Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Noob

Warpeddd tour.
I went to the mountain view one <:

Lonely Healer

Tomorrow morning I drive a couple hrs away to go to the Rockstar Mayhem Festival in San Bernardino, CA.
I'm so excited! But I was going to see In Flames...and already bought my ticket before I found out they WERE NOT going after all!

All well, I can still go for the mosh pit. ;D

Dapper Gekko

Going to the Rockstar Uproar, Va and I'm pumped! <3 gah cant wait for escape the fate!

Backwoods Bloodsucker

7,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
vvewereinfinite
Warpeddd tour.
I went to the mountain view one <:

Same! Although I went to the Shakopee one. What bands did you see?

Lil Ototo's Husband

King Noob

☁ Please don't break my Ideals.

L.A. Rising. cool

And say what's fake, was always real. ☁
I will be attending the 2011 Rockstar Mayhem Festival on Friday July 15,2011. Performing will be Megadeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, Machine Head, In Flames, and Trivium. I cant wait this will be my 4th time seeing Megadeth and my 7th or 8th concert. Its been a while since I've been to a concert bout 8 months or so. The last time I went to one I was at another Megadeth concert at my state fair. So I'm ready to go krazy and head bang as much as possible and jump into some hardcore mosh pits. scream eek scream
Slaughterfest 2011, followed by Comadre/Quiet Steps/Intentions/Michael Crafter gig the next night.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Warped Tour, Scream the Prayer, and the Nocturnal Alliance Tour are gonna be pretty good.
Going to Warped Tour today. I will post again once I get back. :v

Back from Warped. I would have posted last night, but I was way too tired to do so. And I decided to just edit this post instead of making a new one. Why make a new one anyway?

Alright, now moving on. My day yesterday began with traffic. More traffic than I've ever encountered anytime before in my life, and I have gone to New York City by car on multiple occasions. The fact that this was worse than NYC traffic amazed, and irritated me at the same time. And all the traffic was heading to Warped as well. None of those cars were trying to go somewhere else. Luckily I wasn't the one driving. If I was, someone would have probably died that day.

Anyway, by the time we had gotten to Warped it was already 1 P.M. Naturally, I was worried. There was a pretty decent chance that I missed one of the artist I came to see. Once I bought the schedule however, I realized that I was not late at all. In fact, I was just in time to see Grieves and Budo perform.

They were great. Amazing, actually. They knew how to get the crowd going, which might not sound like much, but I've seen plenty of artists who just can't get their crowds pumped at all. But yeah, I was pumped, and very excited. Great show, great guys. Apparently they were signing things after the performance, but I didn't get anything signed, because I couldn't find the booth they were at. Oh well.

Then Bad Rabbits came on, and they put on the best performance I have ever seen in my entire life. And I'm not just speaking in terms of live musical performances. No, I'm speaking in terms of any type of performance I have ever seen. It was ridiculously amazing. I jumped, put my hands up, and I was dancing fool. I usually don't dance in public, because I think I suck at it, so it embarrasses me. The music was just too awesome to not dance to though. Like, I was surprised that there were people who weren't dancing.

After their performance was over, I went over to their booth, and bought myself a wristband, which came with a free copy of Stick Up Kids. I then got said copy signed by the band. It was pretty awesome.

So after that little bit I wandered around for a while. It was only a bit past 3 at that point, and Enter Shikari wasn't scheduled to go on until 7:10. Luckily, I decided to wander by the Enter Shikari booth at some time around 4, because they were signing autographs at a nearby booth. I freaked out, ran over to their booth, bought a cheap a** poster, and got in line to get it signed. I eventually got to the front of the line(which was more like a cluster), and got the poster signed. I also got a picture with the band, which seemed to piss off the security guy a bit, but you know, ******** him. The band was cool with it.

Anyway, then I wandered some more, bought myself some food, and decided to chill near the stage where Enter Shikari was supposed to play. This, unfortunately resulted in me hearing Black Veil Brides perform.

The band actually had to walk by where I was sitting in order to get to the stage. I'm still fascinated by the idea of a group of men having the same build as me. It's just so strange. I'm not sure if I should consider myself too masculine or them too feminine. I'm leaning towards the latter though.

Now, I had never heard this band's music before their performance. I had only seen pictures, so I assumed they just made generic, Attack Attack! styled scene music. I was wrong. Their music was more like a mixture of generic scene and KISS. My first thought on this was, of course, "Why the ******** does this exist?" When I think of two sounds that should be blended together, the last things I would ever think of are KISS and scene kid music. Those two things are, in my opinion, bad enough on their own.

Moving away from the bad though, eventually 7 P.M. rolled around, and Enter Shikari got up on the stage. They still had ten minutes to kill, which they did in a very amusing way. The crowd had beach balls. At some point, one of the beach balls went onto the stage, and the bassist hit it back. With his bass of course. This then turned into a game, which was called Beach Baseball. Fun times.

Then ten minutes later, the actual performance started. The band played six songs, two of which were their newer singles, which I like a lot more now because of the performance. They were absolutely ridiculous again this year. They were jumping all over the place, and crowd surfing, and getting up on each other's shoulders. They probably did more as well, but I was really far in the back, so I couldn't see too well. They ended their performance with Juggernauts, and it was of course, really ******** awesome. They did mix some WUBWUBWUB into the song for the performance, but I can't say I minded too much. I mean, I'm not a fan of the sound, but everything else was awesome, so I didn't mind.

Then my day was over. I saw one more band, but at that point I was just chilling out. I wasn't really an active member of their crowd. Said crowd was really small though, which is a shame, because this band was pretty awesome. I do believe they were called Joey Keyes "The Late Bloomer" and The Late Bloomer's Band, but I could be wrong. They said they were selling some stuff by the entrance after their performance, but I couldn't find them. It was too crowded.

Then my day really ended, and I went home. Didn't actually get home until 1 A.M. today, but whatever.

Duck

I'm going to Osheaga on Friday. 4laugh
Eminem's headlining. He's the main reason why I'm going.

Also going is LIGHTS, Kid Cudi, Sweet Thing {Second time seeing them. Saw them when they opened for Down with Webster in March}. And many more. Can't wait, eek. c:

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm going to Mayhem Fest in Tampa on August 13th with my bf. WE're going to see Megadeth, Disturbed, and Godsmack, three of our absolute favoritest bands! I'm mainly going for th Disturbed, I love their new album and hope they play some of those songs along with their more famous songs like Down with the Sickness! I can't wait. I even have a Disturbed shirt to wear to the concert! That's how much I can't wait, I'm even counting down a little...
Mattiel... so much jealousy ;_;

LEEDSFEST THO eeeeep cannot wait :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas