Welcome to Gaia! ::

cheerleading is a sport cause if u know about the dallas cowboys cheerleaders...... they run a mile... they practice for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheerleading takes more effort than lets say soccer!!!!!!

and its very fun and a workout
Havoc At The Rave
such_an_epic_fail_
no cause all yall do is scream out words...bt yet yall do flips and s**t which thats is a workout and particially a sport bt screaming out words..no it aint a sport...softball and baseball and stuff like thats is a sport

Well if you were more educated, you would know that some teams do not actually cheer. They compete with gymnastics, dance, and stunts which are people lifting and throwing other people into the air. We got everything that makes a sport, including rules, divisions and competitions. I'll thank you to look into it more before jumping to conclusions. We don't all "scream out words" stare

EXACTLY biggrin
XxLil EmskyxX
Havoc At The Rave
such_an_epic_fail_
no cause all yall do is scream out words...bt yet yall do flips and s**t which thats is a workout and particially a sport bt screaming out words..no it aint a sport...softball and baseball and stuff like thats is a sport

Well if you were more educated, you would know that some teams do not actually cheer. They compete with gymnastics, dance, and stunts which are people lifting and throwing other people into the air. We got everything that makes a sport, including rules, divisions and competitions. I'll thank you to look into it more before jumping to conclusions. We don't all "scream out words" stare

EXACTLY biggrin

i know ...............becuase i USE to do cheerleading untill i found out how boring it was anyways before we cheered we had 2 do all this running and i was getting tired sweatdrop
Gangsta 048
No because cheerleading is cheering not sport. Sports is when they have a bunch of ppl and making them play cherleading is when a bunch of ppl cheer together!

THATS A LIE CHEERLEADING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A SPORT AND IF U THINK U CAN SERVIVE IT THEN TRY IT *STICKS UP middle FINGER

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
yes because you have to run do stunt and work out it is very painful cuz i was one
What makes Cheerleading a sport is

A. It is a physical Activity
B. It has rules
C. It is competitive.

Or at least Competitive Cheer.

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
this is a definition of a sport: an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.
I think "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature" would define cheerleading very well.
i think its a sport because you are active like any other sport out there

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I heart cheerleading biggrin

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cheerleading is somethin i wanna do and knowone will take dat away from me

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sparkly Hoarder

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
i don't think cheerleading is a sport. i can see it as a competition like dancing. how many teams do you see in the Olympics as cheerleaders or dancers? a sport should be full contact like american football. cheerleaders, well...just cheer. it's not really interesting to me anyhow. just my opinion.

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
wats up cheerleadin all the way babeee

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
mwahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanahahahanahahahahahahahahahahahcheerleadingahahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahacheerleadinghahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games