Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

Aw you guys I almost shed a lil' tear at a meeting with an old friend in a certain village in the Jagd Woods.

MooMooJuice
How far are you guys? What kind of levels are you at?
I'm on day 5. Don't really know how to effectively communicate my "level" but on the quest screen I've gained +2120 HP, +355 STR, +326 MAG from quests. I've done 3 main quests (Luxerion, Yusnaan and Wildlands 1), and my default Schema has 1655 STR and 1426 MAG.

Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

At least in the water temple I can kill the enemies without fear of dying horribly.

I finally reached the boss. No items and half my HP. I don't stand a chance, but I went in anyway. SUDDEN 4,500 DAMAGE HIT. SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM. Whyyyyy!?
YEAH it's been the hardest boss so far he killed me like 3 times. The tricorne accessory you get in the temple is pretty useful for his Ravager form but my strategy was just GUARD FOREVER OCCASIONALLY ATTACK

OH MY GOD THE LIGHTNING MASK ADORNMENT IS HILARIOUS THIS TIME AROUND 10/10

Versatile Receiver

god I find it really hard to stop playing this game. Today I ended up playing for 9 hours (5 consecutive and later 4 consecutive) without even trying because there's SO MUCH TO DO. Every time I start to get bored I realise that the clock has moved on far enough that a whole new list of stuff has opened up in some area.
So I'm.... going to attempt to make it to 13 days... I'm just low on quests that I can actually complete in a reasonable amount of time.. I wish when the game gave you some kind of indicator of how close the tree is to growing another branch while you are visiting the ark. I would really hate to be wasting my time.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
MooMooJuice
So I'm.... going to attempt to make it to 13 days... I'm just low on quests that I can actually complete in a reasonable amount of time.. I wish when the game gave you some kind of indicator of how close the tree is to growing another branch while you are visiting the ark. I would really hate to be wasting my time.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

You get days from the Main Quests and if you complete 50 side-quests. So if you want to hit 13 you either need to hit that 50-mark or do another main quest.

Each Main Quest completion adds 1 day.
Completing 50 side-quests adds 1 day.
Cupcakesu
MooMooJuice
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

You get days from the Main Quests and if you complete 50 side-quests. So if you want to hit 13 you either need to hit that 50-mark or do another main quest.

Oh. Well that's good to know. So I have 8 more quests to complete in a single day ('cause I sure as hell aren't going to attempt that temple).

This game causes me too much stress. orz

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MooMooJuice
Cupcakesu
MooMooJuice
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Oh. Well that's good to know. So I have 8 more quests to complete in a single day ('cause I sure as hell aren't going to attempt that temple).

This game causes me too much stress. orzUser Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I think the 50-side quests is there primarily to unlock the 14th (extra) day and get the extra ending scene (The epilogue CGI one, I think?). I believe you technically need to finish all main quests if you want to reach the ending.

Versatile Receiver

Does anyone know if Canvas of Prayers quests count towards the 14th day? Or is it only proper sidequests?

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
Does anyone know if Canvas of Prayers quests count towards the 14th day? Or is it only proper sidequests?
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's only proper sidequests. Canvas of Prayer quests are just for stats.

Versatile Receiver

Cupcakesu
REGINA SPEKT0R
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's only proper sidequests. Canvas of Prayer quests are just for stats.
Aw sad they don't even give great stats.

Thanks though. Now that I've finished all the main quests I better get focused on the side ones.

Versatile Receiver

I JUST RAN PAST AN NPC IN THE X-2 YUNA GARB AND HE SAID "She must be from the Gullwings." OMG

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
I JUST RAN PAST AN NPC IN THE X-2 YUNA GARB AND HE SAID "She must be from the Gullwings." OMG
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I run past NPCs in Aerith's garb and have NPCs asking "Does she sell flowers??" xD
Cupcakesu
REGINA SPEKT0R
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Considering I have 50+ Canvas of Prayer quests finished. I can say that they definitely don't count.

If you are looking for all the tough monsters, though, you should at least do the global quests that open up the connector roads. Only the strongest monsters spawn on those roads.
Cupcakesu

I think the 50-side quests is there primarily to unlock the 14th (extra) day and get the extra ending scene (The epilogue CGI one, I think?). I believe you technically need to finish all main quests if you want to reach the ending.

Well that's news to me. I never knew you could get to 14 days..

Versatile Receiver

Some of these side quests make me DAMN SAD. Holy s**t this game is dark at points.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff