Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Buster

Jing: Sephiroth really ISN'T the most evil villain there ever was. I point your attention to Kefka. Dude was just plain insane, for the sake of being a nutcase. He needed no giant meteor. I agree that Yuffie was awesome though, but there were also OTHER sword users, and better sword users, besides Cloud and Sephiroth.
Quote:
sexiest/hottest/coolest/awesome/heroic guy in ff for me?

heart cloud and squall is the most outstanding guy for me in ff... waa!! i love him!!

Quote:
sexiest/hottest/coolest/awesome/outstanding leading lady in ff for me?

heart aerith and tifa because they're totally awesome dude!! i can't even close my eyes if they'll appear on the movie or in the game!!

heart heart heart heart thats all folks heart heart heart
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Cloud, because of his history and his, at first, cold nature.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
I really like Yuffie and Rikku. Both of them are super cute.

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Sephirot because of his style. ^^

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
Shiva.

Blazing Buster

Favorite Character: Thorn and Zorn (FF9) because clowns horrify me but I like it.

Most Attractive: Paine, Rikku, Yuffie and Beatrix.

Favorite Villain: Kuja (FF9) because he was over-the-top with his mannerisms and speech, and I loved that about him.

Favorite Summonable Ally: Shiva
Ryonin
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?

- Larsa, being rather mature for his age, and at the same time just such a child with his naivity heart
- Vaan *_* just made me drool buckets the moment I saw him
- Edea, powerful and mysterious, but the way her identity is revealed and joins Squall and the others is really nice imo
- Shiva, I just fancy ice sweatdrop
Cloud and Vincent, because of how they act. The only thing I don't like about Cloud is how much he shrugs off Tifa throughout the game, and Vincent is just all around bad arse.

Tifa and Rikku were always incredibly cute/sexy in my opinion.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I like Sephiroth as a villian because he was the protagonist's idol for several years of his life.

I've always liked Bahamut, which is unfortunate because EVERYONE likes Bahamut and I hate being just one of a million, but oh well.

aerith gainsborough because she was my childhood favorite and she has a lot of sentimental value to me

i think quistis is the prettiest female character in any final fantasy, she has angelina jolie lips and everything. she just needs a name change

sephiroth cause he's a badass and i don't particularly like any of the other FF villains

leviathan
Sephiroth is sexy XD Wrouf... His long hair, beautiful green eyes! I did the mamma's boy! And vincent was sexy too... Even though he was a bit emo!

And Sephiroth is my fav villain!

And I have no idea what character is my favorite.. There are so many great ones
... And bad ones...

Oh and I can't believe that Vincent lost a girl to Hojo.. o_O
Rinoa Heartilly from FF VIII, because of her spunkiness and up beat attitude.

Squall, Zack and Cloud.

The sorceress in FF VIII (can't remember her name o.O), just because of her attitude. I never really got why I liked her, even though she was kinda...ugly. sweatdrop

Anima

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I still think that Vincent is sexy. heart

User Image

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Squall. Just...gosh...his outfit is so awesome and his gunblade turns me on. XD

Squall

Seifer...because his outfit is awesome aswell and his scar is smexy.

Ifrit...he's most popular. XD
Favorite Protagonist? It's: Balthier.
Most Attractive: Fran.
Favorite Antagonist: Kefka, Kuja, Garland. They tie for first.

Truth be told, A lot of great characters in the FF series are in the branches with thin plot.

Which is why I don't like FFXII

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
- It's a struggle between Terra Branford or Celes Chere from FFVI. Both of their stories were really emotional and great.

-Edgar lol Actually, I really don't have one, to be honest.

-Kefka, hands down. You want to know why? HERE is why... and in the game he is the most maniacal villain to grace the Final Fantasy name. His deeds were real, his heart was twisted, and his midi laugh still sends shivers down my spine.

Which summoned ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
-Well... I used Ramuh and Phantom a lot... but as far as looks... Garuda looks pretty cool.
Reno or Auron.
I love both of their personalities even though they're completely different from each other.
<<; And they're both attractive.

Also, I've always liked Freya as a character as well as Laguna.
And Irvine. <<;

xD Reno and Auron rank way up there for me.
Along with Sephiroth,

I like Kuja.
I just think he's awesome.
Though of course I also love Sephiroth.
He's probably the most popular villain. xD

Oh man, there are many.
Knights of the Round.
xD So much killage.
Locke. He was funny, but he also had a sort of sad past that revealed a lot of his character. And he's a treasure hunter, not a thief wink

. . . .dunno. . . .*goes over to the Zelda series to fangirl over Link*

Kefka. That dude was just messed up. Plus his laugh creeped me out. Best way to describe him; The villain you love to hate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff