Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Personoid talking about scripting the use of snowballs in the balloon part of the settings.

Fairy

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Packet Editing by RallyBurner

User Image

And Scripting.
Don't know if anyone caught this yet, so I'll post it. This was a few minutes ago.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Star

User Image
this made my computer slow down
D<

Cluttered Animal

User Image
Water balloon packet edited/scripting Tuzuki Neyami

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This screenshot was taken today in 8b 001000. These two avatars are both statues.

User Image

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

apparently Preggo has become (un)popular with the scriptors..
The things I've been encountering lately are in Mtv. Somebody 'I do not know who' is promoting lag scripts in Mtv Virtual, and it's crashing everybody out of their browser. Also, another thing I've noticed is that somebody has lifted the whispers to the public and those are only supposed to be available between user to user 'only.' I do think that the lagging is a bit of a serious situation because it's crashing browsers and could very well give someone's computer hard drive trouble in the future. Not only is it crashing just one room, the majority of them, and it is in fact happening more then once. Sometimes, 5 minutes apart. Lags like this do not happen for no reason. It's considered scripting because whoever is doing it, is using packets to do it. The things I see whenever this happens is a bunch of 'Aborted Script' errors conjuring difficulty for the computer to be responsive. The only way to click out of the window without exiting out and having the whole browser crash is basically to click 'yes,' every time, then exiting. It becomes a real problem, and I do not think it's appropriate, because there are more then one user in that plug-in and it's effecting them too. Edited: And one last thing, there are also some users scripting fireworks and strange emoticons in there as well that aren't supposed to be in there.

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

and a visit from the Bump Fairy..

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

huge load of statues
towns is freezing for a minute at a time, and theres a ufo thing, and there is a Jesus cosplayer who I suspect is doing it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff