Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mister George Kapland
Your view on naked females is the same view somebody has when they jerk off to women out of their league all day. And... You know, ******** fat kids.
On the contrary, I do that some days and I don't hold such opinions, and I believe they can be held by someone who does other things with their day.

Fact: a woman who goes topless IS seeking attention. The woman admits to this, she's trying to raise awareness about women's rights.

What I dislike is the term 'whore'. Let's reserve that to people getting paid for sex, not people who give away free looks. The term is 'exhibitionist', I believe.

Oh and in case that gets me some sexism: I think men who walk around shirtless are also exhibitionists. Unless they have a good reason for it, like having to be outside to perform manual labour and not wanting loose cool shirts to get caught in power tools.

Hallowed Smoker

B4T
Mister George Kapland
Your view on naked females is the same view somebody has when they jerk off to women out of their league all day. And... You know, ******** fat kids.
On the contrary, I do that some days and I don't hold such opinions, and I believe they can be held by someone who does other things with their day.

Fact: a woman who goes topless IS seeking attention. The woman admits to this, she's trying to raise awareness about women's rights.
Pp
What I dislike is the term 'whore'. Let's reserve that to people getting paid for sex, not people who give away free looks. The term is 'exhibitionist', I believe.

Oh and in case that gets me some sexism: I think men who walk around shirtless are also exhibitionists. Unless they have a good reason for it, like having to be outside to perform manual labour and not wanting loose cool shirts to get caught in power tools.

You got all that out of one line?

You're either a ******** moron or a psychic.
And... I'm an old fashioned ********...

There's the old fashioned concept of "presentability".

When you went out in public you were supposed to dress (and act) in a manner which was presentable. You didn't dress like crap, you didn't dress slutty, and you didn't dress dirty you dressed in a presentable manner.

Men wearing short shorts, women going around without a shirt off, and dressing in a lude/dirty manner is not a presentable style.

Everyone now a days is so up about the individuality that they've chucked out the idea about dressing (or even acting) in a presentable manner.

"******** dressing in a presentable manner I'm an individual, man! I'll dress in my dirty hippy poncho and not shower for days if I feel like it! I'll wear whatever whatever I want, man! I'm not gonna let the man tell me what to do, man!"

******** hippy...
Its legal as long as she doesn't sell sex. Its an old law but she could use it

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Raptor Mechanic is Dead
Her breasts are disgusting.

Suicidesoldier#1
Eww, she looks gross.

Then feast your eyes on these juicy tits:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The way I see it, men can parade around with their tits showing, so why can't women do the same?

Fanatical Zealot

Tee the Wicked
Raptor Mechanic is Dead
Her breasts are disgusting.

Suicidesoldier#1
Eww, she looks gross.

Then feast your eyes on these juicy tits:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The way I see it, men can parade around with their tits showing, so why can't women do the same?

That's grosser...?
A WILD MISSINGNO APPEARS
Link here: Click me

She says that she was exercising her right to walk around nude from the waist up, as it was recently legalized in New York a few years ago, or so. She argues that if men can go shirtless, then why can't she? Personally, I completely support her and admire her courage to stick by her beliefs, especially considering how awful it would be to have the entire city looking at you like you're insane. But boobs are just too damn over-sexualized in the west, and it's good to finally have someone take the first step forward.

So what do you guys think of the whole thing? How would you react if you saw a topless woman on the streets? Are you for what she's doing, or against it? Discuss.
I completely agree! Not because she is a woman and is showing her breasts, either. I hate how men can be topless, and are always "showing off" their body, whereas girls can't, even if wearing a bra in certain situations! It's ridiculous. Boobs are just fat. If it's wrong for girls to be topless, guys with manboobs should be, too.

Vicious Humorist

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
I would do to her what I do to every other topless woman I see on the street.

Bum a cigarette off her.

Also, keep my mouth shut and enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas