Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sexiest Tv character: oh, oh this is hard. Do I have to pick just one? Because Neil Caffrey is pretty much my every dirty fantasy brought to life. Seriously, you could have lifted him straight out of my imagination. Bad boy with a heart of gold? Check! Highly intelligent? Check! Bright blue eyes and dark hair and muscled but not bulky body? CHECK! I think he even sang at one point, which is when I decided he had been created solely to torment me with his non-existence.

But then there is Scott McCall. Scott McCall, who is, barring the whole heart of gold thing, pretty much the exact opposite of everything I have listed above. He is a big, sweet, goofy puppy. He loves his mommy. He grins like a six year old who's just been promised a lifetime supply of his favorite candy. He sighs about his crushes like a nine year old girl. I want to lick him all over like a big, melty ice cream cone. Go figure.

But then there is Angel. Angel who was my first love. Angel who does the smirky thing that could melt the panties off a nun. Angel who sometimes has an Irish accent. Angel who's evil alter ego wears leather pants.

I'll be in my bunk.

Divine Genius

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Worst - Anderson/Sally (Sherlock BBC).
Scariest - Pinhead and his Trio of Nightmare Freaks. Just sayin.
Funniest - Jake the Dog and Sheldon (TBBT)
Sexy-est - Tom Hiddleston as Loki. You know.
Best Villain - Hannibal Lecter Like A Boss.
Best BAMF - Sherlock. Intelligence, Sharp Wit, Resourceful, Courageous (When needed of course), and Enough of A High Functioning Sociopath to Keep You On Your Toes. What more needs to be said?

Favorite Live Action Movie: Kill Bill/Dracula.
Favorite Animation Movie: Toy Story.
Favorite Anime: Ouran High School Host Club/Death Note.
Favorite TV Show: Doctor Who.
Favorite Doctor: Ten/Eleven. Ten is still my fave, as a lot of others, but Eleven defiantly wiggled his way to a place in our heart's.
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series. All your Shape are belong to us.
Favorite Comic: Batman and Betty and Veronica
Favorite Animated Show: The Regular Show. Or Looney Tunes.
Favorite TV Channel: TCM.
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Aniston
Favorite character - male: Daryl Dixon.
Favorite animated character - female: Jem and Marceline the Vampire Queen.
Favorite comic book character: The Joker, John Constantine, and Dream of the Endless (Morpheus).
Best/sexiest character is Fantasy Man from Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy. That's it I win
Worst - Jeff Foxworthy
Scariest - Hillary Duff
Funniest - Peter Griffon
Sexiest - Angelina Jolie

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Friendly Member

8,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Worst - Yoda, from star wars
Scariest - hmmm... none are really sacri
Funniest - Anya From buffy
Sexiest - Spike!
- umm... not sure what that means so... yeah.
- Best: Locke, from Lost.
- Worst: Phoebe, from Charmed. smile
- Scariest: Er...dunno, really.
- Funniest: Those guys from Wild Boyz on MTV.
- Sexiest: Josh Holloway

Spark

my avatar is roleplaying as my favorite character
Mitsukai Zenchou
Taking an example once again from the Anime/Manga/Comic forum --

Due to the massive amount of users getting around the 'favorite character/hated character' and 'favorite movie' sticky by posting threads such as 'worst movie' and such the mods have made an all encompassing sticky for all adjectives for characters.

So this includes:

- Worst
- Scariest
- Funniest
- Sexiest
- domokun - ist

And any other adjectives you all can think up. This is to keep the discussion board clean, since the threads that stated 'what's your favorite adjective character!?!' usually just amounts to users posting their character and moving on. There?s almost never a discussion.

The old 'favorite character/hated' sticky will be retired to the mists of the Gaia database and be prepaired for a wave of threads being moved to the recycle bin.

So please use this sticky, otherwise you really shouldnt be whining when your 'Who's your favorite vampire' gets binn'ed. gonk

Thanks~!

- Mitsu

Dangerous Businesswoman

- Worst ... Cheese from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Jeez, I hate that guy.
- Scariest ... Child me says Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender. I'm sorry, it's just... 14 year olds shouldn't be that chill and smiley whilst attempting to fry their brother alive, y'know?
- Funniest ... My head says no but my heart says Bender from Futurama.
- Sexiest ... Nah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces