Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mme Bella
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella
So how long have you all been on Gaia? I joined in '07 and it feels like just yesterday.
This account says since '04 but I had a previous account I started back in '03. I've essentially been here since the beginning.

Oh wow! That's a long time. What do you think of all the changes Gaia has been through since then?
Well it used to be just strictly forums and the towns to shop for items for your avatar. And I watched as the games started coming in, and the marketplace, and then the storylines with gambino and then the interactive games like towns and rallys. It's definitely grown. It used to be just a forum that focused on RP'ing actually.

Sparkly Dabbler

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Etro Vias
Mme Bella
So how long have you all been on Gaia? I joined in '07 and it feels like just yesterday.

Noob here, I joined last December... I believe~

Well it looks like you're doing well! I wouldn't have been able to tell that just by looking.

Tipsy Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mme Bella
Super Who and Star Wonder
Mme Bella

I joined in 06!

/old now

My parents had a strict internet limit at the time, though, so I was never able to save up gold for items back when they were cheap.
Oh well!

Ha ha, when I joined I didn't buy much because I had no idea what I was doing! Regretting that now. Prices are way higher these days. emotion_facepalm

Haha. I feel ya. xD
100k was practically all the money you ever needed ever.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
KageKyoko

Totally intruding to your convo.
But I love your avatar :3
lol that's okay. And thank you! ^_^ Not sure what I was going for with it though.

Salty Saint

Imported...Bum...
this doesn't have anythin g to do with "land calamari," does it mad

Sparkly Noob

PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella
This account says since '04 but I had a previous account I started back in '03. I've essentially been here since the beginning.

Oh wow! That's a long time. What do you think of all the changes Gaia has been through since then?
Well it used to be just strictly forums and the towns to shop for items for your avatar. And I watched as the games started coming in, and the marketplace, and then the storylines with gambino and then the interactive games like towns and rallys. It's definitely grown. It used to be just a forum that focused on RP'ing actually.

I think the biggest change in the gaming was the zomg.... Everyone were so enthusiastic about it when it came out XD

Sparkly Dabbler

16,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
KageKyoko
Mme Bella

07~
First account was in 04 I believe, but I ditched Gaia the next day my friends forced me to create the account..
When back on 07~
Though just recently took a hiatus of 2 years...? Glad to be back tho XD

I just took a hiatus for about a year and a half. I only logged on for occasional events and so I wouldn't lose the account. I got back on like two months ago! Definitely was a shock to see all the change though.

Dapper Darling

Whimsical Rhapsodie
Etro Vias
Whimsical Rhapsodie
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what is Dumpster Diving?

Its a 'game', if you will, found in the games section were you can get items for free that other people have donated. I hope this clears things up a little~

I see. That helps a lot.

It's been a while since I've been on Gaia...so thanks for the clarification!

Anytime~

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Anxious Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
KageKyoko
Imported Bum
I'm back! Also, I joined in '04 >.<

Hello hello biggrin

Did you stayed all these years not having any hiatus? :0

hello and welcome

Sparkly Noob

PhilliBilliful
KageKyoko

Totally intruding to your convo.
But I love your avatar :3
lol that's okay. And thank you! ^_^ Not sure what I was going for with it though.

Ah psh no need
I never have a theme... I just go with the flow/color match XD
as long final product is good then everything is fine XD

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AbusivePanda
PhilliBilliful
AbusivePanda
PhilliBilliful
AbusivePanda
PhilliBilliful
So for this valentines event is it only 3 items you can redeem valentines for?

yeah you can continue to redeem hearts and get gold though
Ahh okay. Cute top on your avatar btw. 4laugh

hehe thank you i am going for a weeping angel themed avi XD
Awe but she has devil wings lol.

haha shhhh im changing that in abit
Awe there you go! Those are cute angel wings hehe.

Sparkly Dabbler

16,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
KageKyoko
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella

I think the biggest change in the gaming was the zomg.... Everyone were so enthusiastic about it when it came out XD

I remember how excited my sister and I were! We would play together on different computers on the same room, so we could scream at each other while fighting.

Tipsy Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KageKyoko
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella
PhilliBilliful
Mme Bella

I'd gave to agree! It really changed the focus of the site!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff