Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with 3 Bowls Deep

Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments
so that being said, I am an average joe with a lethal weapon and you dont see me being bad news :

Going by your posts, you seem dangerously unhinged and I would not trust you with a lethal weapon.
I honestly think this is a matter of people need more morals, not less guns. If people had more morals, they would know not to go around shooting people. And if you are to bring up the topic of children and guns (speaking I am only about 17) my family keeps the bullets separated from the guns till we are out shooting. And I don't really believe I'm unhinged, I'm more or less "loud" so to say.

Why have a gun unless you have an expectation to shoot someone?
Going out shooting for fun, hunting, military. Three reasons right there. But like I said, most people have them for self defense. If people had more morals, we could limit the gun use for just fun or military purpose but sadly, modern day america says '******** bitches, smoke weed and shoot thine neighbor'
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments
so that being said, I am an average joe with a lethal weapon and you dont see me being bad news :

Going by your posts, you seem dangerously unhinged and I would not trust you with a lethal weapon.
I honestly think this is a matter of people need more morals, not less guns. If people had more morals, they would know not to go around shooting people. And if you are to bring up the topic of children and guns (speaking I am only about 17) my family keeps the bullets separated from the guns till we are out shooting. And I don't really believe I'm unhinged, I'm more or less "loud" so to say.

Going out shooting for fun, hunting, military. Three reasons right there. But like I said, most people have them for self defense. If people had more morals, we could limit the gun use for just fun or military purpose but sadly, modern day america says '******** bitches, smoke weed and shoot thine neighbor'

I truly enjoy going to the range with my family. It's something we all like to do, and shoot targets at longer and longer ranges, pushing our skills to the limit to see just what we can accomplish.
It's relaxing. Go out, shoot a paper target to hell, all the stress just goes away, and we go home relaxed and comfortable.

Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments

I truly enjoy going to the range with my family. It's something we all like to do, and shoot targets at longer and longer ranges, pushing our skills to the limit to see just what we can accomplish.
It's relaxing. Go out, shoot a paper target to hell, all the stress just goes away, and we go home relaxed and comfortable.
Exactly what I'm trying to explain to some of these people. Most people don't get a gun with intent to kill someone but get them for sport or for hobby.
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments

Exactly what I'm trying to explain to some of these people. Most people don't get a gun with intent to kill someone but get them for sport or for hobby.

I carry personally, because I have to go to some very unsavory area's. But it's not like I'm looking to go and just find a reason to use it. The level of ignorance of the non-gun owners is amazing.

Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments

I carry personally, because I have to go to some very unsavory area's. But it's not like I'm looking to go and just find a reason to use it. The level of ignorance of the non-gun owners is amazing.

It really is *shakes head* This almost reminds me of my year of sociology where we held a debate about the topics of guns and gun regulations, the whole room was up in arms (no pun intended) about who was right or wrong. I seriously think most people now a days just need a nice wack to the back of the head and some EDUCATIONAL literature.
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments

It really is *shakes head* This almost reminds me of my year of sociology where we held a debate about the topics of guns and gun regulations, the whole room was up in arms (no pun intended) about who was right or wrong. I seriously think most people now a days just need a nice wack to the back of the head and some EDUCATIONAL literature.

Most non-gun owners/users have never held one, and think that the vast majority of us sit in our houses with guns in arms length at all times, on the edge of blasting the pizza boy away.
I've taken a non-gun owner out shooting with me. After three hours and several hundred rounds, (all out of my pocket), he discovered it was quite fun to do, and very challenging, and went and bought his own rifle the next day.
He was under the old misconception that simply pulling the trigger always insured a wounded/dying/dead person.
Once he learned all the facts, and got some hands on experience, he discovered it's not really any different than archery, other than being more modern.

Lonely Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fanatical Smoker

Do my eyes deceive me or am I reading a circle jerk? neutral

Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments

Most non-gun owners/users have never held one, and think that the vast majority of us sit in our houses with guns in arms length at all times, on the edge of blasting the pizza boy away.
I've taken a non-gun owner out shooting with me. After three hours and several hundred rounds, (all out of my pocket), he discovered it was quite fun to do, and very challenging, and went and bought his own rifle the next day.
He was under the old misconception that simply pulling the trigger always insured a wounded/dying/dead person.
Once he learned all the facts, and got some hands on experience, he discovered it's not really any different than archery, other than being more modern.
I'm only 17 and was raised on conspiracy therefore raised with guns, so i didnt have room for gun ignorance
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments

I'm only 17 and was raised on conspiracy therefore raised with guns, so i didnt have room for gun ignorance

Ah. Doomsday conspiracies. Fun stuff. Just remember to learn the line between realistic self protection and 'hiding in the tree's with thermal goggles and rifle' crazy. And, if you were raised like I think you were, you know exactly what I mean.

Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments
Old Blue Collar Joe
Unusual Predicaments

Ah. Doomsday conspiracies. Fun stuff. Just remember to learn the line between realistic self protection and 'hiding in the tree's with thermal goggles and rifle' crazy. And, if you were raised like I think you were, you know exactly what I mean.
Lol more like 'the govt. is trying to kill us all!!!!' but I get what youre saying lol. I do adopt some of my parents thoughts on the govt like that they are VERY corrupt and cynical politicians not looking out for the better of america but for the better of their pockets, but that's as far as I take it
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments

No it doesn't.

Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments
The Sky Does Not Bow
Unusual Predicaments

No it doesn't.
Obviously you've never been around the slums. And even where I live and I dont live in the slums by any means, almost everyone in town is part of the sale of or using of drugs and drugs can cause erratic actions and that may or may not call for weaponry in the home to keep you safe from Jim the meth head who just broke into your house, sobbing with a knife about to cut you up :/
Unusual Predicaments
Obviously you've never been around the slums. And even where I live and I dont live in the slums by any means, almost everyone in town is part of the sale of or using of drugs and drugs can cause erratic actions and that may or may not call for weaponry in the home to keep you safe from Jim the meth head who just broke into your house, sobbing with a knife about to cut you up :/

And how much money have you spent on guns and bullets that could have been used to move elsewhere?

And actually yes, I do live in a poor neighborhood. I've never had a problem that I couldn't solve non-violently, even if I had to take a beating for it.

Je Nique vos Merdiers
Unusual Predicaments

And how much money have you spent on guns and bullets that could have been used to move elsewhere?

And actually yes, I do live in a poor neighborhood. I've never had a problem that I couldn't solve non-violently, even if I had to take a beating for it.
I choose not to move else where because this is my home town. Besides I'm a girl, I refuse to take a beating from a druggy because he ran out of his fix. If someone comes at me with a weapon, I return with a weapon. But read your literature, kid. Guns aren't even used to hurt people more than 99% of the time. They're for sport and hobby mostly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff