Average 0.33613445378151 33.6% [ 40 ]
Small 0.033613445378151 3.4% [ 4 ]
Very Small 0.0084033613445378 0.8% [ 1 ]
I don't know 0.10924369747899 10.9% [ 13 ]
I am male/I don't swing that way 0.31932773109244 31.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

Jorgunmandr
I'll put it this way: As the speaker there himself I am not implying anything. Whether you read with an implication or not is something I cannot control.

that's not the way communication works. Either you're a terrible writer and use words which do not effectively transmit your point, or you are deliberately making an implication. So which is it: incompetence or malevolence?
Jorgunmandr
Kaosgirl
Jorgunmandr
I've shortened my responses. I don't think anyone would appreciate the long versions as that would require you to listen.
Riviera de la Mancha

Just because breasts are aesthetics to you doesnt mean that its not very important for other people. If a guy cant get aroused because his chick has mosquito bites, then that is certainly a tangible issue.
The topic is the mechanics of sexual intercourse within relation to the p***s. The topic is not physical attraction. Your example is simply void.

I dunno, flaccid and floppy seems like it would fail to satisfy regardless of size. And isn't that what you get when the guy's not getting turned on? Physical attraction certainly seems to have a part in the process.
Not at all. Male sexual response can even be spontaneous. The body does not really differentiate. Female attractiveness being so horrid as to keep an erection down is nothing I've ever heard of when her v****a is exposed ( in a welcoming manner ) and isn't beyond a certain point of hygiene. It's why males are attributed to "******** anything". Instincts dictate that's true.

You could have just said "I endorse the myth of the male pig as gospel truth," and saved yourself a fair bit of typing.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:
On the other hand, breast-size is fairly easy to determine from the outset. Wonderbras aside, you know what you're getting before you start dating someone, and if you're into women you can just choose not to pursue a sexual/romantic relationship with someone who doesn't turn you on. p***s size is rather more difficult to tell before the relationship hits that stage. So men have the option to pre-filter before they get into a relationship, while women are (again) expected to just learn to deal with whatever they get.
Not entirely. Not all vaginas feel the same so males are just as ... "condemned" if you will. It's why breast size is not comparable.

Contradictory to your previous claims that it makes no difference to men, since (by your words) their instincts are geared so they'll ******** anything, and can even respond spontaneously.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:

Jorgunmandr

The things that were removed were off-topic, complicated beyond what you proposed, or incomparable to the p***s. Cheating is not mostly physical. Sexual skills can be learned. Vaginal muscles can be tightened via exercise. The question of whether someone will fit your physical ideal is best not addressed ( and you'd have a lot of people who disagree with you anyway ).

You are being immature on two fronts: 1. You are asserting emotional sex when the topic is clearly physical sex.

Except by extreme reductionist measures, female sexual response in general is not entirely a physical thing - and even the extreme reductionism would simply be translating the emotional aspects into biochemistry in order to characterize it as a physical component as well. Seperating the emotional and physical aspects is imposing a distinctly masculine bias into what is an essentially feminine subject.
No humans sexual response is entirely physical.

It has long been believed to be so for males, and whether that much is true or not I can't really say. I can only say that I have male anatomy myself, and that what you claim is very much not true for me - though in my case there are complicating factors that may or may not be skewing me towards female norms rather than the male norms my anatomy would otherwise suggest.

But regardless, the context here is female sexuality. And female sexual response has never been believed to be "entirely physical" by... well, anyone reputable that I'm aware of.

This is not to say that the physical component is irrelevant. Only that the assertion that it is the only thing of relevance is patently false.

Jorgunmandr

You cannot objectively measure an aspect while incorporating variables that have nothing to do with the aspect.

Failure to account for variables that do have a plausible influence on the subject leads straight into the field of faulty causation fallacies.

http://www.noogenesis.com/pineapple/blind_men_elephant.html
The Willow Of Darkness
Jorgunmandr
The Willow Of Darkness
Jorgunmandr
We are, remember, not talking about the totality of sexual experiences but just the expression of physical intercourse. Basically you made Riviera's mistake.

They may well be attempting to tie the notion of pleasure from sex away from simply physical sensation, attempting to create a link with emotion so solely the physical does not become a major way that people relate to sex.
If these people do not enjoy sex in the physical sense this conversation doesn't apply to them, does it? This is about physical sensation. Emotional connection is another topic because there are many misconceptions about the two; in one dire case you can have a rape victim ( male or female ) who experiences orgasm; this by no means suggests they enjoyed the total experience even though they felt physical pleasure so much so it stimulated said orgasm. We must separate the two here, so why are incapable elsewhere?

Quote:
Also, your analysis is rather empty of the converse: where the physical traits of sexual anatomy produce a result that is physically painful. It also lacks the possibility where the particulars of someone's anatomy means that p***s size is not a significant in the amount of physical pleasure they experience.
The truth is this is not about trying to prove that there is such a thing as too big or too small but rather to express that certain factors, namely girth, play a vital role in how the vaginal walls are stimulated. The basis here isn't to talk about pain or pleasure per se but simple stimulation at it's core. Consider it the difference from talking about the ability to taste to talking about what tastes good. I mean yes pleasure is the mainstay of my premise for now because we are talking about objects of size and undersized but if it were the converse pain would be the same.

As for persons who do not experience anything from penetration this also does not apply to them. It is that simple. There's no 'skipping' over those persons.

The reason being is they my want to culture institute that relate to sex emotionally rather than solely physically. They may want to CREATE people who do not define their sex lives in solely physical terms. Engineering that requires a burying of the notion that the physical and the emotional can be separate.

Or they may have just looked at the topic title, noted that it said "preference," and decided that narrowing the discussion down to pure physical sensation was an excessively reductionist move on the grounds that there is *far* more involved in both the quality of sex and the weighting of aesthetic preferences than just the purely physical sensations involved.
Kaosgirl
Jorgunmandr
Kaosgirl
Jorgunmandr
I've shortened my responses. I don't think anyone would appreciate the long versions as that would require you to listen.
Riviera de la Mancha

Just because breasts are aesthetics to you doesnt mean that its not very important for other people. If a guy cant get aroused because his chick has mosquito bites, then that is certainly a tangible issue.
The topic is the mechanics of sexual intercourse within relation to the p***s. The topic is not physical attraction. Your example is simply void.

I dunno, flaccid and floppy seems like it would fail to satisfy regardless of size. And isn't that what you get when the guy's not getting turned on? Physical attraction certainly seems to have a part in the process.
Not at all. Male sexual response can even be spontaneous. The body does not really differentiate. Female attractiveness being so horrid as to keep an erection down is nothing I've ever heard of when her v****a is exposed ( in a welcoming manner ) and isn't beyond a certain point of hygiene. It's why males are attributed to "******** anything". Instincts dictate that's true.

You could have just said "I endorse the myth of the male pig as gospel truth," and saved yourself a fair bit of typing.
Not at all. Physical responses of the body to erotic stimuli may have absolutely nothing to do with attractions or interest in all humans. It isn't that humans, males specifically, are loose and morally deficient from a psychological vantage point ( we are more than our instincts ) but for the most part is it medically true that males do not have the mental ability to just call forth or deny their own erections. Stimuli unrelated to the the direct control of the p***s, much the same for the v****a actually, is usually required. I suppose the only difference is who chooses and who is chosen in the process that creates this mythological disparity.

Such sexism is of course expected of you.

Quote:
Not entirely. Not all vaginas feel the same so males are just as ... "condemned" if you will. It's why breast size is not comparable.

Contradictory to your previous claims that it makes no difference to men, since (by your words) their instincts are geared so they'll ******** anything, and can even respond spontaneously. It isn't contradictory. The propensity to inseminate as many females as possible in animals has nothing to do with pleasure. If we were looking at this issue from a pleasure based vantage point focusing on males there's no external way to gauge a v****a's fit to your p***s; the unfortunate truth is that males are even more in the dark since at least you can look at and gauge any given external organ no matter how you manage to do it.

There is a distinct separation between sensation and biological drive. Of course this is also expected of you.

Quote:
Quote:

It has long been believed to be so for males, and whether that much is true or not I can't really say.
Was the last book you picked up from 50 years ago or something? Basic knowledge of general depression is enough to crush this.
Quote:
I can only say that I have male anatomy myself, and that what you claim is very much not true for me - though in my case there are complicating factors that may or may not be skewing me towards female norms rather than the male norms my anatomy would otherwise suggest.
Then you are an exception. Most people feel some element of mental stimulation from being with someone they at least find attractive, some form of emotional stimulation from being with someone they love, and then there's other factors like excitement from doing taboo things and the like. Sex has been considered more mental than physical for quite some time now with mindset being almost the most important factor. That's why there is a distinct separation between the types listed above as well as physical sex. They of course merge but can easily be picked apart.

Quote:
But regardless, the context here is female sexuality. And female sexual response has never been believed to be "entirely physical" by... well, anyone reputable that I'm aware of.

This is not to say that the physical component is irrelevant. Only that the assertion that it is the only thing of relevance is patently false.
Good thing no one said it was the only thing relevant to the totality of the sexual experience. However the topic is the physical response making the other elements tangents and not relevant to the point.

This has got to be the fifth or sixth time I have said this across four or five different people. Wow, anything to divert.

Quote:
Failure to account for variables that do have a plausible influence on the subject leads straight into the field of faulty causation fallacies.

Good thing this is not a problem as I'm posing a basic explanation not an argument.

Kaosgirl

Or they may have just looked at the topic title, noted that it said "preference," and decided that narrowing the discussion down to pure physical sensation was an excessively reductionist move on the grounds that there is *far* more involved in both the quality of sex and the weighting of aesthetic preferences than just the purely physical sensations involved.

If one read the whole title and OP one would realize that they are not broadening the subject by bringing in two things:

1. Emotional / Mental sexual response.

2. Specifications on personal experiences. "His d**k was too big for me at 2000000 inches." is not actually on topic nor is "The best sex I ever had was with an avg guy who was caring vs. a man with a humungous d**k who was mean!" as both of these have extensive numbers of variable that have beyond countless implications.

Hell "He was too rough" or "He didn't care" is sufficient to make sex bad no matter your p***s size however it is generally in these size threads brought up about larger penises because the moment anyone says "p***s Preference" in the global culture it equates "MASSIVE c**k". Immature social notions drive the puppets to the edge of the cliff and the cycle perpetuates.

More than one claim has been made that p***s size is at best minor in this thread and not one person has proven it from the physical vantage point. It has always been using things externally to prove another issue which is like your poem actually about blind things and elephants. People contest basic anatomical fact in order to show ... what?

"Sex can be pleasurable w/o this". Well sex can be pleasurable without a multitude of things. "Mental > Physical". This is a copout in talking about the physical. "My best lover ... ". This is A . an appeal to self and B . almost always partial. There's usually questions that go unanswered when asked like if you could compare the skill of BF A with the size of BF B. Oh the joys of the anonymous polls though when you start to realize that the fusion wouldn't be so bad.

Case in point: People lie. People lie to protect you. Masculinity is preserved. Calling your p***s too small ( currently, someday it might be too big again or focus on shape ) is like calling a woman's v****a too ( anything negative ). Insecurity is a universal thing and there are just some insults humans have delegated to be too severe. You have a better job calling someone a cuntwhoreslutbitch than saying her p***y stank true or not. Weird.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Jorgunmandr
I'll put it this way: As the speaker there himself I am not implying anything. Whether you read with an implication or not is something I cannot control.

that's not the way communication works. Either you're a terrible writer and use words which do not effectively transmit your point, or you are deliberately making an implication. So which is it: incompetence or malevolence?
I vote the third: You. Humans can find anything if they look hard enough for it. Having taken logic classes I have learned the lesson that this is exactly how communication works. Much like your false dichotomy and trap, both of which are fallacies, when you yourself can be the one making the error. I take it your blame your keyboard when you spill coffee in it and it doesn't work anymore?
Jorgunmandr
The Sky Does Not Bow
Jorgunmandr

I vote the third: You. Humans can find anything if they look hard enough for it. Having taken logic classes I have learned the lesson that this is exactly how communication works. Much like your false dichotomy and trap, both of which are fallacies, when you yourself can be the one making the error. I take it your blame your keyboard when you spill coffee in it and it doesn't work anymore?

sure you can vote for it. and you'd be right, if only you weren't wrong.
Jorgunmandr
Kaosgirl
Jorgunmandr
Kaosgirl
Jorgunmandr
Riviera de la Mancha

Not at all. Physical responses of the body to erotic stimuli may have absolutely nothing to do with attractions or interest in all humans. It isn't that humans, males specifically, are loose and morally deficient from a psychological vantage point ( we are more than our instincts ) but for the most part is it medically true that males do not have the mental ability to just call forth or deny their own erections. Stimuli unrelated to the the direct control of the p***s, much the same for the v****a actually, is usually required.

All of which is actually a confirmation of my position: that there is more to the question than just the physical mechanics involved.

Jorgunmandr

I suppose the only difference is who chooses and who is chosen in the process that creates this mythological disparity.

Such sexism is of course expected of you.

You're the one trying to rationalize and justify a sexist myth. I'm just pointing out what you're doing, in case it wasn't your intention to be doing that.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:

Contradictory to your previous claims that it makes no difference to men, since (by your words) their instincts are geared so they'll ******** anything, and can even respond spontaneously.
It isn't contradictory.

It is contradictory to where the goalposts were originally located. If you move them in order to escape the contradiction, then obviously it will cease to be contradictory.

Jorgunmandr

The propensity to inseminate as many females as possible in animals has nothing to do with pleasure.

Can the same legitimately be said of the tendency towards preferential decisions regarding which females to inseminate, or - more relevantly to the actual topic at hand - of female preferences (where in existence) regarding which male(s) they allow to inseminate them?

Or are we relying on arbitrary assumptions and questionable extrapolations to do so?

Jorgunmandr

If we were looking at this issue from a pleasure based vantage point focusing on males there's no external way to gauge a v****a's fit to your p***s; the unfortunate truth is that males are even more in the dark since at least you can look at and gauge any given external organ no matter how you manage to do it.

And yet, this uncertainty has had no effect on the male sex drive; leading the conclusion that male preferences are most likely derived from a source other than vaginal tightness.

Jorgunmandr

There is a distinct separation between sensation and biological drive.

That was my point. I'm glad to see you caught on to it, but I still wonder if you understand the implications.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:
Quote:

It has long been believed to be so for males, and whether that much is true or not I can't really say.
Was the last book you picked up from 50 years ago or something?

About 10 years, IIRC, and it was questioning this assumption. Which is why I initially characterized it as a ''bias" - it's something that was believed as true by many, not something confirmed as true by objective sources.

The issue I drew was that you seemed to be extending that bias from the male population, to which it was initially applied, onto the female population - to which it was always questionable in application. 1800's philosophy held that (good) women derived no pleasure from the act of sex, either physical or emotional, and offered it only in exchange for the affections of a man. Around the sexual revolution of the 1960's, we changed our thinking to the assumption that women were no different from men in their sexual desires, only that they were societally repressed from expressing themselves in the same way.

I think it was around the mid 1990's that the idea of neither extreme being an accurate depiction of female sexuality picked up in popularity, but I'm sort of guessing on the timeframe for that one.

That said, I may have misread what you initially wrote. Were you asserting that the human sexual response is entirely physical, or were you asserting that it's not entirely physical for anyone? If the latter, then I do not disagree and apologize for the mis-read.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:

Good thing no one said it was the only thing relevant to the totality of the sexual experience. However the topic is the physical response making the other elements tangents and not relevant to the point.

No, actually it's not. This particular tangent is me challenging your attempts to redefine it as such.

Jorgunmandr

This has got to be the fifth or sixth time I have said this across four or five different people. Wow, anything to divert.

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks you've got the wrong idea on what the topic is razz

Jorgunmandr

Quote:

Good thing this is not a problem as I'm posing a basic explanation not an argument.

Since neither form of rationale is immune to that subtype of error, bringing up that distinction is irrelevant.

Jorgunmandr

Kaosgirl

If one read the whole title and OP one would realize that they are not broadening the subject by bringing in two things:

2. Specifications on personal experiences. "His d**k was too big for me at 2000000 inches." is not actually on topic nor is "The best sex I ever had was with an avg guy who was caring vs. a man with a humungous d**k who was mean!" as both of these have extensive numbers of variable that have beyond countless implications.

That's what I said in the first place: that taking these factors into account is not broadening the subject at all. I did so implicitly, by arguing that eliminating these factors is narrowing the topic.

Jorgunmandr

More than one claim has been made that p***s size is at best minor in this thread and not one person has proven it from the physical vantage point. It has always been using things externally to prove another issue which is like your poem actually about blind things and elephants.

People contest basic anatomical fact in order to show ... what?

That having a small trunk does not make an elephant less of an elephant.

And it's not the 'basic anatomical facts' being questioned; it's the assumptions about their relevance.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well i have noticed that size does have a lot to do with experience...meaning bigger guys dont really feel that they have to do much which is sooo not the case to yes size does matter just not in the way everyone thinks. rolleyes
Kaosgirl

All of which is actually a confirmation of my position: that there is more to the question than just the physical mechanics involved.

You're the one trying to rationalize and justify a sexist myth. I'm just pointing out what you're doing, in case it wasn't your intention to be doing that.

It is contradictory to where the goalposts were originally located. If you move them in order to escape the contradiction, then obviously it will cease to be contradictory.

Can the same legitimately be said of the tendency towards preferential decisions regarding which females to inseminate, or - more relevantly to the actual topic at hand - of female preferences (where in existence) regarding which male(s) they allow to inseminate them?

Or are we relying on arbitrary assumptions and questionable extrapolations to do so?

And yet, this uncertainty has had no effect on the male sex drive; leading the conclusion that male preferences are most likely derived from a source other than vaginal tightness.

That was my point. I'm glad to see you caught on to it, but I still wonder if you understand the implications.

This applies to all of these answers as well
That said, I may have misread what you initially wrote. Were you asserting that the human sexual response is entirely physical, or were you asserting that it's not entirely physical for anyone? If the latter, then I do not disagree and apologize for the mis-read.
A lot of this I am not disagreeing with you in the context you envision it but from a "read as-is" viewpoint a lot of it has nothing to do with your responses or the conversations that occurred in these small miniature tangents and bursts.

Regardless it's all off topic. Let us press on.

Quote:

About 10 years, IIRC, and it was questioning this assumption. Which is why I initially characterized it as a ''bias" - it's something that was believed as true by many, not something confirmed as true by objective sources.

The issue I drew was that you seemed to be extending that bias from the male population, to which it was initially applied, onto the female population - to which it was always questionable in application. 1800's philosophy held that (good) women derived no pleasure from the act of sex, either physical or emotional, and offered it only in exchange for the affections of a man. Around the sexual revolution of the 1960's, we changed our thinking to the assumption that women were no different from men in their sexual desires, only that they were societally repressed from expressing themselves in the same way.

I think it was around the mid 1990's that the idea of neither extreme being an accurate depiction of female sexuality picked up in popularity, but I'm sort of guessing on the timeframe for that one.

You're forgiven. Your knowledge of the history of sexology isn't accurate but this isn't a history lesson on my part anyway. I'm worried if you are being honest about finding a source in 2000 that says that male sexual response is entirely physical. Check your sources; it's definitely not scientifically backed.
Quote:

Jorgunmandr

No, actually it's not. This particular tangent is me challenging your attempts to redefine it as such.
To be clear the OP blatantly states as it's first sentence "Females find larger penises more pleasurable" then it goes on in what could be considered the thesis statement that males aren't fond of this truth. True or not the topic requires the basis for this which is understanding the elements of physical pleasure. I am still trying to explain, not argue, anatomical fact in relation to vaginal stimulation. If we are talking about vaginal penetration with a p***s, which we must narrow it down to in order to get anywhere on the topic, then we need to consider how the v****a works.

You are not necessarily wrong about what you are saying because sex is a multifaceted thing however on the topic we must examine A. the evidence for the claim, that of which would easily be physical response and anatomy, and B. refrain from additives. The first thing people did in this thread was walk in and use personal experience. That's the worst thing to use in an objective conversation. Then they used tangents such as elements dealing with emotional and mental sex instituting things like couple-logic or focusing on attraction. Then they used like tangents that aren't relevant like orgasm.

Essentially very few posts in this topic are on topic. It's a taboo thing to talk about in many cultures so it makes sense. What I am saying is you aren't "Challenging" me because I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to explain something to you, how the v****a works. If I am arguing with you then I am saying "In relation to physical pleasure, to a point, objects inserted into the v****a that stretch it adding pressure to the nerves are more pleasurable in the general case." That's my "argument".
Quote:

Jorgunmandr

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks you've got the wrong idea on what the topic is razz
That doesn't mean you are all congruent. None of you agree on what the topic really is. :p

Quote:
Since neither form of rationale is immune to that subtype of error, bringing up that distinction is irrelevant.
tThis isn't true. Explanations are immune to a lot because they are just statements of perceived belief or fact.
Quote:

Jorgunmandr

Kaosgirl

That's what I said in the first place: that taking these factors into account is not broadening the subject at all. I did so implicitly, by arguing that eliminating these factors is narrowing the topic.
Typo on my part.
Quote:
Jorgunmandr

More than one claim has been made that p***s size is at best minor in this thread and not one person has proven it from the physical vantage point. It has always been using things externally to prove another issue which is like your poem actually about blind things and elephants.

You'd have to be saying that males with small penises aren't males for this to draw an accurate comparison.

Quote:
And it's not the 'basic anatomical facts' being questioned; it's the assumptions about their relevance.
That doesn't seem to be universally true; you're the first to try this particular angle so it's definitely not a unified front making it questionable if it is as you say it is.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Jorgunmandr
The Sky Does Not Bow
Jorgunmandr

sure you can vote for it. and you'd be right, if only you weren't wrong.
If only you were clever. You whine a lot.

Anxious Vampire

18,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Preference is preference, but it shouldn't get in the way of finding a mate.
Also, why should men care if women (or other men) prefer a certain p***s size? Dude, if the person you're with cares more about your p***s size than how well you get along or your personality traits, dump their a**.

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
CrazyYoko
I personally don't have an ideal size.
Men, I don't care if you have no p***s, so long as you can make those fingers work me some magic! Or tongue, or lips! There is more to pleasuring a woman (or another man) than a p***s! And even if you are fixated on all matters p***s, it's not how long you are, or even how wide you are, or even if it's straight or not...it's how you work it. A little knowledge, in this case, can go a long way towards making someone scream your name into a pillow, or the night, or your mouth, or whatever.

ALL OF THIS!!!!

Feline Cat

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Is this one of those things men worry about more than women, but say women worry about, because men don't want to admit they're worrying about it?

Lunatic

Lait
Is this one of those things men worry about more than women, but say women worry about, because men don't want to admit they're worrying about it?
No, it's one of those things men worry about more than women, but if a woman actually says anything about it they rip her apart. It's like men being worried about women, but when women talk about it they react and start throwing every insult they know at the lady.
Jorgunmandr
Quote:
Quote:

You'd have to be saying that males with small penises aren't males for this to draw an accurate comparison.

It was a question raised by the OP.

Jorgunmandr

Quote:
That doesn't seem to be universally true; you're the first to try this particular angle so it's definitely not a unified front making it questionable if it is as you say it is.

I'm the first to put it in so many words. That doesn't mean others (ie. everyone who declared p***s size as less relevant than other factors) weren't heading down the same road.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff