Welcome to Gaia! ::

ssj4Tolu
Keollyn
Okay, quick question for everyone. Who would win against Broli VS Gogita?

I say Broli.

My reason you ask, well if Broli was alive, he'd have power above and beyond fused Gokou and Vegita. My theory on why is I'm taking fact on their first fight. Broli, in his Legendary Saiya-jin state was, at the least, up to super saiya-jin 3 power. At time of fight (I know, timeline is messed up with the movies), Gokou and gang, we're not even level 2 (maybe Future trunks). This shows Broli was at a higher level than them. Broli lost that battle, yes I know, but it took Gohan(SS1), Vegita(SS1), Trunks(SS1), Piccolo(Kami fused), and Gokou's base power. All that power, just to only knock him unconscious! Not even kill him. So, not only Gokou and vegita fused can beat him. Also given that he also grow in power by the day, Broli could in fact be, by the time Gogita was born, a level 4/5 super saiya-jin easily.

Well that's my vote. See I didn't just say "Broli would win, cause he can!" I backed up my vote with an explaination. I tried to be as unbiased as I can (very hard, because of my Broli fanboyism). So what's your vote?

Personally i think ssj4 Gogeta would win, my reason well because his power is overwhelming the only down point to him is that he might not take the fight seriously, and also he has limited time at being gogeta.

Well I'm still not sure by that. You have to remember, that Broli's power at the time Gokou and Vegita can go level 4 Gogita would be far surpass theirs. Your not remember Broli's innate ability to gain power by the day! He doesn't even have to train. Imagine if he did train along with this ability? It would be catastrophic. So matching up Level 4 Gogita with current Broli, would be a victory for Gogita, but matching up Broli and Gogita, if Broli was alive throughout, would be a victory for him.
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
Keollyn
Okay, quick question for everyone. Who would win against Broli VS Gogita?

I say Broli.

My reason you ask, well if Broli was alive, he'd have power above and beyond fused Gokou and Vegita. My theory on why is I'm taking fact on their first fight. Broli, in his Legendary Saiya-jin state was, at the least, up to super saiya-jin 3 power. At time of fight (I know, timeline is messed up with the movies), Gokou and gang, we're not even level 2 (maybe Future trunks). This shows Broli was at a higher level than them. Broli lost that battle, yes I know, but it took Gohan(SS1), Vegita(SS1), Trunks(SS1), Piccolo(Kami fused), and Gokou's base power. All that power, just to only knock him unconscious! Not even kill him. So, not only Gokou and vegita fused can beat him. Also given that he also grow in power by the day, Broli could in fact be, by the time Gogita was born, a level 4/5 super saiya-jin easily.

Well that's my vote. See I didn't just say "Broli would win, cause he can!" I backed up my vote with an explaination. I tried to be as unbiased as I can (very hard, because of my Broli fanboyism). So what's your vote?

You know I'm glad I've never heard "Broli would win, cause he can". But are the Broli movies as awesome as I hear they are?

The first one is classic, IMO. And I'm a person who no longer favors the DBZ. I still can watch that Movie to this day. The second one was okay, once again displaying Broli's awesome powers, but a very cheap death.
The 3rd one was utter disrespect to Broli. Thus I don't like it.
So...
1st- Great
2nd - Good/Average
3rd - Average/Poor
looks to me that they included lots of Gt Final Bout things. Build up mode, fly at will, and collision ki attacks. AWESOME!
MonkeyNamedEric
looks to me that they included lots of Gt Final Bout things. Build up mode, fly at will, and collision ki attacks. AWESOME!

Just hope that it's not as bad as GT:FB sad
Gamespot.com has a video preview of DBZ budokai 3. It's 6+ minutes long and shows the good stuff.
DBZ Budokai is gonna kick a**! To bad I hafta wait a year for it to comeout on GameCube if it ever will.
At least Budokai 2 comes to the Cube in December. biggrin
Now that sounds awesome dude.
Keollyn

The first one is classic, IMO. And I'm a person who no longer favors the DBZ. I still can watch that Movie to this day. The second one was okay, once again displaying Broli's awesome powers, but a very cheap death.
So...
1st- Great
2nd - Good/Average
3rd - Average/Poor

I just hope Budokai 3 doesn't butcher Broli.
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
Keollyn

So...
1st- Great
2nd - Good/Average
3rd - Average/Poor

Likewise
it sounds really cool that you guys are so hooked up into Budokai 2 & 3............unfortunately, i only played the first one sweatdrop crying
Keollyn
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
Keollyn

So...
1st- Great
2nd - Good/Average
3rd - Average/Poor

Likewise

Never no though, they butchered Nappa they may butcher Broli.
saturn_rules
it sounds really cool that you guys are so hooked up into Budokai 2 & 3............unfortunately, i only played the first one sweatdrop crying

Broli could be credited to that wink
saturn_rules

No worries. I have no problem with anyone coming in here and talking about Budokai 1.
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
saturn_rules

No worries. I have no problem with anyone coming in here and talking about Budokai 1.

really? yay! blaugh 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces