Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Every single time something is to be delivered to my house, the delivery person leaves a slip in my mailbox stating I wasn't home. Every single time. Even though I was inside waiting for the doorbell to ring many of those times.

It happened with LR too but I called them quickly enough afterward that they were forced to re-deliver that same day.

I also happened to hear the person open my mailbox and place the slip in while I was home once, and ran to my door to catch them halfway down my driveway. When I asked them if they rang the doorbell, they said yes, to which I said I never heard it. They asked me if it was working, and I rang it multiple times in front of them.

Lazy butts. :<

Versatile Receiver

goddamn Elementa is OP as hell

Re: Courier companies being crap, I'd encourage all of you to call the company and complain about the drivers. I have to handle this stuff at work a lot and much of the time it ends up in the driver being reprimanded by their manager for not doing their job properly. At the very least they'll know your house is "the crazy complaint lady" and they'll go to the effort to deliver your packages properly.

Versatile Receiver

GOD DAMN CRAP I MISCALCULATED. I thought I had way enough quests to reach 50 but I didn't realise a lot of them were Canvas of Prayers. THE 50 SIDE QUESTS INCLUDES THE KILL ALL THE LAST ONES QUEST AND I CAN'T DO THAT NOOooooooooooooooo i'm going to have 49 on this playthrough I hate myself

GOD IF I HADN'T LET THAT STUPID b***h LOUISE DIE!!!!!
Huh. I was able to get to 50 quests without doing the last one quest, and I failed several of them. There must be some quests you are overlooking.

Versatile Receiver

MooMooJuice
Huh. I was able to get to 50 quests without doing the last one quest, and I failed several of them. There must be some quests you are overlooking.
I failed almost every failable quest lol I ended up finding one I was missing, the adornments one in Yusnaan. I only have two quests to go now (which are both in progress) to reach the 50. I'm only on Day 9 and the last quest will be finished on Day 11 if I don't mess it up. Um I might have to just sleep through Day 12.
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
I failed almost every failable quest lol I ended up finding one I was missing, the adornments one in Yusnaan. I only have two quests to go now (which are both in progress) to reach the 50. I'm only on Day 9 and the last quest will be finished on Day 11 if I don't mess it up. Um I might have to just sleep through Day 12.

I see. I think I failed all the timed quests. I would always get into something else, and when the time to complete the quest came about, I'd be too deep to suddenly pull out. Or just forget completely.
I'm curious to know how one goes about provoking a 'last one' to appear without actually killing every monster of that species.

Versatile Receiver

MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice

I see. I think I failed all the timed quests. I would always get into something else, and when the time to complete the quest came about, I'd be too deep to suddenly pull out. Or just forget completely.
Yep, that's me. I'd get completely distracted by something and then come back two days later and be like "oh"
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice

Yep, that's me. I'd get completely distracted by something and then come back two days later and be like "oh"

Did you fail the carbuncle doll quest, too? I felt so bad... I scarred that girl for life....

Versatile Receiver

MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice

Did you fail the carbuncle doll quest, too? I felt so bad... I scarred that girl for life....
NO ACTUALLY I lied I did get that one but I think that's just about the only one I didn't fail. That was only because I found the carbuncle doll before I even started the quest lol.

I'm sure that girl would be scarred for life if she knew what an actual carbuncle was anyway. Gross.
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice

NO ACTUALLY I lied I did get that one but I think that's just about the only one I didn't fail. That was only because I found the carbuncle doll before I even started the quest lol.

I'm sure that girl would be scarred for life if she knew what an actual carbuncle was anyway. Gross.

... I didn't know what a carbuncle was and now I'm scarred for life.

Versatile Receiver

MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice
REGINA SPEKT0R
MooMooJuice

... I didn't know what a carbuncle was and now I'm scarred for life.
lmfao

It used to just mean ruby but I think that meaning is pretty much dead. Now it's just an abscess. Imagine the big gem on carbuncle's head is actually a carbuncle.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Every single time something is to be delivered to my house, the delivery person leaves a slip in my mailbox stating I wasn't home. Every single time. Even though I was inside waiting for the doorbell to ring many of those times.

It happened with LR too but I called them quickly enough afterward that they were forced to re-deliver that same day.

I also happened to hear the person open my mailbox and place the slip in while I was home once, and ran to my door to catch them halfway down my driveway. When I asked them if they rang the doorbell, they said yes, to which I said I never heard it. They asked me if it was working, and I rang it multiple times in front of them.

Lazy butts. :<

Your house is simply so horrific and terrifying, no one could remain sane in its presence for longer than two minutes.

REGINA SPEKT0R
lmfao

It used to just mean ruby but I think that meaning is pretty much dead. Now it's just an abscess. Imagine the big gem on carbuncle's head is actually a carbuncle.

yo carbuncle, i herd u liek carbuncles at least there's no summon called teratoma

Versatile Receiver

Absolute Claws

yo carbuncle, i herd u liek carbuncles at least there's no summon called teratoma
All summons in Final Fantasy XV will be based on different kinds of abscess.

What's the point to the roads that connect the different areas? Like they're so ridiculously long it ends up being slower than using the train anyway

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
Absolute Claws

All summons in Final Fantasy XV will be based on different kinds of abscess.

What's the point to the roads that connect the different areas? Like they're so ridiculously long it ends up being slower than using the train anyway

becauz becuz we improved the maps from ffxiii to make them non linear and so you can run back and forth like you guyz said u wanted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff