Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

Phallic ******** you you whiny ignorant a*****e. Have you been pregnant? Have you HAD an epidural?? Have you had ANY of the experiences you're whining about to justify abortion? NO. You haven't.

Epidurals work the same for EVERYONE.

NO I WAS NOT PEACHY KEEN. I WAS LIMPING THE WHOLE LAST TWO WEEKS OF MY PREGNANCY BECAUSE MY SON WAS SO FAR IN MY PELVIS I COULDN'T WALK PROPERLY. SO ******** YOU, GET BENT.[/quote]

So then with that logic, you are agreeing with me that men should have no say in abortion because they have not experienced pregnancy either. Thanks.

And no they don't. There is no such thing as any medication working 100% properly, I'm sure there are many people out there who didn't receive pain relief from epidurals.

Wahh wahhh. Rage harder. If you're going to whine and cry over s**t on the internet, go huddle over in your dark sad corner away from the rest of us. Don't worry, I put some tissues there for you also.
[/center:tegzw6
tegzw6x5:0="Phallic ******** you you whiny ignorant a*****e. Have you been pregnant? Have you HAD an epidural?? Have you had ANY of the experiences you're whining about to justify abortion? NO. You haven't.

NO I WAS NOT PEACHY KEEN. I WAS LIMPING THE WHOLE LAST TWO WEEKS OF MY PREGNANCY BECAUSE MY SON WAS SO FAR IN MY PELVIS I COULDN'T WALK PROPERLY. SO ******** YOU, GET BENT.[/quote]

[center][size=10][color=#4f4f4f]So then with that logic, you are agreeing with me that men should have no say in abortion because they have not experienced pregnancy either. Thanks.

And no they don't. There is no such thing as any medication working 100% properly, I'm sure there are many people out there who didn't receive pain relief from epidurals.

Wahh wahhh. Rage harder. If you're going to whine and cry over s**t on the internet, go huddle over in your dark sad corner away from the rest of us. Don't worry, I put some tissues there for you also.
[/color][/size]

Liberal Zealot

Nitroxwolf

Coercion (pron.: /koʊˈɜrʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force. In law, coercion is codified as the duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced. Torture is one of the most extreme examples of coercion i.e. severe pain is inflicted until the victim provides the desired response.

You used that word multiple times in your post, I never said it, or any word that could be relatable to it.

Because I feel it applies. You're saying that men should have some say, in the outcome of a pregnancy, an action that (in the cases we are discussing) pits his wishes against hers where he is attempting to use his 'genetic influence' or whatever bullshit term MRAs are using these days and the promise of caring for a child or ending the relationship as leverage to get her to act in what he feels is the 'appropriate' way.

Quote:
And yes, the father should have a say, its his child.

Which is in her body. His 'rights' don't extend to her uterus.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
dolly milk
Phallic ******** you you whiny ignorant a*****e. Have you been pregnant? Have you HAD an epidural?? Have you had ANY of the experiences you're whining about to justify abortion? NO. You haven't.

So then with that logic, you are agreeing with me that men should have no say in abortion because they have not experienced pregnancy either. Thanks.

[/center:tegzw6
tegzw6x5:1="Phallic ******** you you whiny ignorant a*****e. Have you been pregnant? Have you HAD an epidural?? Have you had ANY of the experiences you're whining about to justify abortion? NO. You haven't.

[center][size=10][color=#4f4f4f]So then with that logic, you are agreeing with me that men should have no say in abortion because they have not experienced pregnancy either. Thanks.

[/color][/size]

******** off, you whiny child. You have no idea what epidurals even ARE, do you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2505163/
"The epidural space is a potential space in the neuraxis deep (anterior) to the ligamentum flavum and shallow (posterior) to the dura mater. Anesthesiologists use a loss-of-resistance technique to determine when the tip of a hollow epidural needle is sited just anterior to the thick ligamentum flavum and in the epidural space (Figure 1). When the tip of the epidural needle lies within a ligament, injection of air or saline is difficult. Upon entry into the epidural space, this resistance to injection is lost. An epidural catheter is then threaded 3 to 5 cm into the epidural space (Figure 2). After the catheter is sited, epidural drugs are injected and slowly soak into the nerve roots of the low thoracic, lumbar, and sacral spine, providing analgesia within about 20 minutes...Fortunately, the overwhelming majority of epidural catheters placed for labor provide satisfactory analgesia. In large series, the overall success rate is approximately 98% to 99%.1,2 There are, however, times when the catheter is not sited within the epidural space correctly, the patient’s neuraxial anatomy is problematic, or a patient’s labor progresses more quickly than expected by the anesthesiologist, and the epidural block does not set up on time. In this article, we review the basics of neuraxial labor analgesia, the causes of its failures, and the strategies anesthesiologists employ to rescue poorly functioning catheters."

Basically, the only time an epidural doesn't work for full numbness is when it is poorly done or not done fast enough for the woman to not experience pain.

SCHOOLED.

Shy Fairy

Phallic Wonderland
Basically, the only time an epidural doesn't work for full numbness is when it is poorly done or not done fast enough for the woman to not experience pain.

SCHOOLED.

Exactly, you pretty much just proved my exact point and admitted that it doesn't always work. At least learn to watch your words if you're going to make a claim, especially when you're trying to revoke the fact that you're making yourself look like a complete fool. Which you just failed horribly at.

Seriously, grow up. You're just a mad, raging b***h going apeshit and throwing a tantrum because you can't stand it when people point out your flaws. You deny your own words when the evidence is blatant. "NO I WAS NOT!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!111" Yes, you were. You keep making up a bunch of excuses "pregnancy isn't that bad, I didn't feel any pain, if I can do it so can everyone else, blah blah blah". Make up your ******** mind. One minute you say pregnancy is totally okay, then you move on to bitching about how you couldn't walk. If you're going to make a claim, don't twist things around so that you can look for an excuse to compensate for how stupid you sound.

"SKEWLLD!!! LAL!" What is this, 3rd ******** grade? Honestly, I feel bad for your child. Don't even have to explain why.

I'm whiny? Look at yourself. You're resorting to immature name calling, raging in caps lock and further proving how much of a hypocrite you are by calling me childish when you're posing the exact same behavior. Get over yourself.

Hallowed Phantom

Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Abortion is just immoral. People should learn to control themselves and the best way is to take away their chances from escaping these circumstances by the use of such methods which kills life. I recommend to use family planning.

'Immoral' might not be the word to use in this situation.

We live in a generation where everybody is trying to make a woman believe she has no control of her body. That's not right at all.
And see, if people would actually do their research, a human fetus is not technically alive until about three months in the pregnancy. So no, the baby is not thinking about its life it never had, and no, the baby is not feeling pain. It's just a lump of cells in a uterus, which belongs to a woman.
If that woman happens to find out she's pregnant before she can take a morning after pill, and she's not ready for a child, and doesn't have an financial help, well, what's she going to do? Planned Parenthood only goes so far. If you're at work all day laboring over something just to make ends meet, how are you going to feed yourself? How are you going to feed your child? How are you going to pay bills, get necessary household items?
In my opinion, and this is coming from someone who has a s**t life, abortion can be a life saver. It would be saving a small, innocent life from a life of hard times.

But, in certain cases, abortion can be wrong. When the pregnancy is really far in, just wait it out and at least put the kid up for adoption. Even if it does spend its whole life in there, it at least had a small sliver of a chance to going to a good home.

But now, for contraceptives. This is what really gets me going. If abortion is so bad, why are condoms viewed as safe, lovely things to use for protection? The semen goes into the rubber, which is a possible life form, and just gets thrown away. So what's the difference between that and abortion? It's the same thing, yet for guys, it's all sunshine and rainbows.
And for people saying that a woman should just be a baby maker and never be allowed to use any form of safer contraception, please get out. A woman can do what she wants with her body, and ultimately, what goes in it is her choice.

I know a lot of you out there don't like it when someone makes you do a certain thing you don't like. So please, shut up and don't judge and try to be moral and respectful. You don't know what someone's going through, and doing something that could save their life is in no way selfish at all.

Fluffy Pup

What, you mean women actually have reasons for choosing to abort? GOODNESS ME, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. You see, I'd always been under the impression that these mysterious things called lady hormones were responsible for bouts of feminine hysteria that caused these fragile dames to mutilate themselves.

if you actually thought i was serious about any of the above i am judging you really ******** hard

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
dolly milk
Phallic Wonderland

SCHOOLED.

Exactly, you pretty much just proved my exact point and admitted that it doesn't always work. At least learn to watch your words if you're going to make a claim, especially when you're trying to revoke the fact that you're making yourself look like a complete fool. Which you just failed horribly at.

Seriously, grow up. You're just a mad, raging b***h going apeshit and throwing a tantrum because you can't stand it when people point out your flaws. You deny your own words when the evidence is blatant. "NO I WAS NOT!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!111" Yes, you were. You keep making up a bunch of excuses "pregnancy isn't that bad, I didn't feel any pain, if I can do it so can everyone else, blah blah blah". Make up your ******** mind. One minute you say pregnancy is totally okay, then you move on to bitching about how you couldn't walk. If you're going to make a claim, don't twist things around so that you can look for an excuse to compensate for how stupid you sound.

"SKEWLLD!!! LAL!" What is this, 3rd ******** grade? Honestly, I feel bad for your child. Don't even have to explain why.

I'm whiny? Look at yourself. You're resorting to immature name calling, raging in caps lock and further proving how much of a hypocrite you are by calling me childish when you're posing the exact same behavior. Get over yourself.

Blah blah blah, I'm an emo depressed whiny white knight because I'll never have a family.

Go ahead, point out all my flaws.

You're a liar. Flat out liar. I never said I didn't experience pain, I never said it was a walk in the park. You blow things out of proportion to justify your extreme viewpoint.

It's like birth control, 97-99% effective if USED CORRECTLY. And you are a little girl, you needed to be schooled because you're a clueless little loner whose mommy and daddy treat you like a 4 year old. And I wonder why.

EDIT: I yell because you piss me off. You're constantly using my experience as a reason for me to not have any room to speak, and the things you say aren't true. Believe me, I used to be a b***h like you, telling people that it's morally okay to kill a fetus in the womb. But times have changed, and though I may let people like you continue to murder babies, I will look down on it as birth control until the day I die. So yes, call me what you will, but suck a big fat donkey nut. Maybe you should be getting abortions as it is, I doubt with such controlling parents you'll be anything but an out-of-control rebellious nutjob not suitable for raising children.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
pillar of salt
What, you mean women actually have reasons for choosing to abort? GOODNESS ME, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. You see, I'd always been under the impression that these mysterious things called lady hormones were responsible for bouts of feminine hysteria that caused these fragile dames to mutilate themselves.

if you actually thought i was serious about any of the above i am judging you really ******** hard

Just because they think they have reasons that justify killing doesn't mean they do in the eyes of others. If it were down to a vote in each state, which is what this country is supposed to do with everything that isn't a given liberty, I doubt it would be legal in many places, while in others you'd be able to kill a baby at any stage.

Liberal Zealot

Phallic Wonderland

Believe me, I used to be a b***h like you, telling people that it's morally okay to kill a fetus in the womb.

Somehow I doubt it. Normally I'm loathe to dismiss a convert's claims, being a rather extreme example myself, but if you were ever pro-choice in a more traditional sense I doubt that you'd reference quite so many falsified lifer tropes.

Quote:
But times have changed, and though I may let people like you continue to murder babies, I will look down on it as birth control until the day I die.

Every time I see this, I cringe. What, precisely, do you think an abortion does other than control the number of births a given woman will have? It is birth control by definition. If you idiots mean to say 'contraception' I would like to think your experience with pregnancy would queue you in to how babies are made. If you mean 'in lieu of', by all means, provide some evidence that women in any real numbers do this. I'll be waiting.
Jaaten Syric

Quote:
And yes, the father should have a say, its his child.

Which is in her body. His 'rights' don't extend to her uterus.

No, they don't, and he should never have the right to force her to bear a child, but neither should she have the right to force him to be a parent.
He should have the option of paying the cost of an abortion and a days wages for missed work (plus transportation) and be done with it if he so chooses.
Obviously, he'd have a limited time frame to do this in, such as thirty days, and it would require legal documentation.

Liberal Zealot

Old Blue Collar Joe

No, they don't, and he should never have the right to force her to bear a child, but neither should she have the right to force him to be a parent.

******** that MRA bullshit. I will never condone a man's ability to coerce a woman into a reproductive decision all so he can keep a bit of income.
Jaaten Syric
Old Blue Collar Joe

******** that MRA bullshit. I will never condone a man's ability to coerce a woman into a reproductive decision all so he can keep a bit of income.

And ******** your 'we has v****a's and should be able to make life altering decisions that affect him but he can't do that to us!' bullshit.
Just because you have a t**t doesn't give you the right to force him into 18 years of servitude because YOU want to play dress up.

Liberal Zealot

Old Blue Collar Joe

And ******** your 'we has v****a's and should be able to make life altering decisions that affect him but he can't do that to us!' bullshit.
Just because you have a t**t doesn't give you the right to force him into 18 years of servitude because YOU want to play dress up.

I wasn't aware that I had a v****a, personally. It's amazing the things you learn from reactionary douchebags on the internet.

And sorry, I'm not petty enough to compare her body with roughly 12-15% of his paycheck and call it even. And I'm a sexually active, child-free male who makes on the order of 22K per year. I will not give men an instant out for a payment that women must obtain a court order to receive. I refuse to equate her body with a paltry monetary value, especially considering that child support ensures the smooth functioning of society, and many of the same people who demand the right to a 'financial abortion' are the same ones clamoring to restrict abortion access. So really joe, ******** you and your MRA bullshit. Grow the ******** up and stop pretending that the situations are similar.
Jaaten Syric
Old Blue Collar Joe

I wasn't aware that I had a v****a, personally. It's amazing the things you learn from reactionary douchebags on the internet.

And sorry, I'm not petty enough to compare her body with roughly 12-15% of his paycheck and call it even. And I'm a sexually active, child-free male who makes on the order of 22K per year. I will not give men an instant out for a payment that women must obtain a court order to receive. I refuse to equate her body with a paltry monetary value, especially considering that child support ensures the smooth functioning of society, and many of the same people who demand the right to a 'financial abortion' are the same ones clamoring to restrict abortion access. So really joe, ******** you and your MRA bullshit. Grow the ******** up and stop pretending that the situations are similar.

Go ******** a goat. As long as she has the right to opt out of the supposed extreme damage done to her body, he should have the right to opt out of the damage that his body will endure over two DECADES of extra work required to foot the bill for a fetus he doesn't want either.
Nor did I say anywhere that giving her the money forced her to have an abortion. Merely that he has the right to 'abort' his rights.
She still maintains final say on whether or not she gives birth. Not him. But it will be quite clearly known at the front end that he is NOT going to be footing the bill for her decision, which is quite fair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff