Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So I've been listening to the BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma soundtrack and thought it'd be cool to discuss!

Let me talk about some of my favorite themes~

Juri's theme in Super Street Fighter IV:, It's terrifying, hype inducing and just really well made~ It really tingles the spine~!

"Feel a Fear" from Guilty Gear XX #Reload: This song's opening just screams an evil sort of beat down, from the opening bits to the very end, it's got me tapping my toe to the fight.

"Howling Moon" from BlazBlue Continuum Shift/ Extend: I've never felt so badass playing as a butler before, but HOT DAMN! this song nails the feel of being a badass werewolf butler.

Akuma's theme in Street Fighter X Tekken: This song personifies a certain sense of dread (as most of Akuma's themes usually do) with the badass overtones of a remixed version of Oni's theme. (SSFIV: AE)

Anywho, I'm a HUGE fan of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue's Soundtracks, If you know of some badass themes, Share a Youtube link to the song! what fighting game songs get you in that fighting mood?

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I do love several BlazBlue tracks. My top three are Ragna's, Ragna vs Jin's, and Platinum's themes. The entire soundtracks for the BlazBlue games are swell.

I do like some SSF4 themes as well: Akuma's, Sakura's, Juri's, and C.Viper's.

I also like some tracks from UMvC3: Dante's, Vergil's, Doctor Doom's, and Phoenix Wright's.

My personal favorite, though, is Capcom VS SNK 2's soundtrack: fantastic fighter, fantastic soundtrack, fantastic everything. I'm not a critical reviewer of music, but it should be enough when I say that CvS2's soundtrack is something you shouldn't miss.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BLAZBLUE!!!!!
Every single song!!!! whee

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

Seriously, in the new soundtrack, the Valkenhayn Vs. Relius theme sounds AMAZING
I can link you if you haven't heard it already.

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ethozz
I do love several BlazBlue tracks. My top three are Ragna's, Ragna vs Jin's, and Platinum's themes. The entire soundtracks for the BlazBlue games are swell.

I do like some SSF4 themes as well: Akuma's, Sakura's, Juri's, and C.Viper's.

I also like some tracks from UMvC3: Dante's, Vergil's, Doctor Doom's, and Phoenix Wright's.

My personal favorite, though, is Capcom VS SNK 2's soundtrack: fantastic fighter, fantastic soundtrack, fantastic everything. I'm not a critical reviewer of music, but it should be enough when I say that CvS2's soundtrack is something you shouldn't miss.

I LOVE CVS2, such a good game, It's a great combination of everything that makes both what SNK and Capcom fighters radical, with a matching soundtrack to boot.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

Seriously, in the new soundtrack, the Valkenhayn Vs. Relius theme sounds AMAZING

Imma wait till I can hopefully preorder the game to listen to it.

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

I'm getting a pair of fightsticks for the new Blazblue alone on my PS3,
The new soundtrack is a lot more thrashy than before, so everyone has a re-made theme that is their theme... but a lot faster.
I'm preordering the collector's edition. with the soundtrack, the Blu-Ray disc, the poster, the artbook and the Rachel figure. SO MUCH HYPE.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

The new soundtrack is a lot more thrashy than before, so everyone has a re-made theme that is their theme... but a lot faster.
I'm preordering the collector's edition. with the soundtrack, the Blu-Ray disc, the poster, the artbook and the Rachel figure. SO MUCH HYPE.

That what Im hoping the preorder... I really want to see all the posters and listen to all the music.
I heard some of the New versions of the characters in the anime whee

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

That what Im hoping the preorder... I really want to see all the posters and listen to all the music.

I know for a fact Noel has a complete sprite change. and all the characters have an 'overdrive' Like Bang's FU-RIN-KAI-ZAN, or Hazama's health devouring field. Everyone gets a super mode like that now.
Which new character are you most hype for?

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
BLAZBLUE!!!!!

I know for a fact Noel has a complete sprite change. and all the characters have an 'overdrive' Like Bang's FU-RIN-KAI-ZAN, or Hazama's health devouring field. Everyone gets a super mode like that now.

Noel!!

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

Noel!!

Noel's radical. I usually teach people how to play Blazblue with her and Taokaka.
I'm hyped to try out Kokonoe. but at my center, I'm excited to play as Valkenhayn again against the new characters with the new soundtrack. Ohgoodness.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

Noel!!

Noel's radical. I usually teach people how to play Blazblue with her and Taokaka.
I'm hyped to try out Kokonoe. but at my center, I'm excited to play as Valkenhayn again against the new characters with the new soundtrack. Ohgoodness.

You know Kokonoe is not even fighting at full strength? I mean she has magic and is Jubei's daughter

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki

You know Kokonoe is not even fighting at full strength? I mean she has magic and is Jubei's daughter

But from what I can tell, she doesn't like using magic at all. and I'm pretty sure if Termumi up and showed up in her lab, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on him with the furious rage of a thousand Asuras (Asura's Wrath).

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

But from what I can tell, she doesn't like using magic at all. and I'm pretty sure if Termumi up and showed up in her lab, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on him with the furious rage of a thousand Asuras (Asura's Wrath).

From what I've seen she isn't really even using her strength in fights either... Just science

Beloved Raider

4,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mahzuki
Invictus the Unconquered
Mahzuki

From what I've seen she isn't really even using her strength in fights either... Just science

Yeah, sounds like her. Letting the machines do the fighting. only getting directly involved if she absolutely has to. I remember the first time she showed up with a picture and everything, she blew me away, or in Calamity Trigger when Tager had that little Cell Phone? That was great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff