Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffett this year.

I want to see Gym Class Heroes, but they're going on Warped and I have no interest in that.

I was going to see them, only because of The Academy Is... though. I really want to see Phantom Planet, but they are with Paramore and I don't know if its worth Paramore to see Phantom Planet.

I wanted to go to Warped, but the bands I actually liked were only on it for the West coast, what a bummer!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I went to Warped Tour this year when it came to Toronto. Unfortunately, a woman passed away at the Chelsea Grin show, but it was still a great time.
flesheatingx
I went to Warped Tour this year when it came to Toronto. Unfortunately, a woman passed away at the Chelsea Grin show, but it was still a great time.

Oh god, the most horrifying death imaginable.
I would really like to attend Wacken Open Air in Germany... unfortunately I have no money, and my parents would never let me go (even though I'm 1 cool . Some of my favourite bands have played there; like Wintersun, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth...just too many to count. One day, I'm going to save up for this...has anyone else heard of Wacken? It's a metal fest, btw.
Mansonite6669
I would really like to attend Wacken Open Air in Germany... unfortunately I have no money, and my parents would never let me go (even though I'm 1 cool . Some of my favourite bands have played there; like Wintersun, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth...just too many to count. One day, I'm going to save up for this...has anyone else heard of Wacken? It's a metal fest, btw.

Goddammit, 18.
Is anyone here attending EDC this summer in Vegas?
Or Electric Zoo this labor day? I really wish the line-up would come out for this, ha.
isnt summer gone now?.
Justin Bieber is having a Summer tour and I'm going June 25, 2013! heart biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff