Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you ever really know? people keep changing too. do you ever get to the finish line? i like who i like. i don't fit in with any one type or group.
People should not class themselves as being in a group or other wise you think and act the same as the group that you put yourself in. I myself like people who can think for themselves.

Kazuma's Wife

Friendly Browser

Joey-chan
Who cares. I'd rather not put myself into a catagory. People who do that to themselves piss me off.
I agree. I don't like to categorize myself into a specific group of people. I am who I am, that's it. Believe me from experience, when people get older they figure out for themselves who they really are. It all works out in the end.
Zah Vyrnen
suka_noi_chan
Zah Vyrnen
todpury
I am someone who really likes pie. That's all thar really matters.

Go you. You are clearly a better person for that knowledge smile

As for me, the answer is yes. What is the point here, anyway?

If you really don't know yourself, I am not sure what to say to you--either you just have never thought about it or you have the mental faculties of a rock. Honestly, it isn't that hard.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. i get that alot.

What, that you have the mental faculties of a rock? That's not very nice.
(potentially true, but not nice) It actually wasn't meant to be nice, though. I guess the real question is, do you feel that it takes any significant amount of mental effort to detirmine who you are?

who i am is suka, who suka is i do not know. and it is called sarcasim, apparently a new concept to you.
I am Ayamae_kikyo. I disagree of calling people by stereotypes. I do not call people "Preps" "Jocks" "Goths" or whatever. I am friendly with those whom appeal to me. However, if you get me mad, I will call you a b with an itch.

I know who I am though. I am me. I am no body else.

Is that answer good for y'all?
RandomZero
I am not a number, I am a free man! I will not be stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own!

(Bonus point if you get the ref.)

Iron Maiden but I can't remember what song.
-Stabs the stereotypes.- gonk

I am me.
Who really cares? We don't need to organize ourselves into little groups just so we can finally know who we are. It doesn't matter if you're a geek, a jock, a prep, a whatever. Just let that be decided by people who have no life but to judge people. Be yourself. Not what other people think.

Wow.. That was fruity. whee
I don't think I'll ever really know who I am, I change too often. I do know that I'm not a stereotype (thank goodness). I'm a girl who likes cheesecake and anime and RPG videogames and writing bad poetry!
suka_noi_chan
We all know who we are. punk, skater, tomboy vixen, but do we know who we really are? It is difficult to know who you really are inside, and to this day, i still do not know who I am, but tell me, do you?

edit: sorry i made a repeat thread, it was not intentional.

Who am i, I AM ME! me i am and forever i shall be. what is my porpouse whatever i think it is who created me to achive tha pourpose God.

Thus I am me and nobody else so forever to be me i am not you or some one else I am me

God created me for a pourpose i will see that it is done and whe i die aand go to heaven after i acomplished my porpouse i will start a new pourpose as a guardian angel

stare I WROTE SO MUCH AND SOME OF IT DOSENT AKE MUCH SENSE BUT I UNDERSTAND MYSELF LOL domokun whee 3nodding whee domokun biggrin xd
I'm a good person.
Pixyness
RandomZero
I am not a number, I am a free man! I will not be stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own!

Umm a movie called The Prisoner?and it's also on an Iron Maiden song called Prisoner...I think..
I am me. smile
The monster under your closet.
Pixyness
RandomZero

Iron Maiden but I can't remember what song.

It's that british Tv programme which I... can't remember the name of. The prisoner? Something like that? Another bonus point if you can remember which number he was.

I am The Human Stereotype, master of conformity, defender of indifference, nonchalance and the american way. I am open to any generalisation you can throw at me, but I change regularly. I am not individual. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff