Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Improved Mortal Strike
i don't think cheerleading is a sport. i can see it as a competition like dancing. how many teams do you see in the Olympics as cheerleaders or dancers? a sport should be full contact like american football. cheerleaders, well...just cheer. it's not really interesting to me anyhow. just my opinion.

Full contact... is tennis full contact? I don't think so, but its considered a sport. Is skiing full contact? I don't think so.. but its in the Olympics isn't it? So why should something have to be full contact or in the Olympics to be a sport? Plus in some aspects of cheerleading, it could be full contact, like in a stunt. (but hey, that's my opinion)

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Just_Amy_96
Improved Mortal Strike
i don't think cheerleading is a sport. i can see it as a competition like dancing. how many teams do you see in the Olympics as cheerleaders or dancers? a sport should be full contact like american football. cheerleaders, well...just cheer. it's not really interesting to me anyhow. just my opinion.

Full contact... is tennis full contact? I don't think so, but its considered a sport. Is skiing full contact? I don't think so.. but its in the Olympics isn't it? So why should something have to be full contact or in the Olympics to be a sport? Plus in some aspects of cheerleading, it could be full contact, like in a stunt. (but hey, that's my opinion)

that's why i also think the olympics is really stupid. for god's sake...they want to make chess an olympic sport. wtf. it's a board game. tennis is stupid to me too. actually, most sports are stupid to me. people can ski down a mountain and do flips too. it's a good thing i don't watch the olympics. lol.
i hate cheerleading, but in all honesty, it is a hard thing to accomplish, so i would say yes, it is.
Heck yeah! I play volleyball and softball, and now since softball is over, I am going to start cheering. I'm pretty flexible, but it is hard! Right now, I am doing the chair, bow and arrow, and heel stretch on my own. The lifts take balance and flexibility. I would love to see the people who think cheer leading is not a sport do a basket throw or a bow and arrow.
Setreli Rose
Do you think cheerleading is a sport? Why or why not?

Yup. It's a physical activity, it has rules, and it's competitive.
ITechnowolfI
Heck yeah! I play volleyball and softball, and now since softball is over, I am going to start cheering. I'm pretty flexible, but it is hard! Right now, I am doing the chair, bow and arrow, and heel stretch on my own. The lifts take balance and flexibility. I would love to see the people who think cheer leading is not a sport do a basket throw or a bow and arrow.

I TOTALLY agree with you!
Havoc At The Rave
X-Frizz-X
cheerleading isnt a sport, its jst lots of sluts dancy around in short frilly skirts. Cheerleaders are snobby, they hav there own hed stuk up there arses xp

Pretty sure you're the one who's got their head stuck up her a** if that's what you think... We don't "dance around". We do some dancing, but we also do gymnastics, and pyramids and tosses. And we are not sluts, stop being so ignorant.

cheerleading is a sport and we arnt sluts and most of us arnt snobs how about u try cheerleading and tell us if its a sport or not
Setreli Rose
ITechnowolfI

I TOTALLY agree with you!

i agree too
Setreli Rose
Do you think cheerleading is a sport? Why or why not

quote]
yea it is because your doin flip and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers