Welcome to Gaia! ::

God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0

Sure, go ahead and list individual people who are so retarded that they can't put on their own shoes and then try and blast an entire movement with them

I can do that too. Let's go with Valerie Solanas to start.

You know, I was about to say "Hey, it works for you and Gamergate, doesn't it?" but then you go and do it before I even say it. Bwavo. Kwappity kwappity.

That is not even a response.

You made it for me, cowboy, I didn't need to.

But hey, let's address in a similar vien why a person qualifies as a "White Knight" now just by defending another person in an argument that otherwise has nothing to do with sex or even gender. I've had people in RPG chat discussions not even take sides against blatantly stupid arguments because they don't want to be seen as a "White Knight". Why is that? Has the anti-feminist movement gotten that bad that now people will avoiding supporting ANYONE on ANYTHING for fear of being associated with feminism or pro-women like that term was?

Magical Girl

GSK Lives
HMS Thunder Child
GSK Lives
HMS Thunder Child

I think gamers are a cancer and I'm trans and I game. Do you think I give a crap if you find trans people who agree with you?

H, you are NOT helping here. I'm a gamer and will always ID as one, despite some people trying to drum me out of the community.
I refuse to align myself with people who make jokes about committing violence on people like me. Find me a label where most members don't find tranny-bashing hilarious and love to let me know about it and we'll talk

Sorry, but I love the medium. I'm going to keep with it and defend it, and the people involved in this ********, I'm not using it to advance a political/social agenda either for slapping down the would-be rapists and Commissars of Rape Culture (whatever the ******** that means, nobody's been able to pinpojnt it yet) in the name of all noncis tetrasexual furries OR for waging a war against the bleeding hole Destroy All Men feminazi/SJW horde because some male got screwed in divorce court and that could have been ME!

******** ALL Y'ALL.
You can like the medium and hate the fandom. They're two different things. That said, gaming needs a lot of work, too, but it's my favorite form of easy interactive media.
GSK Lives

You made it for me, cowboy, I didn't need to.

I was pointing out how doing such a thing leads to nowhere and gets no resolution. What was your point again?

GSK Lives

But hey, let's address in a similar vien why a person qualifies as a "White Knight" now just by defending another person in an argument that otherwise has nothing to do with sex or even gender. I've had people in RPG chat discussions not even take sides against blatantly stupid arguments because they don't want to be seen as a "White Knight". Why is that? Has the anti-feminist movement gotten that bad that now people will avoiding supporting ANYONE on ANYTHING for fear of being associated with feminism or pro-women like that term was?

I wouldn't know. I left Feminism when it was trying to tell me I was a bad person because I have a p***s and I left the MRM when it decided to become a bunch of tyrannical assholes who didn't know how to look past their own pimpled noses long enough to see how much like Feminists they had become.

I have also never encountered a situation like you are expressing so I can't say anything about the dynamics of the situation.

Magical Girl

God-The-RapistV2.0
HMS Thunder Child
I don't associate with radfems. Ever. The only reason I'm not super vocal about them is because they're known for doxxing and outing trans people so that they get hurt. I appreciate the help but I don't need people telling me who my enemies are. I've got a pretty good sense of that.

But you align yourself with Feminism. The thing that MADE radfems.
Radical feminism today is a funhouse mirror reflection of what it was originally. TERFs are what happens when feminists decide to protect patriarchal gender norms in ways that benefit them, so as to consolidate privilege and, in lieu of finding ways to radically reform the existing system, find them their own victims as patriarchy makes women.

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
You can say its not fun to have shoe on the other foot, but to say its worse than the gamer gate thing (when they've done the same thing to others)? Ehhhh... no ones going to take that seriously.
Annata Cannata
You can say its not fun to have shoe on the other foot, but to say its worse than the gamer gate thing (when they've done the same thing to others)? Ehhhh... no ones going to take that seriously.

You have evidence of this?

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

Isn't it what got gg all this attention?
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

No.

I find it strange that you would come here, make a claim like you did about illegal activity, and then just passed it off as nothing.

What you said is a serious claim and I would have accepted even the most basic of evidence, even questionable 'evidence' would have been fine because it would have showed me that someone is informing you of something, as a starting point but you have failed to even just do that.

It sounds to me like someone just told you what they wanted you to think and you ate it up.

Magical Girl

God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

Utah bro

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

No.

I find it strange that you would come here, make a claim like you did about illegal activity, and then just passed it off as nothing.

What you said is a serious claim and I would have accepted even the most basic of evidence, even questionable 'evidence' would have been fine because it would have showed me that someone is informing you of something, as a starting point but you have failed to even just do that.

It sounds to me like someone just told you what they wanted you to think and you ate it up.
I could say the same about you. I was just stating that people are not going to take you seriously if you start off that biased (the gg Reputation is not good and most supporters I see are not helping). This place isn't an echo chamber and people wont listen if they feel attacked. Especially if its coming from a movement that hardly makes sense to begin with. Always take note of your audience. Unless you are a troll.
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

No.

I could say the same about you. I was just stating that people are not going to take you seriously if you start off that biased (the gg Reputation is not good and most supporters I see are not helping). This place isn't an echo chamber and people wont listen if they feel attacked. Especially if its coming from a movement that hardly makes sense to begin with. Always take note of your audience. Unless you are a troll.

1. Don't try and tell me what the ED is and isn't. I've been on Gaia since 03, way back when it was still Go-Gaia.

2. Nothing in the OP is Pro GamerGate. It is Anti-Feminist.

3. My post has evidence. I made the claim that a series of events happened and I showed that they did. I showed them exactly as they are presented with no bias either way.

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata
God-The-RapistV2.0
Annata Cannata

No.

1. Don't try and tell me what the ED is and isn't. I've been on Gaia since 03, way back when it was still Go-Gaia.

2. Nothing in the OP is Pro GamerGate. It is Anti-Feminist.

3. My post has evidence. I made the claim that a series of events happened and I showed that they did. I showed them exactly as they are presented with no bias either way.

This thread is a waste of time. It was a waste of time the moment you put gamer gate in the title.
Annata Cannata

This thread is a waste of time. It was a waste of time the moment you put gamer gate in the title.

Yeah, because why should people understand the context in which a situation happened. That might mean they use their brains and formulate a proper opinion.

Damn me for being open and honest. Next time I'll just hide all the facts and only present what I want. That would be better right?

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
GSK Lives

That's my point. A flat out 'we dont' even give a ********, love, Gamespot' move like that,

But Doritosgate was a thing a major thing

two years ago

In two years time all this gamergate thing will be long forgotten bar some memes

because Hatred would of came out and some sort of mod would be out to shoot up one of Sarkeesian planned lectures.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Honest to god, I think the whole thing, both sides of it, is bona fide ******** stupid.

Here's a thought: Why don't we just make and play video games, without all this hostile crap about feminism, or MRAs, and other s**t?

Are there games that are misogynistic? Goddamn right there are. Are there games that pander more toward women? Better believe it. Is that gap slowly closing? Indeed. Does any of this matter? Not remotely.

They're ******** VIDEO GAMES! Someone makes them, someone plays them. That's how it works.

If you don't like a game's concept, then don't ******** play it. If you want a game that's more in line with your own ideals, then make it, or find someone who will...If you don't like the way a development company is treating you, then quit...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff