Welcome to Gaia! ::

mmafighter1221
I keep seeing this but everyone is counting out Randy Couture at UFC 102 ... I don't see why ... he is the only fighter that looked like he was winning aganst Brock Lesnar ... his conditioning is legendary ... and with his Greco-Roman wrestling ... he is no novice on the ground ... even with his jiu-jitsu ... he is pretty good ... I don't think Big Nog is going to submit Randy ... I just don't see it ...

It's going to be a very close fight, that's for sure.
Fatum
mmafighter1221
I keep seeing this but everyone is counting out Randy Couture at UFC 102 ... I don't see why ... he is the only fighter that looked like he was winning aganst Brock Lesnar ... his conditioning is legendary ... and with his Greco-Roman wrestling ... he is no novice on the ground ... even with his jiu-jitsu ... he is pretty good ... I don't think Big Nog is going to submit Randy ... I just don't see it ...

It's going to be a very close fight, that's for sure.

Yes it will
Couture v Nogueira ... this is going to be good ...
Okay what's everyones predictions for UFC 102 ...?
What is next in MMA...

Anxious Bloodsucker

Fedor vs Brett Rogers should be good. Of course everyone is gonna say Fedor but Brett has the nastiness strikes I've seen from a heavyweight in a while. He was able to KO Arlovski and Colossus so we'll see.

Bobby Lashley is fighting Ron Waterman on Oct 3, I'm really interested to see that.

Also I can't wait to see Jose Aldo go against Mike Brown.
Jose Aldo v Mike Brown ... gotta love featherweights ...

200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm ready for vitor vs rich and cro cop vs Dos Santos.

I'm also ready to see Huerta lose to Gray Maynard

The jose vs mike brown fight will be awesome, I hope Jose wins. That double knee he put on Cub was insane.
Going to be some good cards coming in ...

200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yea, I'm really lookin forward to the Vitor/Franklin and Machida/Shogun fights. Some of my favorite fighters all fighting soon, it's great.
ennocent
Yea, I'm really lookin forward to the Vitor/Franklin and Machida/Shogun fights. Some of my favorite fighters all fighting soon, it's great.

Those fights are going to be sick
I can't wait for the Machida vs Shogun fight.

I've been a fan of Shogun's for years. And I've known and liked Machida, but when he knocked the hell outta Evans he really got my attention. ((Even went back and watched a few of his old(er) mathes))
Eclipsewolf The Original
I can't wait for the Machida vs Shogun fight.

I've been a fan of Shogun's for years. And I've known and liked Machida, but when he knocked the hell outta Evans he really got my attention. ((Even went back and watched a few of his old(er) mathes))

That will definitely be a good fight ...
I think Shogun's fighting style is kind of tailor made for Machida. Highly agressive and very entertaining. The thing I kind of see a problem Shogun presenting to Machida is his ground game but, even then I think Machida's ground game is better. So as far as Shogun vs Macida goes I dont really care for it because I have a pretty good idea on how the fights going to play out.

Franklin vs Belfort is alot more interesting for me. On one hand I am big Franklin fan and I love that guy. On the other I want to see Belfort and have some matches against Wandy, Hendo, and Silva.

But, the most important match in my mind is Lesnar vs Carwin. This is the point where Lesnar is either going to show how truely limited his game is or is going to give us another era to the heavy weight division. Though I do think Carwin has a good chance from stopping Lesnar and bringing back a little more class from a champion. I mean honestly if Lesnar wins who is going to beat him. He has already fought two of the top ten guys in the HW division and beat them badly. Nog's style is going to get him knocked out. Sure his chin is durable as hell but, he stands straight up with not alot of head movement. Cain doesnt have the size. Kongo and Cro Cop dont have the takedown defense. Carwin is the best chance in the HW division and I hope he makes a shot heard around the world and takes out Lesnar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff