Welcome to Gaia! ::

30 MINS. TILL MIDNIGHT AKA 30 MINS TILL TENKAICHI 2 IS RELEASED AT WAL MART. WOOT.
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Heck yeah, I cant either. Although there are so many games coming out this month I'm gonna be broke. sweatdrop Cant wait to start ranting about how cool it is and what they changed.

I allready played it, I'm just looking forward to the dubbing, and for it to be all mine.

You already played it,how? o.o;

A friend of mine imports games from japan.

I thought T2 is coming out here before japan,i know just about most dbz games since B1 have been releasing state side first. Either way I'm still fighting with myself on whether to get it soon or not....i mean I just got FFXII..and in 11 days I'll be playing twilight princess,so I dont know if i want to cus I wont have the time to play them all. xD

eek ok...let me explain then, it came out first in japan as sparkling neo and is out now here as tenkaichi 2. Some(if not ALL) Jap games come out there first then come out here.
I dont really agree with you all the way on that all comment,but hey who cares cus T2 ROCKS!! I've played it for about an hour now and man it's so good. I love the new combos you can do and different rush attacks,and the background and new special effects graphics are beutiful and the new set of music is very refreshing too. Although for some reason it wont let me go super saiyan. It sais to press the R3 button which is pressing down the right anolouge stick but then nothing happens. I have enough stock to transform bugt it just...doesnt let me. Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong cus the boocklet isnt helping me much. lol
Ok.....that was akward. I go to korins Tower to see whats there after i beat a story segment,and theres mr.popo just chilling. And then to his left is a lonely capsule. So i go to pick it up to see what i can get and it sais "YOU GET:....Girls Panties" I was piccolo so i guess...he just stashed em for later...xD;
Grar domokun I'm still waiting for it to come here!
I'm here in good ol' England and got DBZ: BT2 Thursday gone, so clean week of playing and only just completed it. Mind if I'm making it sound easy or short lived it's not at all....I just tend to play non-stop when I get a new game.

I just love the whole format of the game, the story mode including all movies (except 3 by my count...but they were the ones no-one would miss). Well hope you all enjoy as much as I did....all I have to do is get WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2007 within the next 24 hours (some may get license to sell today although not officially released until tomorrow)
MartinM
I'm here in good ol' England and got DBZ: BT2 Thursday gone, so clean week of playing and only just completed it. Mind if I'm making it sound easy or short lived it's not at all....I just tend to play non-stop when I get a new game.

I just love the whole format of the game, the story mode including all movies (except 3 by my count...but they were the ones no-one would miss). Well hope you all enjoy as much as I did....all I have to do is get WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2007 within the next 24 hours (some may get license to sell today although not officially released until tomorrow)

there are some movies missing and some inaccurate but they are so not important and I could care less(picking mine up today). one movie not inlcuded that would have been cool would be dbgt(dbz mov:15) with goku jr and vergeta jr.
I just got the game yesterday..that storymode is long I just got to Freeza saga. I started playing from 6:00 pm I stopped at 11:00 pm. and I only got that far...
Soo, how's the gameplay improved? Is 17 still bogus? D:
I just got to the frieza saga just now too. lol And yeah jubeh,it's WAY better. This time theres combos you can do during a whole lot of different point's in the battle,during rushing at your opponent,while in max power mode...just a whole lot. lol The fighting is way more intense and fast paced and there are tons of new attacks. Like for instance when you play as vegeta with his scouter his super attack is a rush technique,and when it lands he does a few punches,throws the opponent into the air and does the technique he used on cui where he points his two finger's torwards the character and theres a huge explosion like he shot an invisible blast. Totally...sweet. And like,when you use the spirit bomb you dont just use it,first you have to use a technique called "give me more power"...i think thats its name,where he raises his arms to gather energy for the bomb and the longer you hold it the bigger it is. Then whenever you want to use it and when you have enough energy you do the right button presses for the spirit bomb and he'll automatically teleport under the spirit bomb where you prepped it and he'll throw it,and he throws WAY faster then in T1,it's pretty much at the same speed as every other special attack blast so it's alot harder to dodge. And if it doesnt hit your opponent you'll blow up the area and it'll show a seqeunce where the earth is like,blowing in half like it did in B3 cept way better,and it creates this beutiful cavern/crater like area with waterfalls and stuff everywhere in the area you were previously in. I could go on but it'll be more fun to do it yourself. Trust me though,this one is worth getting all the way.
sarriss_sarriss
MartinM

there are some movies missing and some inaccurate but they are so not important and I could care less(picking mine up today). one movie not inlcuded that would have been cool would be dbgt(dbz mov:15) with goku jr and vergeta jr.

I was thinking the same thing,although i didnt know if they added or not but i wish they did. I hate GT to the very core,but i liked how they had goku jr. and vegeta jr. fighting.
an1 else got the greatist hits version of budokai 3?
MAN story mode is a pain on the hardest difficulty. I swear,recoome is kicking my butt ten different ways from thr start of the match. One combo and he takes like....3 lifebars off of me. >.<; Thats ok though,it'll take longer but i kind of enjoy it better on the hardest difficulty cus the lower ones tend to be too easy.
Jubeh
Soo, how's the gameplay improved? Is 17 still bogus? D:

first thing I tried, the androids are so awesome, still same ki system but works better and the moves are sweet. Its hard to explain I would try but gtg back to playing it *runs*

ps android 17 and 18(like everyother character) have multiple costumes, and 17 has the original and hell version from gt without his coat, in reality just a color difference but its nice to see good colors that make sense or exist within the series. oh before anyone asks abotu other ppl's costumes I can assure you most are real costumes from the show that look awesome and the entireaty of the costume system is like b3(in the sense that 75% costumes and 25% colors).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff