Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Smacks my head* Come on come on I can come up with a fourth faction. I know I can I'm awesomely creative. I may not be able to flesh it out to well but I can come up with the basic concept. Umm.. Beast tamers .. no. Wait got it!!

Faction: Crystal Void.

Story. Born from the dust and things that ended up in the eternal abyss crystalizing into many forms. These magical beings have easy time channeling the energy that is shattering the worlds.

Units: Well since these are pretty much beings made of crystals there can be so many things. Heck you could even make crystals growing our of organic beings.

Crystal troops. regular unit.
Gem seers. Attuner unit
Ruby Pheonix. a Scout
Onyx Golem.
Sir Quartz the Cut. Herald

I'd say these would be a defense heavy faction. I even have an awesome spell called Diamond Dust. It could either do 20 damage to all enemy units in battle and cut accuracy by 10 for 3 turns or just -20 accuracy from all enemy units for 3 turns. I also like a Spell called Gem stone hail.

Wow this is a lot more fleshed out then I thought I could do but I o need to think of units.

Dedicated Soldier

7,075 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Spike_Vein
*Smacks my head* Come on come on I can come up with a fourth faction. I know I can I'm awesomely creative. I may not be able to flesh it out to well but I can come up with the basic concept. Umm.. Beast tamers .. no. Wait got it!!

Story. Born from the dust and things that ended up in the eternal abyss crystalizing into many forms. These magical beings have easy time channeling the energy that is shattering the worlds.

Units: Well since these are pretty much beings made of crystals there can be so many things. Heck you could even make crystals growing our of organic beings.

Gem seers. Attuner unit
Ruby Pheonix. a Scout
Onyx Golem.

I'd say these would be a defense heavy faction. I even have an awesome spell called Diamond Dust. It could either do 20 damage to all enemy units in battle and cut accuracy by 10 for 3 turns or just -20 accuracy from all enemy units for 3 turns. I also like a Spell called Gem stone hail.

Wow this is a lot more fleshed out then I thought I could do but I o need to think of units.

Will Diamond Dust be represented with a pic of a sexy, icy, and naked woman? sweatdrop

/shot

Well this is a brainstorming thread, and you are certainly storming up your brain!

Hm, how about these beings having been formed from the shattered remains of the colliding worlds? They could have a mix of abilities seen in the other factions (representing the colliding and combining of different worlds), or perhaps they could be a wild card faction with random abilities.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brothers Keep
Spike_Vein

Gem seers. Attuner unit
Ruby Pheonix. a Scout
Onyx Golem.

Will Diamond Dust be represented with a pic of a sexy, icy, and naked woman? sweatdrop

/shot

Well this is a brainstorming thread, and you are certainly storming up your brain!

Hm, how about these beings having been formed from the shattered remains of the colliding worlds? They could have a mix of abilities seen in the other factions (representing the colliding and combining of different worlds), or perhaps they could be a wild card faction with random abilities.
Ha I like the FF joke. That is definitely a good idea that the units are formed from the shattered remains of worlds I like it. Allowing the creatures to take forms similar to Avalon, Demon, Dragon and any other faction. Always nice to have a wild card group in any game. Maybe the units and spells could be like merc and stay the same cost no matter what deck type they are in if they don't get their own faction. So many ideas Though if they do become merc and have demon like abilities they are going to need to be extra fragile glass canons.

Dedicated Soldier

7,075 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Spike_Vein
Ha I like the FF joke. That is definitely a good idea that the units are formed from the shattered remains of worlds I like it. Allowing the creatures to take forms similar to Avalon, Demon, Dragon and any other faction. Always nice to have a wild card group in any game. Maybe the units and spells could be like merc and stay the same cost no matter what deck type they are in if they don't get their own faction. So many ideas Though if they do become merc and have demon like abilities they are going to need to be extra fragile glass canons.

Hey, I just couldn't resist. emotion_awesome

A wild card merc group sounds like an epic idea to me. Well, they are crystal creatures, so it would make sense for them to be glass canons!

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brothers Keep
Spike_Vein

Hey, I just couldn't resist. emotion_awesome

A wild card merc group sounds like an epic idea to me. Well, they are crystal creatures, so it would make sense for them to be glass canons!
Lol crystals being glass hilarious. It is sad I seem to be tapped for faction ideas. Well I at least came up with 4 of them and 3 are decent to me. Lol I still like my Thundercat faction. I wonder if there will be an animal morph faction.
we have demons dragons and humans hmmm how about a reptilian faction?

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Umm a faction of weapon wielders. ... Yup out of ideas.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
There's a lot of great ideas coming out of this thread, and I certainly wouldn't mind a Fae faction. You can get some real scary creatures out of that.

And dinosaurs? Awesome!

The water faction sounds really interesting. Could probably see myself giving that a try. Also the Egyptian faction.

Zodiac idea is good too, but would it encompass East and West, or just the one, and which one, if so?

Me, I'm not clever enough to come up with any ideas. sweatdrop

Although, since there's a demonic faction, wouldn't there be room to consider an angelic faction? I don't know if I'd go for it if there was one, though, but I'm a little surprised that the idea hasn't been mentioned.

Revered Inquisitor

My guess for the two new factions would be Fae and Undead. Undead would be fairly distinctly different from Hellspawn, and Fae would be very different from anything. Those are, IMO, the likely choices.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Gavyn the Mighty
My guess for the two new factions would be Fae and Undead. Undead would be fairly distinctly different from Hellspawn, and Fae would be very different from anything. Those are, IMO, the likely choices.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Elegant and bestial! I'd love to play Fae!
Also, given how strong the support for this idea is, I think it would be a poor idea not to include them.

The undead are seemingly quintessential to any insidious fantasy. I could easily see them being included in the "Heralds" world.
Gavyn the Mighty

whats fae?

some of the demons look undead (cerness, and Stalker)

Revered Inquisitor

Dj Owl
Gavyn the Mighty

whats fae?

some of the demons look undead (cerness, and Stalker)

Google is your friend. razz

Fae = Faerie.

Those two mentioned do look undead in ways. They could either be switched to undead, undead could simply continue to be added to demons, or their demonic possession could be explained as to why they are separate from an undead faction. Several ways to go about it. Whether they are included into Hellspawn, or made a new faction... I think undead units would be wise. smile

Vicious Seeker

12,415 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Brothers Keep
Spike_Vein

Gem seers. Attuner unit
Ruby Pheonix. a Scout
Onyx Golem.

/shot

too much final fantasy i think

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This place seems kinda dead. Though it seems I hold the record for thinking of 4 faction Ideas and two of them being unique. So yeah awesome. I'll think of a fifth if I can.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Why not just copy World of Warcraft factions entirely?

Humans
Demons
Elves
Orcs
Taurens
Trolls
Gnomes
etc etc etc etc etc

(yeah yeah, the factions existed before WoW, it's just an example. put your nerd pants back on)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff