Welcome to Gaia! ::

XchiseX
If a woman wants her baby removed i think that is fine as long as it has no heart if it has developed a heart i think that would be murder in a way so if a woman was to get a abortion she should so long as it does not have a beating pumping blood heart
Why does a heart make the difference between murder and not murder.

And murder is a specific legal term and abortion doesn't fit that term.
Here's a senario:

A fire breaks out at a fertility clinic. You have either the choice to save one 3 year old child, or a petri dish containing 10 seven day old zygotes. Do you choose to save the life of one, or the lives of 10? If you believe zygotes and already-born children are the same, then wouldn't it be better to save 10 lives rather than just one? If you choose to save the child rather than the zygotes, it just shows that there is a difference, and that the life of one born person is more important than the lives of several unborn zygotes.
I feel that it is a choice. I see both sides. I see that you wouldnt want to kill a living thing and then again i see that some woman have that choice to have it.

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XchiseX
If a woman wants her baby removed i think that is fine as long as it has no heart if it has developed a heart i think that would be murder in a way so if a woman was to get a abortion she should so long as it does not have a beating pumping blood heart

By the time it has a fully developed heart, abortions are only done to save the mother, the fetus is dead/dying, or the fetus is deformed.

And murder means "The Illigal killing of a born person with malicious aforthought.
Beatrix the catgirl
XchiseX

Well see if someone where to rip my heart out i would have no life for the fact that i would have no blood supply. I would asume that once the baby has a heart it is in a way more living than it was when it hadnt developed one. Besides i said in a way not it was deffinatly a murder
XchiseX
Beatrix the catgirl
XchiseX

Well see if someone where to rip my heart out i would have no life for the fact that i would have no blood supply. I would asume that once the baby has a heart it is in a way more living than it was when it hadnt developed one. Besides i said in a way not it was deffinatly a murder
A fetus develops its heart early on in the pregnancy, and not all women find out their pregnant before that happens.

But just because it has a heart, doesn't mean it's developed. When it first gets its heartbeat, the fetus still is not capable of feeling pain and is still not sentinent.
Issabee
Here's a senario:

A fire breaks out at a fertility clinic. You have either the choice to save one 3 year old child, or a petri dish containing 10 seven day old zygotes. Do you choose to save the life of one, or the lives of 10? If you believe zygotes and already-born children are the same, then wouldn't it be better to save 10 lives rather than just one? If you choose to save the child rather than the zygotes, it just shows that there is a difference, and that the life of one born person is more important than the lives of several unborn zygotes.

Well.

I, for one, save the three year old.
Treacherous Desire
Issabee
Here's a senario:

Well.

I, for one, save the three year old.
Me too.
Any pro-lifers present who wish to comment on Romania's former bans?

I'd really like to see what they have to say about Ceausescu...

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Issabee
Here's a senario:

I would save the life of the thinking, feeling, AWARE three year old. He would suffer, unlike the zygotes, which are not thinking, feeling, aware.
I did not in fact say it was out right murder
XchiseX
I did not in fact say it was out right murder
I realize that. You said you think it would be murder. But it would not, because it does not fit the definition of murder.
KraZGurl
XchiseX

By the time it has a fully developed heart, abortions are only done to save the mother, the fetus is dead/dying, or the fetus is deformed.

And murder means "The Illigal killing of a born person with malicious aforthought.

i should have underlined mureder in a way because people seem too skipp over that part
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

i should have underlined mureder in a way because people seem too skipp over that part
The problem is, there is no "murder in a way."

It's either murder, or it's not murder.
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

Not to be rude but I'd like to know how something 'In a way'.

Like...

I'm just a little confused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas