Welcome to Gaia! ::

We all know who we are. punk, skater, tomboy vixen, but do we know who we really are? It is difficult to know who you really are inside, and to this day, i still do not know who I am, but tell me, do you?

edit: sorry i made a repeat thread, it was not intentional.
My message to the planet:

Scratch the clique bullshit. You're all ******** sheep. Shut the ******** up.

The end.

I don't fit into any group. I hang out with people who appeal to me.
I'm sorry I wasn't listening....
thank you for your opinion, but you did not have to be nasty.

Mega Gaian

suka_noi_chan
We all know who we are. punk, skater, tomboy vixen, but do we know who we really are? It is difficult to know who you really are inside, and to this day, i still do not know who I am, but tell me, do you?

We know but we don't really know and it's difficult to know and you're asking if we know. That's like, four contradictions combined into one super crime-fighting robo-contradiction.

I know who I am. I am MegaRose. Defining 'MegaRose' cannot be done, for it is an intangible sort of thing.
Yes, yes I do... I am Alan Que*****... I am 16 years old and I live in florida.

BTW why do you put yourself in catorgories?(SP)
I am domokun
I am what I need to be, what I want to be and what ever I can be at the moment life happens. Life changes and I change with it. At work Im a nurse, a caregiver and a compasionate individual in love with her work. At home im a mom, housekeeper, cook, and generally the peace maker. Everywhere else I am me, all of me, some of me and then none of me. xd
I am someone who really likes pie. That's all thar really matters.
Who cares. I'd rather not put myself into a catagory. People who do that to themselves piss me off.

I do know I'm chinese though. Does that help you?
Well I certainly know what YOU are...
I am Kantessa. other than that, NO CLUE. but isnt that what life's about? finding out who the hell you are?
I dont think that the true question "who are you?" but probably more "what am i?" askin yourself as well...think about it
suka_noi_chan

edit: sorry i made a repeat thread, it was not intentional.

iam ur long lost sister

heart
I'm ASIAN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out