Welcome to Gaia! ::

wowee look wat i just found, someone may of mentioned it above i dont know, but it looks cool anyway
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/redirect.php?r=http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonballzsagas/screenindex.html
That game looks really awesome!!! I guess I should get excited too, because it's coming to PS2, too!! Yay!!!

Is that the first DBZ game to come onto Xbox? I'm hoping that the graphics won't be too different from each other, but I know that it will be otherwise... that's okay, because I'll just look for gameplay first before graphics, but too me it looks almost like Budokai 1 which isn't a bad thing at all!
sarriss_sarriss
dragonball z sagas is coming out sonn yay anyone else excited
No, not really
Mienai Kitsune
sarriss_sarriss
No, not really

And why is that if you don't mind me asking?
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
Mienai Kitsune
sarriss_sarriss
No, not really

How soon?

Also, I have a question about Budokai 3 3nodding How do you get SSJ4 Vegeta? I've completed his storyline already, and beaten Brolly, and gone to Baba's palace but Bulma isn't there.. I've also beaten Goku on the map then lost once deliberately to see if it makes any difference. Do I have to beat Goku's storyline before I can get it? gonk xp

Great idea for a thread my the way 3nodding heart
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
Mienai Kitsune
sarriss_sarriss
No, not really

Yeah I second that question also... you don't like the idea?
i sort of like the idea, except that I don't like the budokai 1 style graphics. I would have liked cel shading.

Anyways, there is a pretty annoying flaw..in that the pics on Gamespot show the Z fighters going against what looks like peon henchmen types. Anyone who is really into the series, who would probably be the ones wanting to play the game, would be like.."They never fought all these little guys in the series". I don't know..it's too early to tell. But I do know that Atari isn't stupid..
Yeah I didn't really like the downgrade of graphics (but some people did like it... my dad preferred the 3D over the cel-shading), but otherwise the game looks to be a bit interesting.
i most admit, i thought the graphics on dbz sagas, were abit of a downgrade from budokai, but who knws, they cud be alot better in real life then to some screen shots
Son_Kurichi-Kai
Sorry to change the subject, but I found the Bid For Power mod for Quake 3, I'm downloading it right now, I can't wait to try it out!

Whoa! razz

Tip:
If you play that game in multiplayer mode, try not to make your opponents hate you by using Gohan or Broli's rage explosion. xp
lancers
i most admit, i thought the graphics on dbz sagas, were abit of a downgrade from budokai, but who knws, they cud be alot better in real life then to some screen shots

Aye, but graphics are not what a game is about.
I think that goku is a great character in the game. he has been since DBZ 1 and threw DBZ 3. I always liked the DBZ Budokai series. they just keep getting better. like DBZ 1 was an apettizer DBZ 2 was good (better graphics), and DBZ 3 has the best fighting system out of all 3. I liked the DBGT Final Bout and i was hoping that they would put a leveling system in budokai and finaly it was in Budokai 3. crying crying crying So happy. I like playing my friends in ths budokai. we've been doing this since budokai 1. I think the fighting system in the playstaion fighting games and nintendo fighting games are pretty bad, but i cant blame them, they have to be limited to a certain extent.
You just made Budokai 3 sound even better to me
takumi64bust
Son_Kurichi-Kai
Sorry to change the subject, but I found the Bid For Power mod for Quake 3, I'm downloading it right now, I can't wait to try it out!

Whoa! razz

Tip:
If you play that game in multiplayer mode, try not to make your opponents hate you by using Gohan or Broli's rage explosion. xp

I will remember this.
xp
lol i was going through the World Tournament mode (B3) and came across another funny pre-battle speech:

Omega Shenron vs Goten

Goten dances about and says "Shenron I want candy!"
Shenron standing with his back to Goten shouts "I do not grant wishes for candy!" and points to Goten.

i just found it funny seing Goten dance about like a monkey xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces