15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

You know Kokonoe is not even fighting at full strength? I mean she has magic and is Jubei's daughter

But from what I can tell, she doesn't like using magic at all. and I'm pretty sure if Termumi up and showed up in her lab, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on him with the furious rage of a thousand Asuras (Asura's Wrath).

From what I've seen she isn't really even using her strength in fights either... Just science

Yeah, sounds like her. Letting the machines do the fighting. only getting directly involved if she absolutely has to. I remember the first time she showed up with a picture and everything, she blew me away, or in Calamity Trigger when Tager had that little Cell Phone? That was great.

I like how she shows some remorse when she's with Lambda

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

You know Kokonoe is not even fighting at full strength? I mean she has magic and is Jubei's daughter

But from what I can tell, she doesn't like using magic at all. and I'm pretty sure if Termumi up and showed up in her lab, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on him with the furious rage of a thousand Asuras (Asura's Wrath).

From what I've seen she isn't really even using her strength in fights either... Just science

Yeah, sounds like her. Letting the machines do the fighting. only getting directly involved if she absolutely has to. I remember the first time she showed up with a picture and everything, she blew me away, or in Calamity Trigger when Tager had that little Cell Phone? That was great.

OH GOD, POOR LAMBDA! I've never wanted to give a fictional a fictional character a hug more in my entire life. lol.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

OH GOD, POOR LAMBDA! I've never wanted to give a fictional a fictional character a hug more in my entire life. lol.

Same here!

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Invictus the Unconquered
I LOVE CVS2, such a good game, It's a great combination of everything that makes both what SNK and Capcom fighters radical, with a matching soundtrack to boot.
This.

And I'm still waiting for a HD remake of this classic, if not a third installment.

DAMMIT CAPCOM!
favorite tunes:
-become the storm (street fighter 2, ryu's theme)
-japan team theme in kof94
-fei long's theme in the snes version of ssf2
-sakura mankai (kairi's theme in sfex)
-strange sunset (guile's theme in sfex)
-chun li's theme in sfex
-guile's theme (snes version)
-ken's theme in sf alpha
-dan's theme in sf alpha
-remains of my love (fatal fury 3 ending theme)

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ethozz
Invictus the Unconquered
I LOVE CVS2, such a good game, It's a great combination of everything that makes both what SNK and Capcom fighters radical, with a matching soundtrack to boot.
This.

And I'm still waiting for a HD remake of this classic, if not a third installment.

DAMMIT CAPCOM!
Those jokers are squatting on so much gold. ugh.

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sinner-Andrews
favorite tunes:
-chun li's theme in sfex
-ken's theme in sf alpha
-dan's theme in sf alpha

Classics, all of them! I like your taste, friend.
Invictus the Unconquered
Sinner-Andrews
favorite tunes:
-chun li's theme in sfex
-ken's theme in sf alpha
-dan's theme in sf alpha

i'm an old-fashioned gamer.
i forgot to put tekken 1's "chicago" track in the list. xp

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

Same here!

And Relius is pure evil. like PURE UNFILTERED EVIL.

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sinner-Andrews
Invictus the Unconquered
Sinner-Andrews
favorite tunes:
-chun li's theme in sfex
-ken's theme in sf alpha
-dan's theme in sf alpha

I still fanboy over Vanilla Street fighter II,
I still get hype over Ryu's classic theme.
Sinner-Andrews
Invictus the Unconquered
Sinner-Andrews
favorite tunes:
-chun li's theme in sfex
-ken's theme in sf alpha
-dan's theme in sf alpha

Ok so you get brownie points for being the only guy in here to bring up the soundtrack that truly matters. Tekken soundtracks from 3 and up have been nothing short of masterpieces. Shame on all of you for not bringing up the king of iron beats. But back to blazeblu....Ragna's theme, normal hazama theme are tied for third, Jin vs ragna is second and Jin vs noel is my number 1 fav song from them.

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kyrel The Brawler

Ok so you get brownie points for being the only guy in here to bring up the soundtrack that truly matters. Tekken soundtracks from 3 and up have been nothing short of masterpieces. Shame on all of you for not bringing up the king of iron beats. But back to blazeblu....Ragna's theme, normal hazama theme are tied for third, Jin vs ragna is second and Jin vs noel is my number 1 fav song from them.

Sadly I don't remember the older Tekken's soundtracks, though I'm still a huge fan of the series.

Noel's theme kicks so much a**. Her Chronophantasma theme is really, REALLY radical.
Invictus the Unconquered
Kyrel The Brawler

Sadly I don't remember the older Tekken's soundtracks, though I'm still a huge fan of the series.

Noel's theme kicks so much a**. Her Chronophantasma theme is really, REALLY radical.

Now that you say radical and we can talking about game soundtracks....Sega really really knows of anything else how to make good music lol. Sonic and madworld is living proof of that

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kyrel The Brawler
Invictus the Unconquered
Kyrel The Brawler

Now that you say radical and we can talking about game soundtracks....Sega really really knows of anything else how to make good music lol. Sonic and madworld is living proof of that

DUDE! I LOVE the Madworld and Anarchy Reigns soundtracks. they are so awesome. gets you in the 'punch somebody in the mouth' kind of mood. I liked most of the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack, Live and Learn still gives me goosebumps.
but from the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack, I'll say that 'the Supernatural' is my favorite song on the soundtrack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff