Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

Plata Plomo y Sangre
ARPtAPE
Plata Plomo y Sangre
Suicidesoldier#1
Plata Plomo y Sangre
No. Canada can stay. If we're gonna just invade countries willy-nilly and start a war, at least make it with an a*****e country whose government probably should be burned down, like China or Russia.

I'd fist fight Putin and I'd kick his judo trying a**.

Yeah but that would be hard D:

We need the oil to give to Europe first so they'll put trade sanctions on Russia so, Canada.

That's also part of the reason >.<

China would be more difficult than Russia, I'd say. Russia really isn't that powerful, comparatively speaking, anymore like they used to be. During the cold war it would be hard to tell who would win, but not anymore. WMDs is probably the biggest concern with them. In a fair fight, the U.S would pretty much stomp the s**t out of Russia. China too, but it would be pretty messy..

Why would that be the case?

They're more economically tied to the U.S and world economy than Russia is. Russia, depending on who you ask, may be the second strongest military behind the U.S, but economically speaking, it's miniscule. And the gap between the U.S and any other single military power is a fairly large one, even for second best. The economic fallout would be more difficult to control if we took out China. Not that Russia wouldn't be messy as well.

Just my opinion though, and I'm in no way an expert.

You're right in that China would probably be a harder target, but Russia's technological capabilities from the cold war are still probably the second best in the world, so despite their small size and scope it's still potentially a major problem.

However, China tends to starve out U.S. manufacturing by subsidizing their own and artificially dropping prices, and when our manufacturing goes out of business, jacks up the prices and takes over the market, essentially through monopolization. It's an over-all less efficient system, so in the long run we may actually benefit from a good reason to pull relations from China. xp

Fanatical Zealot

ARPtAPE
Suicidesoldier#1
ARPtAPE
I say we don't be stupid hypocrites despite recent events. emotion_yatta

That sounds like hippie talk to me boy.

We have to show we can one up the Russians!

As well.

inb4 the US loses its allies.

Canada is a much bigger deal compared to Ukraine, the whole world would genuinely tense their butts over this invasion.

This can very easily backfire the US.

False flag operations, encourage separatists, propaganda campaign; plus, Canada is smaller than the Ukraine and pretty much only gives oil to the U.S., where as the Ukraine provides a huge chunk of Russia's and Europe's food.

All that changes is that Canada gives cheaper oil to the U.S. Which really effects no-one but the U.S. and Canada. xp

Friendly Friend

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Plata Plomo y Sangre
ARPtAPE
Plata Plomo y Sangre
Suicidesoldier#1
Plata Plomo y Sangre
No. Canada can stay. If we're gonna just invade countries willy-nilly and start a war, at least make it with an a*****e country whose government probably should be burned down, like China or Russia.

I'd fist fight Putin and I'd kick his judo trying a**.

Yeah but that would be hard D:

We need the oil to give to Europe first so they'll put trade sanctions on Russia so, Canada.

That's also part of the reason >.<

China would be more difficult than Russia, I'd say. Russia really isn't that powerful, comparatively speaking, anymore like they used to be. During the cold war it would be hard to tell who would win, but not anymore. WMDs is probably the biggest concern with them. In a fair fight, the U.S would pretty much stomp the s**t out of Russia. China too, but it would be pretty messy..

Why would that be the case?

They're more economically tied to the U.S and world economy than Russia is. Russia, depending on who you ask, may be the second strongest military behind the U.S, but economically speaking, it's miniscule. And the gap between the U.S and any other single military power is a fairly large one, even for second best. The economic fallout would be more difficult to control if we took out China. Not that Russia wouldn't be messy as well.

Just my opinion though, and I'm in no way an expert.

Fair point, hadn't thought of economic ties to be collaterally influential in the balance. idea

Don't worry, just learning from people's opinions and perspectives. emotion_c8
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
I'm fairly sure that you would have no more NATO allies.

Not if Canada LOOKED like the bad guys; also given Russia's lack of oil problem in Europe I'm sure most would oblige us and forget about it. xp

Russia invaded Crimea and there was hardly a wimper; I'm sure if we invade Canada things will be alright xD

That's because no one cares about Ukraine.

emo

But they're like Russians only without the corruption and anti-homosex D:

The world is fairly anti-homosex at large. It is the fault mainly of Abrahamic faith, which, being a human creation, can most likely be chalked up to ridiculous idealisations of masculinity.

Herm... I'm pretty sure even Abrahamic faiths don't exactly hate homosex, just don't like the marriage; plus, there are plenty of non Abrahamic faiths, like Hinduism, which frown on homosex and whatnot.

It seems more ot do with an issue of reproduction. If homosex was never shunned and everyone was homosex there'd be no people around anymore, since there'd be no reproduction.

That's a ridiculous defence and explanation; firstly due to the fact that that is not a justification that anyone gives to hatred, and secondly because everyone isn't homosex, and there is no tendency towards everyone being homosex.

Familiar Friend

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

emo

The world is fairly anti-homosex at large. It is the fault mainly of Abrahamic faith, which, being a human creation, can most likely be chalked up to ridiculous idealisations of masculinity.

Herm... I'm pretty sure even Abrahamic faiths don't exactly hate homosex, just don't like the marriage; plus, there are plenty of non Abrahamic faiths, like Hinduism, which frown on homosex and whatnot.

It seems more ot do with an issue of reproduction. If homosex was never shunned and everyone was homosex there'd be no people around anymore, since there'd be no reproduction.

That's a ridiculous defence and explanation; firstly due to the fact that that is not a justification that anyone gives to hatred, and secondly because everyone isn't homosex, and there is no tendency towards everyone being homosex.

It's not about hating the gays, it's about not wanting them married. Marriage is arbitrary, and what society defines it to be; it's more like a title, instead of a real thing granted to people, so it's just really an idea. It's not illegal or hated upon it's not just recognized. That's not really hate it's a technical logistical issues. Polygamy is also not technically recognized, although it isn't technically illegal to have more than one partner.

Also the fact that everyone isn't homosex doesn't mean that they don't try to weed out the parasites who wouldn't produce any more offspring. xp

The society that increased by 10% every year for the last 1000 years compared to the one that didn't increase at all got snuffed out by pure size. xp

I'm not saying it justifies it just that's the way it is. Like war. It's not by the virtue of the more murderous side existing that it's better, just that they're the ones who exist because they killed everyone else. xp
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

emo

It's not about hating the gays, it's about not wanting them married. Marriage is arbitrary, and what society defines it to be; it's more like a title, instead of a real thing granted to people, so it's just really an idea. It's not illegal or hated upon it's not just recognized. That's not really hate it's a technical logistical issues. Polygamy is also not technically recognized, although it isn't technically illegal to have more than one partner.

Also the fact that everyone isn't homosex doesn't mean that they don't try to weed out the parasites who wouldn't produce any more offspring. xp

The society that increased by 10% every year for the last 1000 years compared to the one that didn't increase at all got snuffed out by pure size. xp

I'm not talking about marriage, I am talking about hatred, which is abundant throughout this world.

Parasite =/= a person who doesn't produce offspring.

I don't even know what that is intended to refer to.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

I'm not talking about marriage, I am talking about hatred, which is abundant throughout this world.

I'm not saying it justifies it just that's the way it is. Like war. It's not by the virtue of the more murderous side existing that it's better, just that they're the ones who exist because they killed everyone else. xp

If you don't produce offspring your society stops existing; if you produce less offspring than your enemies, eventually they outnumber you. Easy peezy.

Also people don't really hate dah gays, it's just like, a technical thing. Also they're kind of gross.
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

If you don't produce offspring your society stops existing; if you produce less offspring than your enemies, eventually they outnumber you. Easy peezy.

Also people don't really hate dah gays, it's just like, a technical thing. Also they're kind of gross.

The first two parts are of no value to what I'm saying, so I shall ignore them.

People do hate the gays. It's fairly well documented, normally under "Hate crimes".

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

People do hate the gays. It's fairly well documented, normally under "Hate crimes".

There's like, 6 hate crime murders a year in the U.S. They're very rare. But it's not really the whole of society or Abraham religions specifically.

To go ahead and quell your fears, since overpopulation is now an issue, the whole anti-contraception, stock up tons of food in case of an emergency, pro-polymgy stuff like the Mormons spout isn't going to fly as much. So, as we grow, the gays will be more accepted since having less kids isn't an issue. xp

Think about it, it makes sense.

It's called social engineering. You start off, make it look like a grass roots things, change things when you want it, put in a different candidate every so often so it looks like there's a competing enemy. There's always some "oppressed" minority who doesn't have their name mentioned anywhere in the government and isn't given the same title as everyone else. Just make it look like a travesty when really there isn't a real problem and blam, grassroots movement to support whatever figure you want.

Fanatical Zealot

I'll be honest here and admit I'm on A LOT of PCP.

Like, a gallon. Or two.
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

There's like, 6 hate crime murders a year in the U.S. They're very rare. But it's not really the whole of society or Abraham religions specifically.

To go ahead and quell your fears, since overpopulation is now an issue, the whole anti-contraception, stock up tons of food in case of an emergency, pro-polymgy stuff like the Mormons spout isn't going to fly as much. So, as we grow, the gays will be more accepted since having less kids isn't an issue. xp

It's called social engineering. You start off, make it look like a grass roots things, change things when you want it, put in a different candidate every so often so it looks like there's a competing enemy. There's always some "oppressed" minority who doesn't have their name mentioned anywhere in the government and isn't given the same title as everyone else. Just make it look like a travesty when really there isn't a real problem and blam, grassroots movement to support whatever figure you want.

You do well othertimes, appearing to have worthwhile thoughts.

Friendly Friend

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Suicidesoldier#1
ARPtAPE
Suicidesoldier#1
ARPtAPE

As well.

Canada is a much bigger deal compared to Ukraine, the whole world would genuinely tense their butts over this invasion.

False flag operations, encourage separatists, propaganda campaign; plus, Canada is smaller than the Ukraine and pretty much only gives oil to the U.S., where as the Ukraine provides a huge chunk of Russia's and Europe's food.

All that changes is that Canada gives cheaper oil to the U.S. Which really effects no-one but the U.S. and Canada. xp

Again, the spectators won't just sit on their a** while they watch the US pull off a Russia.

Those ideas won't stop them from being reminded of Crimea's annexation where the US itself fought against. If America really invades, it would be too blatantly obvious that America's battle for Crimea is for its own interest. Trust will be lost.

Directly affected or not, the EU will butt in due to this, they will realise.

Hell, watching this happen, China could potentially also be encouraged to take on its surroundings as well, like say, Taiwan.

It'll become a trend.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

You do well othertimes, appearing to have worthwhile thoughts.

lol xp

Fanatical Zealot

ARPtAPE
Suicidesoldier#1
ARPtAPE
Suicidesoldier#1
ARPtAPE

As well.

Again, the spectators won't just sit on their a** while they watch the US pull off a Russia.

Those ideas won't stop them from being reminded of Crimea's annexation where the US itself fought against. If America really invades, it would be too blatantly obvious that America's battle for Crimea is for its own interest. Trust will be lost.

Directly affected or not, the EU will butt in due to this, they will realise.

Hell, watching this happen, China could potentially also be encouraged to take on its surroundings as well, like say, Taiwan.

It'll become a trend.

Again, not if Canada looks like the bad guy.

We stage some attacks in the U.S. and in Quebec as our propaganda campaign pushes Quebec off to be it's own country, Canada invades, we then invade Canada like we did in Panama and barely kill anyone. Easy peezy.

It'll look like Canada is in the wrong and we're taking over.

Europe will probably thank us for solving it for them. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces