Welcome to Gaia! ::

Champion

I hope this isn't a dumb question..But..

I haven't received any news of a denial or approval of my app, yet I can see the blank application again where the status of my application was before (which was still 'awaiting approval' before the application went blank). It hasn't been six months (been a little over 5 months since I applied), so I'm not exactly sure what's going on. I've checked my e-mail and haven't received any PMs, so.. Should I just continue to wait?

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

Yep...no news is good news.
I waited about 6 months around this time last year xP

Champion

Oh, alright. I'll keep my hopes up then and keep on waiting, thanks! n.n <3

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Hey, been on gaia for a long time and thinking about trying to do something with this account here. is there anything other than these requirements that i should know about before submitting an application? And do the reports of ToS violations have to be varying, or can they all be of one type?

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
snizman
Hey, been on gaia for a long time and thinking about trying to do something with this account here. is there anything other than these requirements that i should know about before submitting an application? And do the reports of ToS violations have to be varying, or can they all be of one type?

Just a few things, which you probably know but I always point out:
1) Make sure you have the time and understanding to be a moderator. It can be very time consuming and being a mod is work...you will be expected to fulfill a 'quota'.
2) Activity is really really good. They like active posters/gamers/etc.
3) It can take 6+ months for a response so you have to be patient. The longer you go with no answer, the better.
4) Read the ToS and Rules/Regs and understand it. If you don't understand all of it, I highly recommend this link.

Reports for ToS Violations should being varying to show your understanding as to what is a violation and what isn't. If you only report oversize signatures, they won't know what you consider trolling, password phishing, etc. It will demonstrate your knowledge if you report lots of different problems.

Friendly Gaian

where do you go to apply??

Friendly Gaian

what is the link??

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
All the information you need to apply is within the first two posts. You might want to go back and have a re-read if you missed it.
I have a question, is it possible if ever i'll be applying,. and got accepted using my mule account, can you make my main as the moderator instead?

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
RinGo ReIzEi
I have a question, is it possible if ever i'll be applying,. and got accepted using my mule account, can you make my main as the moderator instead?

You should only apply with what you consider to be your main.
Sharkworld
RinGo ReIzEi

You should only apply with what you consider to be your main.

Thank you for clarifying! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces