Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u believe wut i said in my post is true?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

That is quite possibly the longest run-on sentence I have ever read in my life......................
Wel, females are the weaker sex, if you brlieve the christian religion you know they were made second and as a partner for men. I agree that all those, "you [insert whatever activity] like a girl!!!11!one! are dumb though.
You type like a girl! couldn't resist.. Of course people shouldn't make fun of women.. What is the argument here?
ArmasTermin
Wel, females are the weaker sex, if you brlieve the christian religion you know they were made second and as a partner for men. I agree that all those, "you [insert whatever activity] like a girl!!!11!one! are dumb though.

You're an idiot.
Women are NOT inferior, no matter what your little book says.
Avani
I blame you.
biggrin
To me "equal rights" is almost like political correctness...[both are unnecessary and tedious and...]
gonk Someone shoot me!
Andreyis
Just for kicks, I will translate to English.
Pain4ever
Even now in this highly developed society (or at least the U.S.A.) females have few rights... not exactly rights... here in the U.S.A. females are mocked. Yes don't deny it, even females do it as an insult, such as "You run like a girl" and, say you are a girl, well then DUH... you're a girl! Of course u "run like a girl", but if you're a guy... there is no standard on how girls run... some girls are faster than most of the male population, and then there are girls who are just slow or incapable of running any faster then they do... it's not a crime! Or the famous: "HAHA he laughs like a girl!"... once again its not a crime to laugh higher then the "male standard"... people act as if they do not realize everyone is unique. I know I sound like a parent, but it's true. Also, girls don't have a standard of how they laugh... they can laugh high or low, it doesn't matter.

Then there is the most famous of all: "She's a girl, she can't do it." In physical sports (this is when this phrase is used most often), well 'buddy boy', I have some bad news for you. Most males believe they are superior to the entire human race... well they are NOT (OMG are you serious... yeah). It is also used elsewhere, for instance during a history project, you have to come up with a war strategy. Well, lets say there's a team of two guys and one girl... the girl might have some great war perspectives (for argument's sake). While she tries to say her two cents the guys ignore her because... well, she's a girl... girls don't know anything. HAHA how naive and stupid some people can be.

Well, no offense to any guy, you could possibly not say or do or even think about those previous comments I made (which, may I say myself, I believe unfair because I think no being [female included] can not think of those. It is just natural to assume that females are inferior, it's what we, as teenagers, have been brought up to believe [most of us anyways] which I believe I will change in the future biggrin *drink to the future*)

wow.. I did not get any of what she was saying xd . That was very helpful. She still has nothing worth discussing in there though (and anything that is is grossly redundant)
rahowin
Andreyis
Just for kicks, I will translate to English.
Pain4ever
Even now in this highly developed society (or at least the U.S.A.) females have few rights... not exactly rights... here in the U.S.A. females are mocked. Yes don't deny it, even females do it as an insult, such as "You run like a girl" and, say you are a girl, well then DUH... you're a girl! Of course u "run like a girl", but if you're a guy... there is no standard on how girls run... some girls are faster than most of the male population, and then there are girls who are just slow or incapable of running any faster then they do... it's not a crime! Or the famous: "HAHA he laughs like a girl!"... once again its not a crime to laugh higher then the "male standard"... people act as if they do not realize everyone is unique. I know I sound like a parent, but it's true. Also, girls don't have a standard of how they laugh... they can laugh high or low, it doesn't matter.

Then there is the most famous of all: "She's a girl, she can't do it." In physical sports (this is when this phrase is used most often), well 'buddy boy', I have some bad news for you. Most males believe they are superior to the entire human race... well they are NOT (OMG are you serious... yeah). It is also used elsewhere, for instance during a history project, you have to come up with a war strategy. Well, lets say there's a team of two guys and one girl... the girl might have some great war perspectives (for argument's sake). While she tries to say her two cents the guys ignore her because... well, she's a girl... girls don't know anything. HAHA how naive and stupid some people can be.

Well, no offense to any guy, you could possibly not say or do or even think about those previous comments I made (which, may I say myself, I believe unfair because I think no being [female included] can not think of those. It is just natural to assume that females are inferior, it's what we, as teenagers, have been brought up to believe [most of us anyways] which I believe I will change in the future biggrin *drink to the future*)

wow.. I did not get any of what she was saying xd . That was very helpful. She still has nothing worth discussing in there though (and anything that is is grossly redundant)

LOL i'm an idiot but still female r not the weaker sex! LOL sry don't read this post it's the stupidest thing ever. LOL i laugh at my self!!! lol
You're ******** stupid.
oishiidesu
To me "equal rights" is almost like political correctness...[both are unnecessary and tedious and...]
gonk Someone shoot me!

*shoots*

I suppose Martin Luther King Jr. was just there for the free pizza stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out