Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Katarra Bloodstone
_DarkSyndicatedNightmare_
may i ask why you have to be 18 to be a mod? many other games have younger members on thier admin and mod squads .__. is it a maturity matter?
It's partially a legal matter - mods are going to end up seeing some graphic things, dealing with harassment and threats, etc. Additionally, mods need to be able to legally sign an NDA.
NDA?

Ruthless Nerd

Mayor Gravity
Katarra Bloodstone
It's partially a legal matter - mods are going to end up seeing some graphic things, dealing with harassment and threats, etc. Additionally, mods need to be able to legally sign an NDA.
NDA?
Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's a contract of confidentiality. You have to agree to one in order to submit your application.

Questionable Borg

Katarra Bloodstone
Mayor Gravity
Katarra Bloodstone
NDA?
Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's a contract of confidentiality. You have to agree to one in order to submit your application.
Ah, yeah..I'd just never seen it abbrivated.

Speaking of that, I did all that to try and fill mine out. But when I click the button (which just appears as a white box with the 'x' in the corner) it just refreshes the page, what am I doing wrong?

Ruthless Nerd

Mayor Gravity

Speaking of that, I did all that to try and fill mine out. But when I click the button (which just appears as a white box with the 'x' in the corner) it just refreshes the page, what am I doing wrong?
That's addressed in the FAQ - sometimes the application doesn't work correctly in some browsers. Try using a different one.

Questionable Borg

Katarra Bloodstone
Mayor Gravity

That's addressed in the FAQ - sometimes the application doesn't work correctly in some browsers. Try using a different one.
Oh, I'll have to do it some other time on a different computer, all I have is IE

IRL Sex Symbol

When will they be accepting applications again?
I apply in July and I want to know if I should apply again when they are accepting again...

Romantic Lover

Joeyjoe4411
I apply in July and I want to know if I should apply again when they are accepting again...
Joeyjoe4411 ☼ Well the answer to your question depends on if you got a personal message stating you were accepted or not the first time you applied. If you have not received a message back, it is probably safe to assume they either did not get to your application yet, or are looking at it for possible hiring. If you applied in July and were declined, you need to wait another six months and a day before you apply again.

IRL Sex Symbol

Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411
Joeyjoe4411 ☼ Well the answer to your question depends on if you got a personal message stating you were accepted or not the first time you applied. If you have not received a message back, it is probably safe to assume they either did not get to your application yet, or are looking at it for possible hiring. If you applied in July and were declined, you need to wait another six months and a day before you apply again.

Oh, but if they are not hiring.. then what?

Romantic Lover

Joeyjoe4411
Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411

Joeyjoe4411 ☼ Well then you just need to wait and keep trying to apply daily.

Wheezing Pieslinger

Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411
Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411

You don't keep trying to apply daily. You wait six months and one day after being rejected before trying again. Only apply once, not everyday. If you haven't gotten a reply, just keep waiting.

Romantic Lover

frakkin
Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411
Kelestie
Joeyjoe4411

You don't keep trying to apply daily. You wait six months and one day after being rejected before trying again. Only apply once, not everyday. If you haven't gotten a reply, just keep waiting.

frakkin ☼ Just to clear this up for you, what I meant was if it has been over six months and a day and he wants to apply again, then he needs to check daily for the applications to open again since the applications close when the maxim is reached.
Kelestie
frakkin ☼ Just to clear this up for you, what I meant was if it has been over six months and a day and he wants to apply again, then he needs to check daily for the applications to open again since the applications close when the maxim is reached.

Applications never close. They are always accepting applications.
ok so i went to the appy link and i read everything but then i get lost whats going on??
char-char69
ok so i went to the appy link and i read everything but then i get lost whats going on??
User Image

You're going to have to be a bit more specific in order for us to help you. What exactly is it that's confusing you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff