• Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Lookin' pretty suave. ;>

Sparkly Seeker

"City of Pleasure" I'd go there with that Snow any day emotion_dowant
I can't unsee adult!Riku. WHERE'S MY SCAN OF HOPE

Friendly Bookworm

I woke up this morning and checked my Facebook and bring you... MORE AMAZING NEWS!!

A new video from E3 and screenshots of Snow's appearance and other features of LR! Lightning now has one more Garment to add to her collection! (You'll see a quick glimpse in the video but the pictures have it)

The video is in Japanese but we get another look into another fight between Noel and Lightning, Lightning walking around new environments, and Snow's interaction with Lightning, now featuring a weapon.

Oh, hey. I found it in ENGLISH too!! Noel and Lumina seem to have some insight as to what Lightning must do:

And pictures galore!!
Lightning vs. Snow
Is Lightning Sailor Moon or Iron Man?
Battle with a Monster
Snow, still l'Cie branded.
Snow, seated and thinking
The City of Pleasure
Battle in the Desert
Fight in a NEW GARMENT
Another Desert Battle
Use of Magic in NEW GARMENT
Cactuar Courtyard
The New LR Promotional Art from the Wallscroll I posted
Snow's Official Render with GIANT Crystal Club
Cityscape
Lightning Walking Though A City
Lightning is not liking something...
Lightning II
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
Chatting with a Local
I Don't Think This NPC Would Win Best Outfit At a Fantasy Faire!

Last bit of news:
MARK YOUR CALENDERS EVERYONE! WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE!!

Japan: November 21, 2013
North America: February 11, 2014
Europe: February 14, 2014

Source: Square Enix NA

And if anyone would like the music from the trailer, it is now available on iTunes for purchase!

Fated Paladin

HNNNNGH SNOW, Y U SO SEXY!? gonk heart And Lumina is still adorable~ emotion_kirakira

I really like Lightning's new purple dressphere outfit. It's the first one I've liked so far.
I have to agree on the new outfit. I like what I see.

stooopppp teaasssiinnggg me with hints of Hope. Damn you SE. Daaammn yoouuu

Hopeful Girl

Love the Royal Purple. heart

Romantic Hellraiser

Obby, Snuuuuuu. I'm so glad he's back, and looking even sexier than ever. I can't wait to see more news, this is not enough! D:<
I do have to say. I wish Snow had a weapon like that before. It's way cool. *u*

I wonder though.... will we being seeing Snow turn Cie'th? Does the chaos have him trapped in some limbo between his mark opening all the way and becoming a Cie'th? Or did some Fal'cie somewhere gift him with the ability to retain a human form like Cid Raines?

I'm guilty of wondering what a Cie'th Snow would look like. Ever since XIII-2, I always imagined fighting some giant, half-motorcycle ice thing. And the Shivas would be there, too. Like fighting to the end for their master that gave up everything kinda thing.
These past months have had me thinking way too much.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Snow looks so broken and damaged. His face seems aged from stress in some of those CG scenes, he's hoping to meet Serah after death, and he's just lounging around in his all-black fancy clothes with a somber look. ;c

His positivity is gone.
I kinda enjoy this toned-down Snow. ;;;;;

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Snow looks so broken and damaged. His face seems aged from stress in some of those CG scenes, he's hoping to meet Serah after death, and he's just lounging around in his all-black fancy clothes with a somber look. ;c

His positivity is gone.

I'd probably be a bit somber if my fiancée was dead as well.

Sparkly Seeker

YAY FINALLY!!! Lighting looks GOOD. That purple outfit is great! I'm really liking the sword designs in this game too. I'm still wondering "what" Lightning is though.... I guess that's what we'll find out though. Love the song heart

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

The overall feel of this game is REALLY appealing to me.

I love Snow's outfit. I love Snow's hair. I LOOOOOOVE Snow's weapon. I'm starting to love Lightning's outfit. I love her appearance in the CGs. I'm fangirling over the cities we've been seeing with the pretty palm trees and fireworks and victorian-esque designs. I love Lumina's playfulness and outfit.

Ugh. It's so hard. This game definitely has the best overall "feel" in terms of aesthetics for me throughout the XIII series.
Final Fantasy XIII-2................... how I hate your ending.

Lumina!? Is she supposed to be Serah? So does Serah actually... SPOILER come back to life? I can't help but dislike Lumina because she seems like the bad guy to me, and the fact that she looks like Serah makes me sad because I love Serah and then this poser comes and sports her ponytail! Noooooo

Snow! Why are you fighting Lightning!? Noel!!! NOEL what happened to you!!!

I can't wait for this game! Why does Japan get it so early no fair!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff