Welcome to Gaia! ::

where can i become a forum assistant

I want to help with the GD.
Quote:
7. Q: I am not old enough to be a moderator on Gaia, but can I still be a helper/moderator assistant?

A: Moderator Assistants (MA) are now known as Forum Assistants (FA) and their sole responsibility is to move misplaced threads from their assigned forum. Unlike this application there is no public application process to become a Forum Assistant. Potential Forum Assistants may be approached by Gaia when needed/wanted. Please do not contact moderators asking to be made a FA.

This application has nothing to do with becoming a Forum Assistant.
sasuke-marshmellow
where can i become a forum assistant

I want to help with the GD.
This thread is for discussion but mainly questions for the moderator application. Your post is irrelevent to the topic (Sorry if I spelled that wrong).
How come some mods dont have a name colored green or yellow well they are mods arent they?
No moderator names are yellow, they are Green.

Forum Assitants - Pink
Moderator - Green
Admin - Orange
Devoloper - Tanish.

People claiming to be mods or admins, are scamming you. If you gave them your password, change it quickly before you logout. (People without colored users, are not real Gaia Staff.)

Distinct Entrepreneur

5,525 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

I was unable to see the link for the application, may I ask someone to kindly send me the link?

Thanks~

P.S If the link was removed purposely, I apologize for asking.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Decend

I was unable to see the link for the application, may I ask someone to kindly send me the link?

Thanks~

If you read the first two posts of this thread you will have no problems finding the information you need. 3nodding People have been asked not to provide a direct link as we want to ensure all potential mods are good at looking for the information they need and that they have read and understood the FAQ wink
iWizzle_Dizzle

Forum Assitants - Pink
Moderator - Green
Admin - Orange
Devoloper - Tanish.

People claiming to be mods or admins, are scamming you. If you gave them your password, change it quickly before you logout. (People without colored users, are not real Gaia Staff.)

Some people script to change their name colored what if i give them my pass but they can hack me?
ReALLy K0NfUzED 0rE0Z
iWizzle_Dizzle

Forum Assitants - Pink
Moderator - Green
Admin - Orange
Devoloper - Tanish.

Some people script to change their name colored what if i give them my pass but they can hack me?
I wasnt aware people changed their names by scripting. Well, they would have their title such as Forum Assitant, Site Mod, Omni Mod, Global Mod, Admin Leader, Devoloper..etc. If they do that also, I'm not sure. But if you know they are scripting you can report them.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ReALLy K0NfUzED 0rE0Z
iWizzle_Dizzle

Forum Assitants - Pink
Moderator - Green
Admin - Orange
Devoloper - Tanish.

Scripting only affects username colours in Towns; as far as I know, there's no way to change your name colour in the forums or in PMs. If you've seen something like that, then please report it and let us know since it's a new one on me. And as iWizzle said, genuine staff members also have titles underneath their usernames, so you can easily tell them apart from regular users.

Also you shouldn't give out your pass to ANYONE, even if they are a genuine moderator or admin. Never give out your password. 3nodding
ReALLy K0NfUzED 0rE0Z
iWizzle_Dizzle

Forum Assitants - Pink
Moderator - Green
Admin - Orange
Devoloper - Tanish.

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gaia has said that Gaia will NEVER ask for your username or password. So don't give it to ANYONE no matter what.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Made By: Gummy Unicorn | For: Azeei only (no stealing)

Distinct Entrepreneur

5,525 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Sharkworld
Decend

Thanks~

If you read the first two posts of this thread you will have no problems finding the information you need. 3nodding People have been asked not to provide a direct link as we want to ensure all potential mods are good at looking for the information they need and that they have read and understood the FAQ wink

I apologize. I'm tight on time at the moment and was unable to read all of it.

I'll continue when I have a few moments, thanks for the answer :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces