Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u believe wut i said in my post is true?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

even now in this highly developed society (or at least the USA) females have little rights not exactly rights here in the us females r mocked yes don't deny even females do it as an insult such as "u run like a girl" and say u r a girl well then DUHHH...ur a girl of course u "run like a girl" but if ur a guy there is no standard on HOW girls run some girls r faster then most of the male population and then there r girls who r just slow or incapable to run any faster then they do its not a crime!! or the famous "HAHA he laughs like a girl" once again its not a crime to laugh higher then the "Male standard" ppl act as if they do not realize every1 is unique i kno i sound like a parent but its true and also girls don't have a standard of how they laugh they can laugh high or low it doesn't matter.

then there is the most famous of all "Shes a girl she can't do it" in physical sports this is when this phrase is used most often well buddy boy i have some bad news for u most males believe they r superior to the entire human race well they r NOT (OMG r u serious.....ya) but it is also used for instance during a history project u have to come up w/ a war strategy well lets say 2 guys 1 girl the girl might have some great war prespectives while she tries to say her two cents the guys ignore her because well shes a girl girls don't kno anything HAHA how naive and stupid someppl can be.

well no offense to any guy u could possible not say or do or even think about those previous comments i made (which my i say myself i believe unfair because i think no being -female included- can not think of those it is just natural to assume that females r inferrior its wut we as teenagers have been brought up to believe -most of us anyways- which i believe i will change in the future biggrin drink to the future)
I would reply if I could understand what you're saying.

Try English.
You're lack of grammar and punctuation makes me dry heave.
I blame you.
Actually, with your grammer, us girls SHOULDN'T have rights.

(It's a Joke, BTW)
i dont understand what your saying !>! sweatdrop
omig455h sayme y0 i beleef gurlss r jus as haowt as gaiis rite rite?

No. Learn how to spell. Howabout that?

-does a jig-
1) If you want respect in ED try grammar and spelling for starters.
2) Saying you laugh like a girl doesn't mean that a girl's laughter is bad. The comment is simply a question of the persons gender.
3) Stop whining.
4) This is a repeat thread. I think we've beaten this subject to death...several times.
All other girls should have rights but you.you cant spell stare
I would agree with you....But your lack of proper grammer is killing me. lik OMG am i rit ppl isnt ths grl soooooo illitirate??? whee
....WUT?

Lol, sorry. Anyway, yeah... I don't know what your talking about because I didn't really read it. The reason for that is because by the fourth sentance I still hadn't been shown any proof or this topic getting more interesting.
Retype this crap, with better spelling and make it interesting.
I can't tell you how many times I've tried to read something so I could contribute intellectually, only to find I couldn't finish reading the damn post because of boredom and spelling mistakes.
I'm sure you have a point somewhere in there, but I wasn't willing to look for it. So yea... Go fix this up.
Chop-chop, woman.
Just for kicks, I will translate to English.
Pain4ever
Even now in this highly developed society (or at least the U.S.A.) females have few rights... not exactly rights... here in the U.S.A. females are mocked. Yes don't deny it, even females do it as an insult, such as "You run like a girl" and, say you are a girl, well then DUH... you're a girl! Of course u "run like a girl", but if you're a guy... there is no standard on how girls run... some girls are faster than most of the male population, and then there are girls who are just slow or incapable of running any faster then they do... it's not a crime! Or the famous: "HAHA he laughs like a girl!"... once again its not a crime to laugh higher then the "male standard"... people act as if they do not realize everyone is unique. I know I sound like a parent, but it's true. Also, girls don't have a standard of how they laugh... they can laugh high or low, it doesn't matter.

Then there is the most famous of all: "She's a girl, she can't do it." In physical sports (this is when this phrase is used most often), well 'buddy boy', I have some bad news for you. Most males believe they are superior to the entire human race... well they are NOT (OMG are you serious... yeah). It is also used elsewhere, for instance during a history project, you have to come up with a war strategy. Well, lets say there's a team of two guys and one girl... the girl might have some great war perspectives (for argument's sake). While she tries to say her two cents the guys ignore her because... well, she's a girl... girls don't know anything. HAHA how naive and stupid some people can be.

Well, no offense to any guy, you could possibly not say or do or even think about those previous comments I made (which, may I say myself, I believe unfair because I think no being [female included] can not think of those. It is just natural to assume that females are inferior, it's what we, as teenagers, have been brought up to believe [most of us anyways] which I believe I will change in the future biggrin *drink to the future*)
Shut up you pre-pubescent little girl. You know little to nothing about the big wide world outside your home town, or at the greatest possible extent outside the US.

They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to violence. Say, they hit you then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.
I agree with what your trying to say. I think the main problem is that so many girls think that the only way to reach higher positions is to use you body not your head. And that presents us with the problem that guys will shoot down girls with sayings and we put up with it just because we won't voice our opinions to contradict them.
*sigh*.. how come idiocy spread like a plague these days? stare As said before, nice grammar would help.

Aside from that, ill say what i say in a lot of race, religion, gender, and nationality threads- we're all different. Big Deal. Some guys do things better than girls, and other males at that, and some females are capable of being superior to males and other females in certain areas. If people would get their heads out of their asses, and quit bitching and worrying about "rights" and "superiority", and just use what they accel in to their advantage, the world would be a lot better, more efficiently working place.

Either way, you're an idiot, and a discrace to the female population, and the human species in general. I sincerely hope you die, or go into a coma and never wake up. stupid b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff