Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

lone_ronin
this was the alimo... it got shot up the minute it got moved.

where the hell did you get those headphones?
Got moved? Dag. And as it stands now, more stickies are getting removed from the rap/hiphop/r&b section. As to why, I would not know.

And I never found the event that these came from but I saw others with them. And so I am glad that, for a time, the price went down. Since the MC headphones from 2k3 are obviously out of my league in price range, this pair was the best substitute.

Dapper Dabbler

the only white chinky kid
BBOYZ! and BGIRLZ! lol xD
whats up everybody?
can someone give me any tips on stall transitions
im trying to go from crab to sidechair to forearm to elbow then pop up into a handstand(all stalls one handed btw)
but when i go sidechair to forearm i can figure out how to plant my arm so it looks smooth and not sloppy as crap,please only respond if you REALLY know what youre talking about...thanks in advance
Side chair? I can't even get the chair freeze down. Something about not getting my supporting arm's elbow to catch into my side like it is suppose to. At best, I can say practice.

And are you trying to get them down in THAT particular order? Because the forearm to elbow to handstand does seem a little off to me unless you have what you are trying to get down in mind. And in all honesty, the forearm stall is the only one I cannot visualize because I do not think I know what THAT one is exactly.

Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
I bboy too wanna see?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers