Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with 3 Bowls Deep

zhiliolia
basically, unless you're a hunter, i don't see why anyone needs a gun. they should be outlawed. guns are for killing. they have no other practical use.
Lol sweetheart, aren't you cute? Guns are also for self defense. Someone breaks into my house with a knife or gun, I'm ******** pulling my gun and defending myself. Tell me that you would want to be in your house defenseless with no weapon while some murderer, rapist or god knows what is in your house, armed and looking to hurt you, then your point may be valid.

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia
basically, unless you're a hunter, i don't see why anyone needs a gun. they should be outlawed. guns are for killing. they have no other practical use.
Lol sweetheart, aren't you cute? Guns are also for self defense. Someone breaks into my house with a knife or gun, I'm ******** pulling my gun and defending myself. Tell me that you would want to be in your house defenseless with no weapon while some murderer, rapist or god knows what is in your house, armed and looking to hurt you, then your point may be valid.

that's very unlikely to happen, and often the person who breaks into your house will use your weapons to attack you. barely anyone here in canada keeps a gun for self defense. all the people with guns here are either hunters, or they keep unloaded collectible guns as a collection.

IRL Noob

User Image americans arent stupid scream im an american and im not stupid -_-
zhiliolia
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

that's very unlikely to happen, and often the person who breaks into your house will use your weapons to attack you. barely anyone here in canada keeps a gun for self defense. all the people with guns here are either hunters, or they keep unloaded collectible guns as a collection.
I hear the crime rate in Canada is lower, too. Now, self-defense does not change the fact that American culture is conducive to crime, but it can help prevent death of innocents. Don't ban bandages soley because they're not sutures.
which is why everyone and their grandmothers flock here biggrin

Loyal Paladin

I think its more like you are who is stupid, and if not that, ignorant. This can happen anywhere, literally. Anyone can say an entire country is stupid for something that can happen, and does happen everywhere.
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

Everyone else gets by better without them than the US does with them.

Your average Joe having access to lethal weapons is bad news bears. Deal with it.

The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

Your average Joe having access to lethal weapons is bad news bears. Deal with it.
Well, I have 4 guns and you dont see me running around shooting people and killing them. We keep it in the house because America (or atleast where I live) is not the safest place, it's full of people with greed and hatred, so that being said, I am an average joe with a lethal weapon and you dont see me being bad news smile And no, I'm not a redneck (Just to clarify, I actually detest most rednecks) I just believe in my right to bare arms
******** I live like 10 minutes from where that happened. gonk

Timid Gawker

The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

I think you are committing c** hoc with this. There is a whole array of factors that goes into things like crime.
Unusual Predicaments
so that being said, I am an average joe with a lethal weapon and you dont see me being bad news :

Going by your posts, you seem dangerously unhinged and I would not trust you with a lethal weapon.

The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments
so that being said, I am an average joe with a lethal weapon and you dont see me being bad news :

Going by your posts, you seem dangerously unhinged and I would not trust you with a lethal weapon.
I honestly think this is a matter of people need more morals, not less guns. If people had more morals, they would know not to go around shooting people. And if you are to bring up the topic of children and guns (speaking I am only about 17) my family keeps the bullets separated from the guns till we are out shooting. And I don't really believe I'm unhinged, I'm more or less "loud" so to say.
I read the story, but I'm still going to ask:
How the ******** do you accidentally shoot someone in the head?
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments

I honestly think this is a matter of people need more morals, not less guns. If people had more morals, they would know not to go around shooting people. And if you are to bring up the topic of children and guns (speaking I am only about 17) my family keeps the bullets separated from the guns till we are out shooting. And I don't really believe I'm unhinged, I'm more or less "loud" so to say.

Why have a gun unless you have an expectation to shoot someone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff