Welcome to Gaia! ::

bahaha i try to breakdance...but i end up spraining my ankle or something :S
thuganomix101
Hey, can anyone help me?

Whenever I do windmill's I endup doing a backspin... What's wrong?

lemme hurry up and respond to u before everybody bashes u too. wink

try kicking with the leg ur coming around with. if ur going clockwise, u'd kick it into it with ur right, and kick out with your left. dont forget to keep it on ur shoulders and use ur head, it'll help a lot. also make sure ur legs are spread like ur gonna give birth to an arrow. lol. hope that helps.

---Nexx
Nexxorcist
thuganomix101
Hey, can anyone help me?

try kicking with the leg ur coming around with. if ur going clockwise, u'd kick it into it with ur right, and kick out with your left. dont forget to keep it on ur shoulders and use ur head, it'll help a lot. also make sure ur legs are spread like ur gonna give birth to an arrow. lol. hope that helps.

---Nexx

Also throw your hips to help you keep going
RollYo
Nexxorcist
thuganomix101
Hey, can anyone help me?

---Nexx

Also throw your hips to help you keep going
"spread em like you're the little man in the cell block" lol
Going to try this one more time
thankyou caz
Bump my b-peoplez..

Wait! How the hell did this thread end up in sports!? That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Wack whack wak.... what's up with putting this back in the hiphop forum?
Alimo
Bump my b-peoplez..

Wait! How the hell did this thread end up in sports!? That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Wack whack wak.... what's up with putting this back in the hiphop forum?
they won't.. it's not "music" related.. believe me.. I bitched, i cursed, and i went till they gave me a warning... whack as it is, it is the state of things, and I feel, it is a change for the worst.. worst thing was, it was caz's idea stare I am currently disgruntled
lone_ronin
Alimo
Bump my b-peoplez..

they won't.. it's not "music" related.. believe me.. I bitched, i cursed, and i went till they gave me a warning... whack as it is, it is the state of things, and I feel, it is a change for the worst.. worst thing was, it was caz's idea stare I am currently disgruntled

they just dont understand us.. ITs a musical art

Pirate

Without music breakdancing really wouldn't be anything, so in a sense it is a barnacle to music. So it was quite foolish to move this to the sports forum gonk
Kidfunkyfly
Without music breakdancing really wouldn't be anything, so in a sense it is a barnacle to music. So it was quite foolish to move this to the sports forum gonk
VIV LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!! scream domokun

Pirate

lone_ronin
Kidfunkyfly

Exactly where I came from. I saw the words Hip-Hop and I was like "Hip-Hop? Snazzy!".
lone_ronin
Kidfunkyfly

YES!!!!
oMaRiOnS_bAbY
that was very well tought out... i don't kno how i feel about it...ItS nOt SoMeThInG tHaT cOmEs Up OfTeN iN a GhEtTo ScHoOl LiKe MiNe...unless they talkin bout what crip or bloodz sign they saw grifitted...well then thats TOTALLY DIFFERENT!...they even have breakdancing moves nowhey what's up heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff