• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
13 made me cry in disappointment

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I am guessing there was nothing to do with Versus or LR at the Sony thingy...? *Sigh*

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Riku Lucifen
I am guessing there was nothing to do with Versus or LR at the Sony thingy...? *Sigh*

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Square Enix's remark towards any sort of new FF was "see you at E3".

Beloved Receiver

Cupcakesu
Riku Lucifen

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Square Enix's remark towards any sort of new FF was "see you at E3".

To be fair though E3 isn't that far away at all.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

It doesn't matter much for me since I've at least got Lightning Returns to excite me. People waiting for a new FF announcement or Versus information being told to wait even longer hurts. Especially since Versus has been around since the PS3 revealing...

Beloved Receiver

Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

It doesn't matter much for me since I've at least got Lightning Returns to excite me. People waiting for a new FF announcement or Versus information being told to wait even longer hurts. Especially since Versus has been around since the PS3 revealing...

But they also restarted the development of Versus twice right? Like first because they didn't like it, second because they wanted to start using the Luminous engine.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Teenage Wet Dream

But they also restarted the development of Versus twice right? Like first because they didn't like it, second because they wanted to start using the Luminous engine.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Going solely off the information we've been told:

- They never re-started development, although it did take them a while to reach the "full development" stage.

- Versus is not fully utilizing the Luminous Engine. It is only utilizing the lighting portions of the engine. Ideally, it is combining the Crystal Tools engine and portions of the Luminous Engine.

Friendly Power

Hey. Haven't been here in a while...

Friendly Bookworm

Nothing new with Hidemi Matsuzuka's Facebook on anything with FFXIII. He's now keeping the Lightning LR figurine under wraps. I'm following him on Facebook for more updates on any FFXIII goodies. I'm hoping in the upcoming month or so we'll get a better look at the Lightning figurine.

But so much FFVII news for us in the other sticky. An Airborne Brigade FFVII event, chocolates, materia display, parfait statue, and new Trading Arts Kai Mini figurines. x~x

The LR Facebook page went Chinese and Korean and sounds very messed up. But it's something to do with their LR main websites.

Friendly Bookworm

Sooooooo dead in here. The lack of new news is quite disturbing. sad

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Recent Q&A with Toriyama revealed very little information that is new, but we did get a confirmation that they're planning to release a digital download of the game on PSN/XBL.

That's... at least new information. =3=
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Recent Q&A with Toriyama revealed very little information that is new, but we did get a confirmation that they're planning to release a digital download of the game on PSN/XBL.

That's... at least new information. =3=

Wait, really? I wonder if it will be cheaper at all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff