Welcome to Gaia! ::

xYiJunx generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 9!

Shy Friend

xYiJunx generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 24!

Shy Friend

EcstaticPrincess generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 265!

EcstaticPrincess generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 136!

Hino Recca generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 232!

DevilMinakoChan
*Lurks around the thread, boosting random people.. Also notes to NOT boost me!*

I'm not very good at following instructions and I like the number 20.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

I did 1K to each for achievements.. Now, I'm just trying to help others.. Gaia should make this easier as its not easy giving them away..
HECK YEAH.... most events they make a pain in the rear and hard to do

I HATED doing the Easter event.. Its bad enough I didn't have much time on my hands due to my lucha libre commitments.. The Kindred events were a pain, especially trying to grab all achievements on 3 accounts.. It was much more simpler back in the days where we just collected candy or items from the stores and got one event item after collecting enough..
ohhh I didn't do the easter think I did... doubt i'll do the FULL event later this month... might do the stores part of it

I did a little bit of Easter.. If its too complicated or time consuming, I won't do it.. As is, WWE 2K16 comes out this month and I'd rather be playing xbox with my free time.. By the way, I got you from 310 to 330.. not sure if you saw the edit..
yes, I saw that, thanks. I doubt i'll get to do the dec. event since it'll be harder for me to walk to the library... it's like 4+miles from my dad's to the library

Sparkly Kitten

Hino Recca
DevilMinakoChan
*Lurks around the thread, boosting random people.. Also notes to NOT boost me!*

I'm not very good at following instructions and I like the number 20.

Its best you do just this once.. I don't need boosts and I'm trying to get rid of all of mine..

tamkib1 generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 210!

Fearsome Dragon

24,100 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
well hello there bunni i follow you on DA biggrin how funny whee

Sparkly Kitten

ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

I did 1K to each for achievements.. Now, I'm just trying to help others.. Gaia should make this easier as its not easy giving them away..
HECK YEAH.... most events they make a pain in the rear and hard to do

I HATED doing the Easter event.. Its bad enough I didn't have much time on my hands due to my lucha libre commitments.. The Kindred events were a pain, especially trying to grab all achievements on 3 accounts.. It was much more simpler back in the days where we just collected candy or items from the stores and got one event item after collecting enough..
ohhh I didn't do the easter think I did... doubt i'll do the FULL event later this month... might do the stores part of it

I did a little bit of Easter.. If its too complicated or time consuming, I won't do it.. As is, WWE 2K16 comes out this month and I'd rather be playing xbox with my free time.. By the way, I got you from 310 to 330.. not sure if you saw the edit..
yes, I saw that, thanks. I doubt i'll get to do the dec. event since it'll be harder for me to walk to the library... it's like 4+miles from my dad's to the library

No problem.. Wow! I remember when I used to have to do that.. Though my Library is only like a quarter mile away from me.. I got tired of going so I ended up getting my own computer..Plus, they killed it for me when they set a 1 hour time limit..

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

maxmallow 's Fangirl

Princess Bunny

34,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
EcstaticPrincess
heart

Hello~
Please roll a 1-10 to claim your 50th page gold prize. u vu <3

maxmallow 's Fangirl

Princess Bunny

34,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
tamkib1

Oh!
Thank you very much for the watch! Hahaha > v <
What a coincidence~

Fearsome Dragon

24,100 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Bunni Hime
tamkib1

Oh!
Thank you very much for the watch! Hahaha > v <
What a coincidence~

it is biggrin its nice seeing an artist ik on gaia smile

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

No problem.. Wow! I remember when I used to have to do that.. Though my Library is only like a quarter mile away from me.. I got tired of going so I ended up getting my own computer..Plus, they killed it for me when they set a 1 hour time limit..
these e supe lke that two. you get an hr unless they're not busy, or if they are then you get bumped off after 45 minutes. this one doesn't have a whole lotta folks coming to it though, so it's not so busy. I can stay on most of the day, minus my having to munch on something around 1 or 2

Sparkly Kitten

ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

these e supe lke that two. you get an hr unless they're not busy, or if they are then you get bumped off after 45 minutes. this one doesn't have a whole lotta folks coming to it though, so it's not so busy. I can stay on most of the day, minus my having to munch on something around 1 or 2

Wow, you're lucky.. They would boot us off at 1 hour.. We actually did get to stay later but only if there was no one waiting and that was pretty rare.. Then again, its understandable why they did that cause a lot of people go to use the computers and back then people would sty on up to 5 hours at a time..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff