Welcome to Gaia! ::

EcstaticPrincess generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 213!

13,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
Binary Dryad
limbukirat
Binary Dryad
limbukirat
did anyone got anything after the achievement complete ? boost plzz
You get a broken image link on your achievements page. Lotsa people have mentioned that somewhere. If you get 'em all, you should see 10 broken images.

Edit: 54? How did I get to 54? gonk

i dont see any broken image any where :'(
Look here to see what I mean.
tnx for the help dear heart heart

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
*Lurks around the thread, boosting random people.. Also notes to NOT boost me!*
*doesn't boost as you asked but DOES steal your avi and runs off with it*

Heh, if it were only that simple.. Though, if it were simple, I'd be able to kill off 60K boosts on all 3 of my accounts..
did you try to give some to the npcs on the event page? I got some of the ic stuff from it

13,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
booost rofl like the title says

Sparkly Kitten

ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

Heh, if it were only that simple.. Though, if it were simple, I'd be able to kill off 60K boosts on all 3 of my accounts..
did you try to give some to the npcs on the event page? I got some of the ic stuff from it

I did 1K to each for achievements.. Now, I'm just trying to help others.. Gaia should make this easier as its not easy giving them away..

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

I did 1K to each for achievements.. Now, I'm just trying to help others.. Gaia should make this easier as its not easy giving them away..
HECK YEAH.... most events they make a pain in the rear and hard to do

Bobby Lauren Taylor generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 63!

Binary Dryad
Bobby Lauren Taylor
What's with stealing avatar?

I will get you back...sometime after I have lunch.

Get me back for what? I didn't steal your avatar.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Izzy Shae
Calico Quinn
heart
boosted

Thank you sweetie <3

Sparkly Kitten

ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

I HATED doing the Easter event.. Its bad enough I didn't have much time on my hands due to my lucha libre commitments.. The Kindred events were a pain, especially trying to grab all achievements on 3 accounts.. It was much more simpler back in the days where we just collected candy or items from the stores and got one event item after collecting enough..

Edit: boosted you from 310 to 330..

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageGaian since 2010
✿~Bumpers!!~✿

13,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Brilliant Light 450

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

I HATED doing the Easter event.. Its bad enough I didn't have much time on my hands due to my lucha libre commitments.. The Kindred events were a pain, especially trying to grab all achievements on 3 accounts.. It was much more simpler back in the days where we just collected candy or items from the stores and got one event item after collecting enough..
ohhh I didn't do the easter think I did... doubt i'll do the FULL event later this month... might do the stores part of it

13,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Brilliant Light 450

Sparkly Kitten

ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan
ladynightkitty
DevilMinakoChan

ohhh I didn't do the easter think I did... doubt i'll do the FULL event later this month... might do the stores part of it

I did a little bit of Easter.. If its too complicated or time consuming, I won't do it.. As is, WWE 2K16 comes out this month and I'd rather be playing xbox with my free time.. By the way, I got you from 310 to 330.. not sure if you saw the edit..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff