Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite character would probaly be Zidane.

After playing through Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 8, it was nice to see a more upbeat hero for a change. He had his moments, but overall it was a welcome change of place.

Favorite Villain? The Black Waltz from Final Fantasy 9.

Not sure which number he was, but he was the one who killed all the Black Mage Dolls and chased after you on an airship. Not only was the FMV superb, this minor villain was just plain evil. Slaughtering all the Black Mages, and with the music playing, it was just an awesome scene.
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Setzer, he's such a free spirit and he played the empire like a harp. Gotta love the treacherous.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Celes. I don't go for big, bouncing boobs or v-neck dresses (*AHEM* Tifa and Lulu). Had Sephiroth not been so easy to beat, he would have taken this place.

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Sephiroth. He's the ebst villain ever. Except... Square made him easy as ******** to kill. That ending scene where you get to fight him as a human? ONE HIT! They automatically give you counterstrike materia, so you couldn't die even if you wanted to. One hit death. That's just...not right....~cries~
stare I would have to say that i love Vincent he is so cool and umm thats would be it i think really i think Rhino is kinda cute and so is Yuffie but thats about it.......omg I can't believe that i almost forgot about Lulu she is drop dead hot shes cool....like very cool.
fav charicter:edge from ff4

most attractive:garrnet from ff9

fav boss/enemy surprised n ff origins wen u go 2 ff1 it shows a movie with a kick a** dragon hes my fav hes also scary like so domokun
oh ya and i like kefka from ff6/3 hes a funny funny funny crazy maniac
Cloud and Sephiroth .... nope cant think of any others....
I like Quistis and Rinoa! xd

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
tidus smile
Favourite Character:
Male - Squall from FFVIII. He's got excellent taste in women's clothing.
Locke from FFVI comes in second, and Vincent from FFVII comes in third.
Female - Yuffie from FFVII. She's cute and pirky and has ulterior motives.
Celes from FFVI comes in second, and Aeris from FFVII comes in third.

Sexiest Character:
Male - Squall from FFVIII.
Sephiroth (FFVII) and Tidus (FFX) come in second and third, respectively.
Female - Riku from FFX.
Lulu (FFX) comes in second. Quistis (FFVIII) and Rinoa (FFVIII) share third.

Favourite Villian:
Arg, I'm indecisive! I've got a 3-way tie.
Sorceress Edea from FFVIII. She was deliciously mysterious at first.
Sephiroth from FFVII. He was just so... crazy Puppetmaster-y. It rocked.
Kefka from FFVI. He was insane! And burned things for fun! So lovable!

Yeah... so that's just my two-cents. ^^
Anonymous
Favourite Character:
Male - Squall from FFVIII. He's got excellent taste in women's clothing.
Locke from FFVI comes in second, and Vincent from FFVII comes in third.
Female - Yuffie from FFVII. She's cute and pirky and has ulterior motives.
Celes from FFVI comes in second, and Aeris from FFVII comes in third.

Sexiest Character:
Male - Squall from FFVIII.
Sephiroth (FFVII) and Tidus (FFX) come in second and third, respectively.
Female - Riku from FFX.
Lulu (FFX) comes in second. Quistis (FFVIII) and Rinoa (FFVIII) share third.

Favourite Villian:
Arg, I'm indecisive! I've got a 3-way tie.
Sorceress Edea from FFVIII. She was deliciously mysterious at first.
Sephiroth from FFVII. He was just so... crazy Puppetmaster-y. It rocked.
Kefka from FFVI. He was insane! And burned things for fun! So lovable!

Yeah... so that's just my two-cents. ^^

This thing seems to enjoy logging me out... anyone else have a problem with that?
Edea was pretty attractive in FFVIII, and she was a villian... well for the most part anyways.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
dancing banna funny *peels banana and starts to eat him* ummm taste good to oh no ithink his family is mad eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
there is no character that I hate...they're all cool from Final Fantasty 1 to Final Fantasy 10...and any others inbetween and Final Fantasy Tactics is no exception...
Gee... this is a toughy. hmm... well i guess i would say that so far is ffx's auron. i guess i like him is because he plays it cool. he's serious with his work, and his determination to get tidus safely to meet his father. hmm... i guess i like him is 'cause i would like to be more like him too... smile
Rikku, coss shes not overrunned by large breasts. (Lulu)
And about Squall, hes 17 and looks like a damn model, square have some odd look at youths....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff